Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
167426 tn?1254086235

cyber party return

who do you girls think you are kidding   Moms always know or find out about their "little angles"  We have eyes in the back of our heads and spies all over town,  so my kids said.
33 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
108861 tn?1227246048
Bet there was some blue eyeshadow!  Can't beleive we liked that!  MV
Helpful - 0
HOLY S****t!    you gotta be kidin. well bob seager as you know man he is the best, love his album that has runnin aginast the wndon it...you guys saw him yet, oldman now

my very first convert in vanc. was the beachboys in 1965 -
they came out in their red and white striped shirts, and blasted "I GET AROUND"  WE WERE ALL DRESSED UP IN DRESSES,
EMPIURE WAISTLINE, HIGH CURLS AND SLING BACK PUMPS WE ALL WERE SREAMING FOR DENNY THE RUMMER OUR TICKETS WER FIVE BUCKS.
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
You will be as aghast as I was, Frank told me on Tuesday that the Seger concert was his first!  He's 59 and his first concert!  At least he can now say it's the best concert he's ever attended!  LOL  So what was the first concert you attended?  Mine was Chicago! Also got my first hicky, really dumb!  I hid it for a week in fear my Mom would see!  MV
Helpful - 0
You ladies are so funny.  I feel a little green around the gills because I do not know some of the stuff you are talking about.  Do you all remember the rumor about how if you eat pop rocks and drink soda that your stomach would explode?  Maybe that is why I have had so many gyno problems.  LOL
Helpful - 0
135691 tn?1271097123
Ok, i can't tell if this is still going on, or if everyone has left for the night - what time is it????
Helpful - 0
Ileft the party tybear but I came back. Rock on!
Helpful - 0
I must admit, I never snuck out of our house!!  My Dad always knew what we did BEFORE we ever got home.  I was way to scared of getting caught.  

PS yes, Gail, I sent it to your hotmail account.  I am just chatting with Shawn on messenger.  I'll tell her to join us
Helpful - 0
Greetings and Salutations!

I've just returned from an entire day of shopping with the girls!  I'm pooped!
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Well sidle up to the cyber bar, whzat'll it be?  Margarita anyone?  MV
Helpful - 0
You guys are such a hoot tonight, I just loved reading all the posts!!!  "Thrills" gum, well for Pete's sake, I haven't thought of those in ages... didn't it taste lousy??!!  I can't believe it ever sold in the first place!
We are painting the entire house (not much else to do when it is this cold) so I have been TAPING like a good little elf helper.  But we are packing it in now....til tomorrow anyway!!
Kathy/Toadster, your Elvis story, that's just hilarious!

I got on an elevator in downtown Calgary with Mick Jagger a few years ago!!!  He is SKINNY!!  After he left, everyone looked at each other and said... "Was that.....????!!!!"  and then we all laughed!!!
Helpful - 0
Margarita on the rocks with salt!  The salt helps me maintain my water weight!  LOL
Helpful - 0
135691 tn?1271097123
I'd love to join you all for a drink, but in the last 24hrs, I've spent 15 of them in emerg - Damn Kidneys!!!! Looks like, despite having these stents in place, my kidneys are getting worse. Was hooked up to anti-biotics for a while to blast away a possible infection - my blood counts are at rock bottom. I can't believe I have to worry about all this **** again?!!! Have a great big caesar for me, a little spicy please - someone out there must like them....
Helpful - 0
I thought Shelly Fabares was just the coolest!  Do you remember her beautiful hair?  Isn't she married to the actor from MASH, Mike Whatsface?  Did you love Bye Bye Birdie???!!!! And "I Love Lucy".  OH JUST THE BEST!!!  I used to watch that at the neighbor's house in colour too!
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
LOL Shawn!  I chose Kasie's brownies to help me maintain mine....but not so sure it's water weight!

How are you feeling, other than pooped from shopping?  Sounds like you had a fun day, though!

Gail
Helpful - 0
Oh no, that sounds awful.  I'm sorry you are suffering so much.  So, I'll have an extra drink or two in your honor.  

Shawn
Helpful - 0
That's terrible!  I was wondering how you were. I'll be happy to have your Caesar in your stead, but remember I'll make you one strong one when you are all better!
Love you,
Katie
Helpful - 0
My youngest daughter just turned 18 Thanksgiving day. Her sister is in 2nd year of college. The big sister in college promised to get the little sister a tatoo for her birthday. They were being all secretive. I heard it from my coast guard son out in alaska thru what else but EMAIL ah hah then my son in Korea (army)  he shared the news. Pow I busted up the little tattoo ritual. Just because I could!!!! LOL Yes they are of age but it just felt good to know I have not lost my (columbo mama detective skills) I love them no less and no more. I am certain there will be some tatoos somewhere on their teeny tiny little bodies. I just finished my egg nogg. I am done
Helpful - 0
167426 tn?1254086235
Sweet dreams everyone  this old lady hasn't been sleeping too well lately  so Doc ordered sleeping pills  It will probably knock me out for days. tybear  I left you a site to search  on trials from Mayo  very good reading   Night all  Marty
Helpful - 0
Thanks I did.  A couple of girlfriends came over and took me out.  We had such a good time and I feel better emotionally now.  I'm getting back into the holiday spirit.  I saw my brother today too and he's doing much better....I'm very happy about that!
Helpful - 0
Nite Marty, I hope the sleeping pills do the trick for you.  Sweet dreams!!
Helpful - 0
Good night simplystar. The chili was awesome and thanks for going out and getting sour cream.
I loved Dean Martin and jerry Lewis they were hilarious. Dean can sing to me anytime. Thats AMORE good night simply star
Oh my Tybear I am sorry to hear about your night in the ER. I hope you get to feeling better.
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Ok....dilemma solved. "I Found a Girl"...by Jan and Dean. Oh my. Memories. But, I am standing by "Kind of a Drag" by The Buckinghams...yes, thanks Katie! as the first. I know you all will sleep better now.

And, Yes, Shelley and Mike Farrel (Thanks, Jed)....
Helpful - 0
I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this.  I can not begin to understand how frusterated and scared you are.  Just always remember that you have us to cry with or to scream with.  We are here for you!!  Kasie
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Good night Marty! Pop Rocks, that reminds of a new Turkey recipe I want to try...

Here is a turkey recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing - imagine that. When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.

BAKED STUFFED TURKEY

6-7 lb. Turkey
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is
good.)
1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE
REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT)
Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven. Listen for the popping sounds.  When the turkey's ass blows the oven door open and the turkey flies across the room, it's done.  Now, wasn't that easy? MV
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.