Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Surgery Tuesday

Tuesday is my surgery day. Good luck to my cysters who are having surgery this week also! I am getting nervous as the clock winds down. I'll have you in my prayers Toadsters. I am very glad I found this site before my surgery. Thank you for all who sent me well wishes and comments. I'll give a report when I can later this week. Bye ya'll     Shirl
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good luck and don't be nervous I had surgery last Friday and I am feeling a lot better already.  Good luck and i will pray for you. Lynette
Helpful - 0
I know you're nervous(as I was last week!)...only 1 more day...Good LUck and God Bless.
Mary
Helpful - 0
i have read your previous threads and am in awe of what a strong person you are. you will come through this as you have come though everthing else. I am sending prayers from the uk. God bless you.Dawn
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Hey Lady,
     I hope we hear from you tomorrow but if not, we will be waiting here on the RS for you and Kathy, your surgery Cyster.  You have been very solid Shirl, if there ever comes a time when you need to be otherwise, we are here for you, if not, same deal!  MV
Helpful - 0
Best wishes with your surgery.  You will be in my prayers.  We all look forward to hearing from you once you are fully recovered.  God Bless!  Judie :)
Helpful - 0
Best wishes from
Katie  :)
Helpful - 0
I wish you the very best on your surgery and a speedy recovery.  Please post when you can!
Helpful - 0
167998 tn?1208907144
I was nervous before my surgery, so I can definitely relate. Be encouraged and know that someone from far away is thinking about you.  

B.
Helpful - 0
Hang in there girl you will be on the recovery side soon and everyone will need to wait on you.You will just need to rest and get better. My TAH/BSO is Jan 4th.
Be well
Linda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.