Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Morning Cysters today is my surgery Thanks for you Support!!!!!!!

Morning cysters! today is the day. I ate right up until 12 o clock....Now I am up early and so hungry. Its all in my head right??? You all gave me such comfort with your visits last night. I realized there are so many women today who are facing the same and even worse things.  Being new to the group, I still have a connected feeling like I have always been here.The power of women! That is powerful! Like that old saying, "Women are like tea bags you never know their strength until they are put in hot water!"  I love you guys, and it gives my heart such
a peace to be a part of all YALL !!!!I am like Frosty the Snowman I WILL BE BACK see you in recovery cysters......
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A bit late but hoping all is well with you, and for everyone having surgery soon.
Love A xx
Helpful - 0
Goodluck!  I will pray for you!
Helpful - 0
I've got my dancing shoes on waiting to see you on the RS. Here's hoping and praying for another member of the 99% club.
Helpful - 0
May you experience an "overwhelming" sense of peace and comfort on this day of your journey to physical and spiritual renewal!  Godspeed to Total Healing.
Helpful - 0
With you all the way....keep the faith.
MARY
Helpful - 0
Good luck and God Bless...let us know how it comes along.  Two days till my surgery.
Helpful - 0
good luck again frosty!.Praying for a speedy recovery for you.Come back soon and update us all. Dawn
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.