Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

recovery side...

hi all i just got home from hospital this morning and am finding the recovery side a bit tough...wind is really hard to shift and the wound site is quite sore but im really glad to be home!! having a pillow when coughing has been really helpful and i just want to say thanks to everyone who gave me lots of advice...
and vicki i hope ur surgery goes well tomorrow and please let me know how you get on.
im a bit tired now so im going to go and have a nap but sure i'll let u know of my progress!

i just thank god i am on the recovery side!!!!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I told you the wind was bad. Peppermints!.Glad you are on the rs now with us. get plenty of rest and up date us when you can.
Ravenlady-those pink shoes will need re-heeling soon the with the amount of dancing you are doing in them just lately!LOL.
Dawn.
Helpful - 0
Welcome home and to the recovery side!!  Now is the time to take it easy and let your body heal.  Make sure that you are not overduing things.  Gets lots of rest, and not lifting more than a gallon of milk.  I hope you have a great Holiday, and enjoy your kids.  Let them take care of you now.  Kasie
Helpful - 0
Glad you're home - take care of yourself.  I have my pillow ready to take with me - it's just about my favorite item for after surgery.  I should be home sometime over the weekend and will try to post then.  My 3 kids will all be home over the holidays, so I'm looking forward to spending time with them (and having help).  Thanks for the good wishes!
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Welcome to the RS Aedy!  I am doing a happy dance in your honor with my special Pink Shoes.  Rest Rest Rest and drink all the water you can, the walks to the restroom are exercise enough for now.  Welcome back Aedy!  MV
Helpful - 0
167998 tn?1208907144
And now the healing begins:) Take it easy and get plenty of rest.  Welcome to the recovery side.

B.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.