Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miracle found!!!!!

Hello Cysters!!

I asked the Lord to lead me to the miracle He had waiting for me and He did!

As you know, I went to the Cancer Treatment Centers of America. They found the cancer was not as advanced as first thought. There is no mass in my abdomenal wall, only 3 lymph nodes in my pelvis. The onc here at home was going to put me on the wrong chemo. I am now on Doxil with a very good chance of achieving total remission!!!!!!!!!!

All the glory and praise to God for leading me to CTCA. I want to thank all of you, my cysters, for your prayers.

I will keep you posted on my progress and will keep all of you in my prayers.

Love in Christ,
Rebel Spirit aka Susan
17 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
BRILLIANT
Helpful - 0
How wonderful!  All the glory goes to Him!  May He continue to bless you this Christmas season.

Christa
Helpful - 0
That is awesome news.  Best wishes for the upcoming holidays!

Hugs,
Shawn
Helpful - 0
Susan,
totally awesome, glorious news - Yes, miracles do happen and I'm so glad it happened to you.
We will all continue to pray for you and hope you have the strength to carry you through the holiday season.
Keep us posted as to your progress.
Spicegirl
Helpful - 0
That's just wonderful news - well done.
Helpful - 0
I am so pleased for you. What a great christmas present.Dawn
Helpful - 0
How wonderful GOd can give you this true miracle and gift.....
I have incuded you in my prayers too and followed yoour posts

Onward CHrstian Solidier!!!
Happy Holidays and we are thankful at this time of the year - we should be all THE TIME
Regards, TOadster
Helpful - 0
167664 tn?1203972620
I am so happy for you.  God is good.  I guess this really is the time of year for miracles.
Helpful - 0
OH that is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for writing and letting us know
Lots of love,
Katie
Helpful - 0
This is just such warm comforting news. All we have to do is ask him and he hears our heart. This is such wonderful news thanks for sharing your faith and the boldness to prounounce what he is doing on your behalf. I will continue to pray for you and the strength you need to get thru this time. Merry Christmas. God Bless....shirl
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
Oh Susan!!! How wonderful!

Mary
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I have chills just thinking about the Glory of God and all of his blessings!  I am so very thankful to Him that he led you to this place!  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Susan, what wonderful news.  Praise the Lord.  May He keep you  close to Him and through whatever means, continue to bless you because you are a faithful servant to Him.

In Him,
Lori
Helpful - 0
107366 tn?1305680375
COMMUNITY LEADER
Oh how completely wonderful!!!!  It certainly is the season for miracles, and I am so glad you seem to have found one.  I am so happy for you!  I am sending you good thoughts and prayers that the Doxil will do what it is supposed to do, and you will have complete success!!  Merry Christmas!

Gail :)
Helpful - 0
167426 tn?1254086235
Wonderful news. If only everyone had the faith you do in God and would ask him to bless them. Are you still in Illinois?
Helpful - 0
Thanks for glorifying God during this all important time of year for extra "MIRACLES!"  Continued Blessings!
Helpful - 0
That's great news!!!Praise God Yes!!
Mary
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.