Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
167426 tn?1254086235

Merry Christmas Cysters

I wish for you all the very best Christmas ever. Put aside the worries and celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus. He knows and hears our prayers and will answer them. To you, that have had the good news lately, I say, you have surely been blessed. To those of you still in doubt and pain, I say, Keep the Faith. The world is a small place when it can gather women of all races and Faiths together for a comman cause. This cancer menace will pass someday and people will be free of the pain and suffering it brings. I want to thank all of you that have helped me bare the burden of my daughters illness. We are celebrating it, as a family together.  We don't know the future for any of us, but as Leslee says, we will face it together. Just want you all to know, that I know my prayers are answered, I have asked for miracles many times, and they have happened. I am praying now for a cure, not only for Leslee but for all of you.  Amen
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SPECIAL BLESSINGS TO ALL MY FELLOW CYSTERS, TO THOSE WO ARE STIL BATTLING THE BATTLE, TO THOSE WHO HAD GOOD NEWS, TO THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THE WORRY AND BATTLE AHEAD OF THEM AND MY SPECIAL WISH FROM GOD FROM SOMEBODY WHO HAS HAD HER FIRST WAKE UP CALL IN HER LIFE.....IS THAT A CURE WILL BE FOUND FOR THIS DISEASE AND I PRAY IT WILL BE IN OUR LIFETIME........'
LETS KEEP THE DEEP FAITH, THE PRAYERS, AND THE SUPPORT WHICH IS VITAL, I AM ESCPECIALLY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO KEPT ME GOING IN MY TIME OF NEED AND GAVE ME THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO GO THROUGH IT.  IT HAS CHANGED ME AND I ONLY WISH TO HELP OTHERS IN ANYWAY I CAN.   TO STAR MY LOVE AND PRAYERS, TO RAVEN LADY I MISS OUR CHATS.,,,,,,,,,BUT IT IS A BUSY TIME FOR ALL OF US AND FELLOW CANUK URBAN GAL HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER HONEY but above all MY LOVE AND BLESSINGS FOR  GOOD HEALTH AND PEACE ON THIS EARTH AS WE SO BADLY ARE IN NEED OF IT

WITH ALL MY LOVE
KATHY - THE TOADSTER
Helpful - 0
106886 tn?1281291572
A Hormone-free message:

To all the women and men of this great forum, have a good holiday. Also, here is a wish that there will be much to celebrate in the New Year!

Mary 53
Helpful - 0
Hi!  I can't really add too much more to the lovely words written here.  There is a special bond between us.  I do wish you all a very blessed Christmas.  Here's to a healthy 2007!

Lori
Helpful - 0
108861 tn?1227246048
Merry Christmas to you too Star! You bring so much to the awesome women here and I, for one, thank you! MV
Helpful - 0
Sending each and everyone of you brave ladies special good wishes from Downunder... for a peaceful and blessed Christmas, and a Happy and Healthy New Year. May we all have low CA.125's,great results from our chemo treatments, and long remissions. Miracles happen.
Thinking of you all at this special time....Helmar...
Helpful - 0
12451 tn?1210016405
I want to wish you all a Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to all as well and a big THANK YOU for everyones help and encouragement I am on the RS and doing so-so and good luck to all who have had surgery and that are scheduled as well...as they are saying now HAPPY HOLIDAYS....
Helpful - 0
Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year to all. I want to echo SimplyStar's message--Keep The Faith!! Our Lord holds us all in the palm of His loving hand. I did not pray for a cure, I prayed for a miracle! He gave it to me and I am forever grateful. Even if my cancer does not go into remission, I know He is with me. That is even better than a cure.
Helpful - 0
117289 tn?1391712825
I wish each and everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, Painfree New Year.  Godspeed
~Tascha
Helpful - 0
Merry Christmas to you too. YOu are so full of strength. I know from where you draw that strength. God bless you and your family and I hope you have a very beautiful new year. Shirl
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.