Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
108861 tn?1227246048

Merry Christmas Cysters!

As my Christmas Greetings I pass along, to you, Cysters, a song.  The tune only exists in my head but the song I give you and trust you will hear it in your hearts.

It whispers so listen should you get the call
Ovarian Cancer holds us in its thrall
We
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well spoken darling and Merry Christmas to you and to all the cysters out there.  We are a battalion together, whether we have this disease or were scared by it.  That is one of the reasons why people stay here to post even long after they had their problems resolved.  The love, understanding, and compassion shown here on this site, touch the hearts of many. The fire continues to burn and will burn until we find a cure for this disease. Let's spread the word and continue to fight in our own little ways.  Since my ordeal, and meeting all you wonderful people, I have become a better nurse.  I truly want to help in my own small way, whether that be in kind words, understanding, or perhaps in just a smile.  Every little part helps.  Merry Christmas !!!!!          Merytre
Helpful - 0
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everybody!!!

Despite the conception of a lot of physicians, I believe cancer is currable!!!!
We must fight, with all methods....together!!!!
Ain
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Ovarian Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.