Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
1 - 20 (of 507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20457916 tn?1498375427
I was doing research, as I've been experiencing weird symptoms lately, and came across DID. I match a lot of the symptoms - like, I'll fo...
1 answer |
my son is fifteen, began having extreme anxiety issues at twelve and went to live with his father. his father raped him several times and...
2 answers |
So I know what ptsd is because my brother has it but am I ptsd I was sexually assaulted last yr but I need more information about ptsd ...
2 answers |
Hello! I've bee. On Methadone foe about 4 years now and decided to take that route after my doctor had me taking nearly 5 Percocet 30s a ...
1 answer |
Hello! I've bee. On Methadone foe about 4 years now and decided to take that route after my doctor had me taking nearly 5 Percocet 30s a ...
675718 tn?1449992146
I got a letter saying they want to reduce my disability ratings Y?
3 answers | 2 comments |
Good day, My name is Sabrina...I am married unhappily for 16 years...I am 40 years old. I met this one guy online about 3 mths back who...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have been raped for several years. I was hypnotised and pimped out, raped against my will. I have no memory of any of it, but have felt...
13 answers | 2 comments |
20457916 tn?1498375427
It's not that I won't, I physically and mentally can't, but nobody seems to understand that and forces me to go - which merely results in...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was just wondering...because there was a website which claimed that you can, indeed, get PTSD from the death of a pet. There was a news...
21 answers | 8 comments |
I'm 29 yr/ F. I have been dating someone with PTSD for about one year. The relationship began casual, as most do. But after awhile I st...
41 answers |
my new physciatrist put me on 250mg of Depakote. I havent taken it twice a day as directed but once so far and at night. drowsy occasiona...
1 answer |
I struggle with nightmares, I feel like I get them at least 2-5 times a week. This is my biggest symptom that I struggle with. In my ever...
6 answers |
My wife of 15 years has had ongoing mental health issues that she says stem from being raped at 16. Now, over 25 years later she has had ...
1 answer |
Can someone please help me understand better what happened. I don't want to sound selfish about my story in any way. I have been in an o...
5 answers |
I already felt I was experiencing trauma or PTSD when my dad's 32 year old younger girlfriend got pregnant. She had the baby 4 months ear...
4 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
I get so hypervigilant around people in public, when they are behind me. I feel on edge and worried, even though I know inside they are n...
3 answers |
Basically all my life my mom mentally abused me screamed yelled told me i was a failure one time when i was 11 she kicked me out of the h...
2 answers |
12502967 tn?1425641958
So I know its 2:30 am of course I can't sleep , I'm 20 years old I've relapsed once since 11/16/2013 by smoking a perk 30 ( my first time...
5 answers |
Does anyone else with PTSD have a hard time remembering to actually eat? I put it off in the morning because it just makes me feel sick a...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources