Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
41 - 60 (of 491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1699033 tn?1443113373
Has anybody else had motor vehicle accident PTSD on here?
4 answers |
Erm never done this before but i was diagnosed with PTSD three years ago from being in a abusive relationship with my first sexual partne...
4 answers |
1428827 tn?1285120711
I was diagnosed with PTSP about two years ago and began therapy. Not long after my therapist recomended that I began intence therapy with...
8 answers |
11962960 tn?1422440825
Since the day I hit boots on ground 2012-2013 tour to the day I woke out of my coma July 19 2013, life has not only been confusing but in...
1 answer |
Can PTS of a Dad from the war be taught/passed to his son? I married a guy with a lot of rage. When we fight he keeps tearing me down un...
3 answers |
how two deal with ptsd my boyfriends has it
2 answers |
Good day, My name is Sabrina...I am married unhappily for 16 years...I am 40 years old. I met this one guy online about 3 mths back who...
4 answers |
I was given unprotected oral sex by a girl back in June 2010. Soon after I couldn't stop peeing Doc said I had a UTI but since then my bo...
1 answer |
I was in a recent cycling accident and broke several bones, received a major concussion, and was knocked out unconscious for a few minute...
4 answers |
Hello my name is brighid ,I'm only 22 years old I have been on meds since I was 7 ,I've alway had anxitey But never like this . Fear ...
2 answers |
11025355 tn?1416999157
Im worried ive been through alot the last few years and suddenly the other week i find out after everything my dads cancers baack in ...
13 answers |
My husband has alcohol problems but he refuses to accept it. It's been about 8 months since he began drinking more and getting drunk ofte...
4 answers |
I have combat related PTSD. The VA placed me on Prazosin for night terrors and flashbacks. I am on 3 mg with no relief. If you have taken...
3 answers |
Has anyone else had the symptom of being unable to cry for most of their life? I was born into trauma and then surrounded by unusual tra...
2 answers |
i have just been diagnosed with complex ptsd after years of trying to get someone to listen to me. My main problem is memory - and disso...
4 answers |
645800 tn?1466864555
I have PTSD from Vietnam era service in the Navy. I have also been DX'ed with diabetes since 20111 which I have had under control through...
3 answers |
My deceased husband, was on Paxil. While,on it, it shot my daughter 5 times,in the head and came home and,stood 2 feet away from me and s...
11 answers |
About 13 years ago, I was falsely convicted by my exwifes sole doing of vindication for retaining a gal pal so my child had a playmate. ...
3 answers |
9771188 tn?1405911431
Has anyone had problems communicating? I have problems with finding the right word to use. Sometimes I use I will get so frustrated. M...
7 answers |
My anxiety is over the roof, i keep on getting my flashes all the time.. Im 40+3, i cant take being pregnant anymore.. Can i asked to be ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources