Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
61 - 80 (of 491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My anxiety is over the roof, i keep on getting my flashes all the time.. Im 40+3, i cant take being pregnant anymore.. Can i asked to be ...
1 answer |
Hi all,finding it so hard to get support for this,even though knock on so many doors,my doc gives me meds for anxiety but getting worse i...
4 answers |
4971738 tn?1390568984
How do I know if I have ptsd?
2 answers |
Alright so about 10 months ago I was jumped. I was hit in the head by two people 60+ times , had my eyeballs pushed in & was dragged by a...
3 answers |
My best friend has started to see spiders everywhere. She was traumatized sexually as a young child, abandoned by her mother and sexually...
2 answers |
I think I may be suffering from ptsd, but I'm to afraid to go see my dr to confirm. I was sexually assaulted when I was 17. This lead to ...
7 answers |
First time posting & I just wanted to try talking this out. About 12 years ago when I was 12 I had a kinda slow friend who was much older...
5 answers |
5054005 tn?1362926151
What are some treatments for PTSD?
8 answers |
My father died very traumatically at 17 and I watched him die. The first year did not affect me as much as the second year. When I went t...
2 answers |
so I've been diagnosed with PTSD and I've had it since I was eight and I'm 22 right now and um I've been having lately like umm the last ...
4 answers |
I am down to 20 mgs. But still have terrible runny stills and bad diarreha. How long will this last?
1 answer |
I am tapering off of 80 mgs of Prozac. I have been on iProzac for 3 months. While taking it I had diarreha but thought it would,eventual...
3 answers |
i was raped about two years ago in my highschool. and i didnt tell anyone untill the following year because of fear and such. i recently...
8 answers |
8256587 tn?1399901106
Hi I don't know if my post will make any sense but here goes. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2011. I still remember the conver...
9 answers |
I am 63 yr old male, that went to Vietnam at 18, and ever since waiting through the first night of 1969 Tet offensive, which never really...
5 answers |
My brother has been on 2 tours. Most recent was the toughest. He was diagnosed being over 90% disabled s PTSD. Its really sad/scary to se...
1 answer |
2120085 tn?1344769510
I dont know what is wrong with me anymore... sorry if this is long 11 years ago I was 14 walking home from school I saw my dog over th...
1 answer |
This is probably going to be a long question as, honestly, I'm not sure what I am doing here. My boyfriend has concerns that I may have P...
3 answers |
If anyone can give me feedback on this, I would be so incredibly grateful. I don't know who I can talk to about this. I've been seeing...
3 answers |
7722569 tn?1409711442
I hate that I have been diagnosed with this. It's like a scarlet letter for me. I was molested by 7 guys in the army. One being my now ex...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources