Aa
A
A
Close

PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community

This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.

81 - 100 (of 486) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7501582 tn?1391389964
I was in an accident with my daughter 6 years ago, she was 4. It happened during the winter, slick roads. We were both knocked unconscious. I came to, to the vision of my daughter lying next to me on the bench seat of our truck, with blo...
  Posted
hi people, I am taking benzo off and on for last 30 years, since 2000 i take 1/2 of [fluoxetine 20 mg and olanzpine 5mg combo] regularly with other antidepressants and benzo. my question is can i take these drugs, fluoxetine and olanzi...
  Posted
to let it go to free the pain to let it go to love again the only thing in my heart the pain from us being apart life is made for us to share to love and trust to just be there
  Posted
I am a young mother with PTSD. I know my triggers pretty well- sexual denial, being yelled at, accusation, talk about my weight, yelling in general, etc. I was picked on as a little girl, sexually and verbally abused up until the age of ...
  Posted
hi,i am new to this,going through this and trying to stay strong is hard,think just need people to talk to that understands,is there anyone on here would like to talk to me?thank you
  Posted
I am new to this forum and just looking for advice on living with ptsd. I also have thyroid issues and the combination is devastating. I feel I am unable to function is society roght now. I worked in the health care field for many years ...
  Posted
Doctor thinks I may have PTSD, after many years of sexual child abuse, memories are coming back. I do not remember anything from my childhood until I was in my teens, away from my abuser. It is hard. I m scared. I have been ill with phys...
  Posted
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year. When I first met him he was outgoing, affectionate, kind, one of the nicest guys out there. Now all he does is talk about suicide and that he's not good enough. He has had various ro...
  Posted
My daughter has been heaving dreams and thoughts of killing people. she has ptsd is this a symptom or should i be looking into something else?
  Posted
1306053 tn?1323957610
I have been diagnosed wit PTSD as a result of learning of my husband's affair with another woman. Is this common? What are the most common treatments? I am in therapy, but I still suffer flashbacks of the night I learned of the affair...
  Posted
Hi! I am wondering if the symptoms I am having are related to PTSD. I have been severely emotionally, psychologically and verbally abused by my family of origin, doctors, employers, friends, neighbours, strangers and others and have ...
  Posted
I am going to give a short version of my situation. Last year my high school sweetheart and I reconnected and tried to start a live together. He moved to my town as I owned a home and he was just renting. It was so good at first, like...
  Posted
About 6 weeks ago I was randomly assaulted, glass bottle smashed over my head, punched while I was trying to order food at a bar. I suffered horrible head trauma, went to ER, concussion, staples to the head. Since then I have seen a ps...
  Posted
Hi everyone- I am new here, and i wanted to ask a question. In my late teens, I was diagnosed with PTSD but never took the diagnosis seriously because I was being diagnosed with so many other things that turned out to not be accurate. ...
  Posted
561706 tn?1333950874
Hi all, I'm wondering if any of you can share about being triggered by other people. Sorry if this is a little long. I was the victim of a violent crime a few years ago. A friend of mine with untreated paranoid schizophrenia held me a...
  Posted
2206935 tn?1373642205
How do i get better? i had many traumas 2yrs ago..had std test.lost job .lost friends how do i cope??
  Posted
Hi! I am new to this forum. As a child I was emotionally, verbally and psychologically abused by my siblings and parents and grandmother. I was the third oldest of four children. My grandmother used to tell me stories about death a...
  Posted
I'm concerned about the safety of my children and myself. My children's father has PTSD from his tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He moved back in with us this past December. We have an eight year old son together that I feel he is extreme...
  Posted
1959097 tn?1327741502
How do I control this ptsd.
  Posted
This man I didn't no, broke in to my house at 5:00am in the morning and beat and raped me. Be for he left he, said he would come back if I told the police. I did call the police and they found him sitting in his car around the block. He...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213