Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
81 - 100 (of 489) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a son who is four years old and suffers from PTSD, ADHD, ODD, and severe anxiety. We have a therspist who comes in 3 times a week...
3 answers |
To: Dr. My son was murdered in Jan, 2005 and I've since been treated and diagnosed with PTSD - however, I was previously being treated...
9 answers |
7501582 tn?1391389964
I was in an accident with my daughter 6 years ago, she was 4. It happened during the winter, slick roads. We were both knocked unconsciou...
10 answers |
hi people, I am taking benzo off and on for last 30 years, since 2000 i take 1/2 of [fluoxetine 20 mg and olanzpine 5mg combo] regularl...
6 answers |
to let it go to free the pain to let it go to love again the only thing in my heart the pain from us being apart life is made for ...
1 answer |
I am a young mother with PTSD. I know my triggers pretty well- sexual denial, being yelled at, accusation, talk about my weight, yelling ...
2 answers |
hi,i am new to this,going through this and trying to stay strong is hard,think just need people to talk to that understands,is there anyo...
2 answers |
I am new to this forum and just looking for advice on living with ptsd. I also have thyroid issues and the combination is devastating. I ...
8 answers |
Doctor thinks I may have PTSD, after many years of sexual child abuse, memories are coming back. I do not remember anything from my child...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year. When I first met him he was outgoing, affectionate, kind, one of the nicest guys o...
1 answer |
My daughter has been heaving dreams and thoughts of killing people. she has ptsd is this a symptom or should i be looking into something ...
2 answers |
1306053 tn?1323957610
I have been diagnosed wit PTSD as a result of learning of my husband's affair with another woman. Is this common? What are the most com...
6 answers |
Hi! I am wondering if the symptoms I am having are related to PTSD. I have been severely emotionally, psychologically and verbally ab...
2 answers |
I am going to give a short version of my situation. Last year my high school sweetheart and I reconnected and tried to start a live toge...
3 answers |
About 6 weeks ago I was randomly assaulted, glass bottle smashed over my head, punched while I was trying to order food at a bar. I suff...
4 answers |
Hi everyone- I am new here, and i wanted to ask a question. In my late teens, I was diagnosed with PTSD but never took the diagnosis se...
3 answers |
561706 tn?1333950874
Hi all, I'm wondering if any of you can share about being triggered by other people. Sorry if this is a little long. I was the victim o...
7 answers |
2206935 tn?1373642205
How do i get better? i had many traumas 2yrs ago..had std test.lost job .lost friends how do i cope??
1 answer |
Hi! I am new to this forum. As a child I was emotionally, verbally and psychologically abused by my siblings and parents and grandmot...
1 answer |
I'm concerned about the safety of my children and myself. My children's father has PTSD from his tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He moved ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources