Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
101 - 120 (of 491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I am new to this forum. As a child I was emotionally, verbally and psychologically abused by my siblings and parents and grandmot...
1 answer |
I'm concerned about the safety of my children and myself. My children's father has PTSD from his tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He moved ...
5 answers |
1959097 tn?1327741502
How do I control this ptsd.
23 answers |
This man I didn't no, broke in to my house at 5:00am in the morning and beat and raped me. Be for he left he, said he would come back if...
6 answers |
what is PTSD?
5 answers |
My ex-husband beat me senseless for no reason or for stupid reasons....it has caused me to ruin relationships or run from perfect men.......
5 answers |
Hi I'm new to the forum and new to ptsd as well. I just wanted to see if anyone else experiences blackouts and if so how long do they typ...
8 answers |
I'm suffering from Avoidant Personality Disorder as well as Agoraphobia. According to my therapist it could be from PTSD. I'm now 34 year...
3 answers |
Would this be classed as trauma? I have been through a lot of rejection in my life and I am just a 19-year old girl. My 40-year old mar...
3 answers |
80791 tn?1343597081
I was in a car crash many years ago and suffered a spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis below the shoulders. I had good recovery ph...
3 answers |
I was raped for three years by a family member. I am away from him starting my new life but I'm having trouble being alone and staying ...
3 answers |
1032715 tn?1315987834
PTSD by narla, Sep 14, 2009 07:05PM I have just been reading some of the discussions on these pages and I've never thought the things ...
15 answers |
332074 tn?1229564125
My life has been filled with nothing but death. My parents each came from families with 12 siblings each. On my moms side I never knew my...
9 answers |
My husband has had ptsd for several years now..due to being in the army for 11the years..as well as 4 deployments. It was never bad...it ...
7 answers |
4190741 tn?1370181432
I was held hostage when I was young, there was no treatment for the outcome that put me on the path to depression with PTSD so many yea...
43 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
i am having the same weird dream over and over again i take prazosin to curb nightmares by reducing my blood pressure at night does anyon...
4 answers |
1001199 tn?1288139053
Does anyone else have terrible dreams every night? I don't have dreams about the boogeyman or anything like that. They're relatively norm...
17 answers |
Many of my memories are still repressed, I have some vague memories but they leave me in a mental state I can not tolerate. Many nights ...
4 answers |
5070822 tn?1363147960
I am 26 years old have been living with this horrible disease is what i call it because it never goes away, the nightmare, the intimacy i...
4 answers |
He first started to rape me he would wait till I had to pee or to take a bath and do what he wanted. He use to make me look in the mir...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources