Aa
A
A
Close
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community
This community is for discussions relating to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Please note, this community is not monitored by professionals, rather questions will be answered by other members of the community.
121 - 140 (of 491) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5060435 tn?1363013517
when i was a little girl my step father had sexually assaulted me and i told my mom several times on several occasions and i always had s...
2 answers |
Rts
I have rts (rape trama syndom) its a form of ptsd. My husband doesn't understand. I wake up with nightmares having a panic attack. I have...
3 answers |
Hello all, thank you for reading this. Where and how do I even start... it is so hard to put into words what I'm trying to say... So...
2 answers |
Ok so I have a brain tumor and have had 12 surgeries for it, now it's all I can think about. I worry all the time and have nightmares abo...
2 answers |
I'm 23 pregnant with my second child. I'm in theropy because I was diagnosed with depression at 8 years old and I have just been diagnose...
2 answers |
4902337 tn?1360764737
in Oct. i felt comfortable hanging out with people being around people, i even opened up to a friend i hadnt seen in 4 years whom at one ...
1 answer |
4898376 tn?1360708553
HELLO! I LOVE THIS FOROUM HOW INFORMATIVE! IM NEW TO THIS SITE SO ANY ADVICE FOR PTSD?PANIC ATTACKS SUFFER?
4 answers |
Hi everyone I was just wondering if PTSD can be brought on by traumatic (or very stressful) life events other than the usual ones (ie;...
3 answers |
On April 6,2011 I woke up to find my husband had committed suicide. He hung himself with our weight machine. I cannot get the image out o...
5 answers |
4776875 tn?1359052364
The biggest trigger to flashbacks are movies. Even the slightest hint of rape or torture in a movie forces me to look away and hum to mys...
1 answer |
4584905 tn?1358592724
I am 20yrs old and 21wks pregnant with my second child. I was diagnosed with PTSD when I was 17yrs old and have seen many therapist but h...
3 answers |
3154331 tn?1343421046
Wish I was normal..again. everthing changed and I knew it would. I still cry all the time. Lost sooo many jobs because I would think of h...
8 answers |
I took 40 25mg seroquel, 20+ 5mg Valium and 14 150mg exeflor xr with lemonade. I woke. Up this morning at 5:30am. Why did it not work?
3 answers |
I was in a very bad car wreck six months ago. It totalled my car, and left me with a severe and painful neck injury. A month after the ac...
3 answers |
Being told you have a life threatening disease then being told you actually dont have it?
4 answers |
My husband is a former marine with PTSD and war injuries. He has been "fine" for a very long time. Currently I am two months pregnant. He...
7 answers |
764912 tn?1322715443
I was raised in war torn country, was sexually and emotionally abused as a child. I've been diagnosed for a long time with ptsd but the ...
8 answers |
Last Sat , i was in a car crash. I hit my head really bad on the steering wheel and blacked out. Its been three days since the crash. M...
3 answers |
675718 tn?1449992146
today i read on nbc.news and sports and they are talking about PTSD being a spoof of yarn and potatoes i am upset i wish ican tell them a...
14 answers |
when i've been through so many scary thing and i'm afraid i'm not gonna be as calm in the next situation.. and everything i think about m...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community Resources