Aa
A
A
Close

Pacemakers Group

Discussion for those who have pacemakers.

1 - 20 (of 6) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5111909_tn?1363762367
This year I was told I needed emergency surgery, I had my pacemaker implanted on 3/01/13, and I have had pain and soreness that has grown very quickly (now spread from my breast bone to my shoulder bone) in a very short amount of time. ...
lambert76 | Posted
Ever since I had my pacemaker implanted about 4 months ago, I feel that my heart is racing. It always seems above 80, and frequently go up to 100 even when I'm not exerting myself. During my last check-up, I brought this to their att...
MIAGRU | Last answer
Pacemaker causing Fatigue? 16 minutes ago in the Heart Disease Expert Forum After having Pacemaker implanted is it normal to feel fatigued? I'm presently 80 and since having Pacemaker placed this past October, I find that I'm requirin...
nickjrc | Posted
1066362_tn?1255093912
My mother had a pacemaker/defribulator put in exactly two weeks ago, and she is still complaining about pain at the site where the pacemaker is implanted. Last Friday when she went back to the hospital for her follow-up visit, the docto...
JustRelle | Posted
I got a pacemaker June 20 on the left side. My left shoulder (especially the muscles behind it) is sore and swollen and my left bicep and forearm are noticably larger than my right side. It's very tight and you can see the veins in my b...
Kansan | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Blank
curiousmom13 joined this group
Welcome them!
08/13
5839865_tn?1375221518
Blank
BZYVegas joined this group