Aa
A
A
Close
Pancreatic Cancer Community
This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 111) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About a year ago I started experiencing tingling all ovee my body and upper to some middle back pain also a bitter metallic flavor in mou...
1 answer |
I am Male 58, Latest CT shows- In tail of pancreas 8 mm round hypoattenuating lesion measuring 13 hounsfield units, appears cystic lesion...
1 answer |
506791 tn?1439846583
May 14th made 1 year since I received the pancreatic cancer diagnosis. The tumor was Stage 1B (T2 NØ MØ) and I decided to have surgery a...
1 answer |
I have had mid to right upper quadrant pain pretty much every day for the last six months. I have had Upoer GI, MRI US, Hida Scan and CT ...
Hello, I have been sick since Friday. I'm having lots of pain, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea but lately my lipase and amylase levels h...
46 year old male, had bad diarrhea for maybe a year or more, lost10 pounds in 6 months, endoscopy and colonoscopy in July showed simply i...
2 answers |
506791 tn?1439846583
Things started in March with fatigue, some abdominal soreness, then I noticed my eyes getting yellow, stools getting pale and urine getti...
18 answers |
* Age: 53 * Gender: male * Height: 195cm * Current weight: 90kg * Past medical history: None, never visited a doctor This year sym...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My mom was a heavy drinker since 2009 and in 2013 she finally quit drinking after have seizures and being intubated. She had episodes of ...
1 answer |
Hi guys - 41 yo mail, obese, moderate drinker. Had adjustable gastric band in 2008 (lap-band), but that hasn't helped the weight too...
2 answers |
8 month ago i started having pain in my upper left abdomen (near the sternum), upper left abdomen near the armpit and upper left back (un...
1 answer |
My mom used to be a bad alcoholic and got pancreatitis twice while drinking for which she never went in and left scarring on her pancreas...
1 answer |
For the last 4 weeks I've been having pain in the right side of back (mid-way up). I've also had the following symptoms ; . Itchy ...
My Father-in-law is a 75y/o caucasian and was justed recently diagnosed with cancer of the pancreas.He is a non-smoker, He does not drink...
12 answers |
So ive been having lots of bouts of pancreatitus lately and now my dr. has ordered a CT scan? What could he possibly be looking for? I ce...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
the Pancreatic Community! We look forward to working with fntn and your entire community as it continues to grow! Best, Cheryl M...
1 answer |
Just found out yesterday that my husband has pancretic cancer on the tail end 5.4 cm going into the spleen, with possible mets - liver an...
4 answers |
The past month i have noticed that my stools are a light brown color,i got pains in my abdomen,bloated,fullfeeling,floating stools.Went t...
2 answers |
My husband has to stay at his mom's house because we live on 3rd floor and it's hard for him to walk up the stairs, so I don't spend the ...
2 answers |
My dad went to get an ultrasound on his neck today because he thought he might have thyroid problems because he lost about 10 pounds sudd...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pancreatic Cancer Community Resources