Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Panic attacks and anxiety disorder Group

For those people who suffer from panic attacks even with meds, types of treatment,SAD effects and methods of dealing with them.

1 - 20 (of 13) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15391201 tn?1440272951
I have been taking : 1.CLONAZEPAM 0.5 MG *2 2. CLONAZEPAM 2 MG *1 3. OXCARBEZIPINE 450 MG *2 4. RISPERIDONE 0.5 MG *1 5. ESCITALOPRAM OXALET 10MG *1 for 3-4 months with 3mg of clonazepam or benzodiazapine going in my body becaus...
  Posted
Hello- I just went to Vegas for my bachelor party this past Friday night. I am very much a social drinker and do not drink during the week or hard on the weekends. For my bachelor party I probably drank the hardest I have in my life. Wak...
  Posted
1369383 tn?1299027161
please please someone tell me im okay!!! i fell asleep and i woke up out of no where maybe like 30 min later freakin out embarrassing myself...i ran out the room like crazy feeling like i couldnt breath like i was losing air or like some...
  Posted
Hi, over the last couple of months I have been feeling really exhausted and tired even on days where I do very little, i get so exhausted I start to shake and feel like im going to collapse. The doctor told me this is just a symptom of ...
  Posted
Anyone who could help me, please reply. I am eger for help. Here is my story. My name is Eric, I've gotten myself into a situation. At 15 I started casually smoking marijuana with my friends. It was just on weekends. Then it became all w...
  Posted
Is there a way to control shortness of breath? I've been having it for more than 10 years and these days I've been having it non stop. Esp at bed time when all my thoughts are piled up and with with me crying myself to sleep. I need a na...
  Posted
I have had anxiety and panic attacks for 17yrs now but lately the anxiety and panic has taken my life over totally, i am anxious all the time and then it rises up into panic, i feel sick, dizzy, weak, hard to breathe, sensitive ears, tir...
  Posted
1291534 tn?1288822291
as a lifetime sufferer of generalized social anxiety disorder, panic disorder with agoraphobia, and generalized anxiety disorder, i wanted to let my fellow anxious people know that there is a "facebook" type site for us. it's a "social n...
  Posted
I am taking 40 mil. of Celexa eveeryday. It is supposed to replenish Seritonun, the chemical that helps to stop you from worring. I still worry about any health condition that I am having. Is there anything better that i can take for this.
  Posted
mpw
Anyone ever get woken up from a deep deep sleep with a sudden and SEVERE panic attack? Scary stuff. .50 mg xanax to calm down and hopefully get back to sleep, but then after these (isolated) late at night attacks, the ensuing depressi...
  Posted
1293358 tn?1272400215
i am a 26 year old mother of two who has sufferd from panic disorder for 4.5 years now and looking for help where ever i can find it i am currenly on 20 ml prozac and 150 wellbitrun and still feel alittle off brain zaps and daze out ...
  Posted
I'm new to this anxiety/panic attack disorder stuff... Been diagnosed with having panic attacks when my GERD Acts up and I experience heartburn.. I have a tendency to think i'm dying when I get chest pain - I've seen several cardiologist...
  Posted
Does anyone experience out of body feeling when they are having an anxiety attack? I do and my attacks get horrible..
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
15391201 tn?1440272951
Blank
sidhumandy joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 22
Blank
Ellieflowerxo joined this group
Welcome them!