Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
1 - 20 (of 1023) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
would you choose a male pediatrician or a female pediatrician? Why?
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm a Ftm and I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a boy. My question is since I'm having a boy would it best to have a male pediatrician?
5 answers |
My baby is 3 weeks old and is having running nose and white mucus discharge. It happens especially at night
2 answers | 2 comments |
Happy anniversary to lyshabob- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to lyshabob, and give a shout out for how much y...
1 answer |
Shes fine with infamil gentlelease formula,but it is only sold in the united states.Here in mexico she cant tolerate other milks and i wi...
1 answer |
She is having severe fever too
1 answer |
Hi mommies, my baby is one month nd 16 days now, but she is slim nd tiny, plz suggest me how I can make her healthy or little chubby...
4 answers |
My daughter is just over a month old now and we have added formula to her feedings as i'm not having enough milk for only breast feeding ...
2 answers |
Its my 1st baby, and he eating babyfood already plus his formula milk. But i want to have a feeding schedule for both but not sure whats...
My baby was born on 26 Jan 17. After two weeks I noticed small bump on his right collar bone. He moves his both arms normally. If we touc...
2 answers |
Hi mums, My baby is 12 days old,I feed her through bottle at night nd used to feed her through breast at day, but now I'm facing breast ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My baby is 12 weeks he was born with blue eyes as all babies are. I have green/grey eyes and his Father brown. My son's eyes are starting...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Please read the whole thing before answering with a huge "No don't do it." Hear me out. I didn't originally want to. Hadn't even consider...
9 answers |
Our newborn (3weeks) will not sleep on his back!! Im freaking out he will only sleep on his side or belly!! Durring the day im ok cause w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I know its a app for pregnancy but I have a 2yr old. She woke up crying she has this rash that literally came out of no where. I have alw...
3 answers |
My son is 15 days old, until now he has been able to open his eyes, when force opening it there small eyes! Is there any help?
2 answers |
So, my little boy is five weeks old and for the past week he has had very hard stools that give him a lot of grief to pass. He is formula...
4 answers |
My little boy is 10 days old and he hasn't had a BM since 4 this morning...he's been eating more than normal and acts as if he's pushing ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello ladies so its been a while since my last post and today i figured I'd ask for advice you see i have a 2 year old and my little nugg...
3 answers |
So, my little boy is five weeks old today, and he has always hated sleeping in his bassinet and will not stop crying until you pick him u...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community Resources