Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

1 - 20 (of 2357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My child's father has just came into her life. She has started staying over there and when she comes home she wets herself and is very angry all the time. I know she is confused with what is going on but fits are getting worse and wors...
Linz003 | Last answer
Just I want to share my daughter information by doing eye exercises my daughter vision(8 years) is improved( Her glasses power reduced -0.75 with in a month) Thank you.
anita618 | Last answer
When my son was six months old, I went back to work as planned. For one day. I couldn't do it--couldn't stand to be separated from him. I quit my job with my husbands blessing and never looked back. We have always been so close. He is an...
caligirl1 | Last answer
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of worry of bacteria and infection. She always does it in her bed at night. She used to be more open a/b ...
4angelina | Last answer
I have a seven year old daughter, she's still wetting and pooping her pants. at home, school, and even at the babysitters. I took her to the doctor and they said when she's ready it will click... Come on enough is enough.. What can i do ...
tamtamry | Last answer
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him off, for example not being allowed to stay up late or not having the 'right' potato chips. He'll sc...
IJM1974 | Last answer
Occassionally when I come out of the shower my 7 year old son may be in the bath room sometimes asking me a question, or just in general discussion. He has recently mentioned to my wife that he thinks a "hairy penus" is ucky! My wife i...
mja91756 | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok I have a quick question. How do you feel when people correct your child in front of you. I have an 8 year old son who is really a very good boy, loving and well behaved. Of course like every other kid he has his moments, he'...
kelle619 | Last answer
I don't think my 6 yr old Daughter, has ADHD, but I think she just may be Hyper, She has been talking excessivly from the age of 2 till now, but now it's worse!! In the morning, she Pops up, and starts talking about random things, for e...
tripplebright | Last answer
I am so curious about my son's behaviour. It has been going on for several years now, probably beginning when he was about 8. He is now 13. What he does is hide his school lunches in his wardrobe, behind some picture frames. When I ta...
KatJord | Last answer
My son who is 8 and an only child is surrounded by girls in our neighborhood. We try to hook him up with boy playdates when we can but it happens on rare occasions. He is involved in sports and Cub Scouts but has not made any good relati...
98uyt | Last answer
My granddaughter whom is 7 years old has a very strong body odor from her arm pits. She can bathe and two hours later smell really bad. Is this a warning of another underlying problem or do I just need to change soap brand? I have eve...
spoilt1 | Last answer
Hi My son who is 9 nearly 10 came to me about 2 months ago about sex saying that he had seen some sexual images and his friends were all talking about it. We have always been very active in censoring internet and phones but he said he ...
jolie201 | Last answer
11070733_tn?1449867307
I'm not sure which forum this should be in so I'm starting here. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was still in her life. He had been in and out of jail and prison and on and off herion. I knew better bu...
carlie78 | Last answer
My 6 year old is having serious issues with impulsiveness. He frequently will lash out verbally (i.e. "Sister hates me!", "I do not love you" or "Ooh, I am never playing with you again because you're bad!"). The verbal attacks have been ...
KsCrikket | Posted
My 8 year old who is my middle child I caught using a water bottle to pour his own urine in my 5 year old's bed to make it look like she wet the bed. This went on for close to 2 weeks before I knew it was him. He said his reason was beca...
Lalanwaru | Last answer
My 7 year old is in 2nd grade. He follows the classroom rules very well, is not shy with teachers and is doing well academically. But, he is quiet when with other kids. When I see other kids chatting, playing with each other or in a grou...
LisainSD | Last answer
My 9 year old is making her self miserable. Everything little things upsets her. She won't even go to parties because she says someone will just make her mad. I've tried to explain she needs to learn to ignore little things. If one of th...
craemg | Last answer
Hello all, My step son is 10 years and is wetting his pants consistently. There is no medical explanation and he does and has not suffered any abuse. he does not wet his bed and it does not appear to be an issue of him not knowing he ...
Intrigue1157 | Last answer
I have a query about my son who turned 5 in August. He is the youngest in his class as the class sessions start from September. It appesrs he acts immature because he is a lot younger than other kids in his grade in school. Being yougest...
ayumom | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...