Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
1 - 20 (of 2397) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Yesterday, I took my 11 year old daughter to the doctor. When they weighed her, she was 120 pounds. Her face turned red and she tried to ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I have an 11 year old step son with opposition behavior disorder and adhd. He is constantly acting out in school. Cleared classrooms beca...
2 answers |
Just I want to share my daughter information by doing eye exercises my daughter vision(8 years) is improved( Her glasses power reduced -0...
11 answers | 1 comment |
My wife and I have a very bright 9 year old daughter who seems to be "borrowing" cigarettes, and we dont know from where. My wife is a st...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of wo...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, My step son is 10 years and is wetting his pants consistently. There is no medical explanation and he does and has not suff...
9 answers | 1 comment |
458384 tn?1295724256
My 10 yr. old daughter started her period right after her 10th birthday. Anybody else got an early bloomer? Thanx!
8 answers |
1487230 tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears...
8 answers |
Please help! My marriage is on the rocks and my stepson plays a large part in it. I have raised him since he was 4 and have been in his l...
1 answer |
I don't think my 6 yr old Daughter, has ADHD, but I think she just may be Hyper, She has been talking excessivly from the age of 2 till n...
161 answers | 2 comments |
Yesterday around 11:00 pm, my son and his friend were upstairs having a sleep over. When I went to go check up on them, the door was clos...
1 answer |
My son was in preschool until summertime then we pulled him out so he could be on "summer vacation" before starting kindergarten. I staye...
1 answer |
My son is very large for his age. He is not fat (though he does have a little bit of a belly). He is just big. Since he was a baby he has...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am happily married with tween daughter who has 2 younger siblings. She is extremely gifted in all areas of school and gets bored easily...
My oldest son is almost 10. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 8 months along. I had him 3 weeks after I found out. I'm still with hi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
This question is actually a 2 part question regarding my friends 11 year old son. My friends son is definitely masculine because he love...
9 answers |
I have 10.5 year old identical twin girls with stomachs that generally seem bloated and protruding all the time. They are getting to that...
2 answers |
My 6yr old, will during the day, and night; remove all together or pull down and away her pants and underclothes to pee in the corner of ...
1 answer |
Please read and give me some advice. I'm reaching out to anybody in a similar situation. I have physical custody of my daughter and have ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources