Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

1 - 20 (of 2364) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
why is my 7 yr old all the sudden the past 2 weeks having bowel movements in his pants
  Posted
After staying at her fathers residence my 6 year old daughter has returned with acrylic nails. Although I am furious about this I am being told by him that this is perfectly safe. It does not feel right to me... Help
  Posted
My son is 6 yrs old and recently he asked if he could call his step-dad Dad. I said he can call him whatever he feels comfortable. I've been with my husband (his step-dad) since my son was three. My son's biological father is extremely ...
  Posted
I am at the end of my rope. I am currently deployed and during the divorce proceedings the judge instructed her to keep me informed on the events in my children's lives while I was out of the country for work (military). She has not done...
  Posted
My daughter will turn 9 in November. She has always act like a younger child but recently her behavior is becoming very annoying. She cries like a baby for small things,talks like a baby with a baby tone. Loves preschool TV shows. One d...
  Posted
What can we do to help him read better and maybe enjoy it? He is 11 and is on principles honor role all the time.
  Posted
Okay... So i have a daughter that is 11 and turning 12 this year. She has been asking me MULTIPLE questions "if she's still a kid", "Are Teenagers Kids!?" "Would I Still Love Her If She Was Grown Up" And All That... And I Dont Know What ...
  Posted
I am so curious about my son's behaviour. It has been going on for several years now, probably beginning when he was about 8. He is now 13. What he does is hide his school lunches in his wardrobe, behind some picture frames. When I ta...
  Posted
My son is 12. He has been a behavior prob at school bc he doesn't sit and listen and talks constantly. He always blames me for everything he does. He recently made a paper gun and the school said he threatened to kill ppl. I'm very conce...
  Posted
My son is 10 and has always been very sensitive. He cries easily at school especially about his grades. He is a straight A student and we tell him how proud we are of him, but he gets upset about little things. Is it normal and ok if ...
  Posted
My partner of 2 years has a now 8 year old girl who is a right little brat. I've too set the rules bit am undermined by her father. We only have her every 2nd weekend and even that's to often for my liking. She was with is full time at t...
  Posted
We have 7 year old step son 50/50. Switch off day is Wednesday. I start to get depressed knowing Wednesday is coming. The minute he is with us I struggle for a week and count the hours til he's gone. I just hate him. Hate having to deal ...
  Posted
So a few weeks ago I found out I am pregnant I am 11 weeks now I have a 8 year old little girl n she feels that I will give the baby more attention then her bc I don't have her all the time bc I have 50/50 with her dad n I will have the ...
  Posted
467604 tn?1214942333
She has asthma and always complains of some kind of pain weather it be stomach pains or knee pain or a headache.she is always complaining and now i have no idea what to believe.Now she is crying saying her leg hurts.I did not see her fal...
  Posted
My grandson is 8 years old and has his own bedroom. My daughter is a single mother who has allowed this behavior to go on for years. I thought this behavior stopped when they moved into a small home with a nice bedroom for him. I had h...
  Posted
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him off, for example not being allowed to stay up late or not having the 'right' potato chips. He'll sc...
  Posted
My child's father has just came into her life. She has started staying over there and when she comes home she wets herself and is very angry all the time. I know she is confused with what is going on but fits are getting worse and wors...
  Posted
Just I want to share my daughter information by doing eye exercises my daughter vision(8 years) is improved( Her glasses power reduced -0.75 with in a month) Thank you.
  Posted
When my son was six months old, I went back to work as planned. For one day. I couldn't do it--couldn't stand to be separated from him. I quit my job with my husbands blessing and never looked back. We have always been so close. He is an...
  Posted
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of worry of bacteria and infection. She always does it in her bed at night. She used to be more open a/b ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources