Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
1 - 20 (of 2421) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 6 year old boy ( turning 7 on Dec 20 2017) just woke up (around 1:50 am its now 2:15) to go to the bathroom. He asked me for a drink s...
1204786 tn?1265672726
This started about 3 months ago, I received several phone callse from her teacher and counsler saying that she is having to be asked ever...
3 answers |
My daughter is 9 years old . She is a very difficult child has been from the beginning.she won't sleep on her own . Screams if we eat in ...
3 answers
My 10 year old son came home from school and had a hard time sitting. He also was walking very slowly which made me uneasy. We always tal...
2 answers
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of wo...
6 answers | 1 comment
My 5 yr old neice has become overly interested in boys private parts. She says she only wants to play with boys things and doesn't like ...
2 answers |
Hello all, My step son is 10 years and is wetting his pants consistently. There is no medical explanation and he does and has not suff...
11 answers | 7 comments
  chocodoggy1,    ThePlagueDoctor,    ThePlagueDoctor,    Canfish18,    Canfish18
I told my 12 year old that our neighbor was the highest enlisted rank in the army and when we got home she asked "if he's the highest enl...
2 answers
  Nabz567a,    specialmom
An 8 year old boy sleeps every night with his father in one room while the younger brother who's 3 sleeps every night in another room wit...
9 answers
My almost 9 year old daughter is big for her age and has always been very strong. She is well behaved and very responsible but she doesn...
1 answer
My son is 9 years old and in 4th grade his stepdad has been in our lives for year the way that his step dad was raised as a little bit st...
2 answers | 3 comments
  Nighthawk61,    Nighthawk61,    Stressedin925,    Nighthawk61,    specialmom
My son who is 8 and an only child is surrounded by girls in our neighborhood. We try to hook him up with boy playdates when we can but it...
5 answers
  Swelter_,    hikerDad
I noticed a stain on my 6 year old son's comforter. He said that twice he has woken up, and the inside of his pants are wet. He takes th...
8 answers | 1 comment
  wetkid
1487230 tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears...
11 answers
  PoplarGrove,    Never2taxing,    Hypnosheep
I was wondering, is it considered incest? My little cousins who are 6 years old(both males) do it and I was concerned if means incest or ...
I have recently caught my 5 year old son and friends who are girls "comparing privates" on more than one occasion. He knew after the fir...
3 answers |
After staying at her fathers residence my 6 year old daughter has returned with acrylic nails. Although I am furious about this I am bein...
15 answers | 2 comments
  Ahnab
I am 31 and currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. It's been awhile since I have done this as my first born will be 8 years old in...
2 answers
My 8 year old son and his 6 year old friend have been caught playing with each others private parts this is the 3rd time it has happened ...
2 answers | 1 comment
My 8 year old step daughter cries and throws tantrums over everything. If she doesn't want to eat, tantrum. If she can't win a game, tant...
1 answer | 1 comment
  JohnBA,    specialmom
A
A
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources