Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

21 - 40 (of 2357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think most people haven't dealt with this issue but I don't know. My daughter is 12 and literally won't eat unless I or adult tells her to. Background: She was born with Nager syndrome (craniofacial), so she had to be trached and have ...
Lori1276 | Last answer
Ok, I am 29 and I have a 6 year old son. He lives in another state almost 3 hours away. For the longest time I have been getting into trouble starting with being arrested on 2 felony charges of resale of marijuana and facilitation of mus...
Whattodo86 | Posted
What is a good age to tell your son about his biological father that he's never known about? He's 6 and my husband has raised him since i was two months pregnant. He only knows one father, and his adopted father feels that it's not his ...
christie199 | Last answer
1181520_tn?1264052161
My son will be 11 years old in less than a month. 3 years ago I had a paternity test done & come to find out the man that is on his birth certificate is not his father. He was my boyfriend but I was in love with his biological father & c...
MCHAVEZJARDON | Last answer
My son is 6yrs old..the teacher said that he kissed another boy during lunch time and somebody witnessed it, so she talked to me infront Of my son as i was picking him up, teacher said to keep his space, hands, and feet to himself, i was...
Jayde12 | Last answer
OK first off my daughters dad and have not been together since she was 1 I have her Mon thru Fri he has her on weekends she is a daddy's girl lately she has been hateful disrespectful towards me she will tell me she don't like me she lov...
misscutie1 | Posted
after trying for a sibling for our daughter for the last ten years, we gave up, and then well I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my second child,,, worried about the age difference.,,,,
mum2sofia | Last answer
My 8 year old daughter has been telling me that she is hearing voices in her brain. She tells me that they mostly want her to say bad things to people. My biggest worry is that lately she has been holding her head telling them to leave...
tred1003 | Last answer
I am a 13 year old boy and I think there is something wrong with me, I can't stop masturbating and my sperm comes out. I get erections very easily and I end up masturbating up to 3 times a day. What's wrong with me
Thomas008 | Last answer
My 9 yr old daughter recently returned from vacation with her dad and grandparents in Florida. When she left she maintained at 85lbs which her doctor said is alright due to her being tall for her age. She suggested we just watch what she...
Bunnylove915 | Last answer
We have 7 year old step son 50/50. Switch off day is Wednesday. I start to get depressed knowing Wednesday is coming. The minute he is with us I struggle for a week and count the hours til he's gone. I just hate him. Hate having to deal ...
card63141 | Last answer
PLEASE, please, please give me some advice! I know that children often have bad dreams about parents dying but my 8 year old son has never had a dream, he is consumed about the thought of me dying, seemingly all day long for several mont...
natashav2003 | Last answer
1487230_tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears and everything over the simplest little things. For example; if he is playing with a friend and th...
SunnyR | Last answer
I have a 10yr old daughter and I am expecting a boy in 4 weeks. I have mixed feelings about allowing her to change his diaper and helping with bathtime. I feel that she's too young. I have a friend in the same situation and she allows he...
brenee03 | Last answer
I noticed a stain on my 6 year old son's comforter. He said that twice he has woken up, and the inside of his pants are wet. He takes them off and that's what caused the stain. It is not urine, my guess is that it's the result of a wet...
theresa108 | Last answer
My daughter has been kissing a boy at school. She told me she first kissed him so he wouldn't tell the teacher on her and her girlfriend for misbehaving. Several kids in aftercare first brought this to my attention. It's happened on a fe...
mrsreeves | Last answer
12476392_tn?1433689331
I'm on maternity leave and my daughters still on summer break. She is with me all the time and I have been dealing with some of my own things right now. She will wake up and until it's time for her to go to sleep she goes straight for th...
mommyof2nowtp | Last answer
Hi ladies, my 8 year old just asked me how I got pregnant. I'm not sure how to answer her question. Any advice? Or suggestions? Thank you.
onelilmomma87 | Last answer
Hi, so my 3rd grade daughter pouts and runs away from her friends when she doesn't get her way. She gets angry at them when they don't play her game. She is not spoiled at all by my husband and I. She has trouble getting along with frien...
mountbike2 | Last answer
My daughter's father has his own bed but he sleeps with my daughter on her bed all the nights they spend together. She is almost 9 and has started to develop breasts and public hair. She is a bit clingy but I know she is capable of slee...
Imommy | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...