Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
21 - 40 (of 2422) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 31 and currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. It's been awhile since I have done this as my first born will be 8 years old in...
2 answers |
My 8 year old son and his 6 year old friend have been caught playing with each others private parts this is the 3rd time it has happened ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 8 year old step daughter cries and throws tantrums over everything. If she doesn't want to eat, tantrum. If she can't win a game, tant...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi... my 7 year old son have a very swollen right nipple which if touch it hurts ..i am hoping that u could put my mind at ease ..as for ...
9 answers |
I am so curious about my son's behaviour. It has been going on for several years now, probably beginning when he was about 8. He is now...
11 answers |
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
20372028 tn?1496330907
My 10 year old daughter cries all of the time. She didn't even really start talking until around 6 or 7. Now she cries, like really cries...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My 9 year old daughter constantly fights with her younger brother aged 7. She hits him for no reason and just does not understand the wor...
5 answers |
My husband and I are having a very hard time with my 8.5 year old step daughter. She will use the toilet to pee and poop for a few weeks....
7 answers | 1 comment |
My 8 1/2 yr old son gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things. He loves school, gets perfect grades and has not had beh...
15 answers | 1 comment |
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandmas.including one 30 ye...
I have an absolutely horrible 11 yr old son. I also have 2 other children as well as 2 stepchildren who have never made me feel like this...
4 answers | 4 comments |
20044847 tn?1490116468
My son is 8 years old.. almost 9 and he talks about how a lot of his friends have cell phones. He is always saying how he wishes he had a...
1 answer |
My 8 yr old has recently been having trouble in school. He is constantly NOT wanting to go to school, he tears up in the mornings & has ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Mostly when sleeping or watching TV. Any advice on ways to make him stop?
1 answer |
I was a victim of rape but decided to keep my son now I feel like I can't show him love. My mother never showed me love & it hurts just...
6 answers |
20044847 tn?1490116468
My step-son is 8 years old (almost 9) and he was recently diagnosed with ADHD. His behavior at home has improved significantly since my f...
1 answer |
Recently, my son's mother decided she wanted visitation.  She has a son [12] from another marriage who used to be my stepson.  I shared t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a 11year old step son, he will be tuning 12 soon. He is giving me so much issues. Im married to his father 5years now and the ppro...
2 answers |
I don't think my 6 yr old Daughter, has ADHD, but I think she just may be Hyper, She has been talking excessivly from the age of 2 till n...
161 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank