Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
21 - 40 (of 2365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a seven year old daughter, she's still wetting and pooping her pants. at home, school, and even at the babysitters. I took her to ...
15 answers |
Occassionally when I come out of the shower my 7 year old son may be in the bath room sometimes asking me a question, or just in general ...
12 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok I have a quick question. How do you feel when people correct your child in front of you. I have an 8 year old son who is rea...
5 answers |
I don't think my 6 yr old Daughter, has ADHD, but I think she just may be Hyper, She has been talking excessivly from the age of 2 till n...
166 answers |
My son who is 8 and an only child is surrounded by girls in our neighborhood. We try to hook him up with boy playdates when we can but it...
3 answers |
My granddaughter whom is 7 years old has a very strong body odor from her arm pits. She can bathe and two hours later smell really bad. ...
21 answers |
Hi My son who is 9 nearly 10 came to me about 2 months ago about sex saying that he had seen some sexual images and his friends were al...
5 answers |
11070733 tn?1449867307
I'm not sure which forum this should be in so I'm starting here. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was s...
2 answers |
My 6 year old is having serious issues with impulsiveness. He frequently will lash out verbally (i.e. "Sister hates me!", "I do not love ...
My 8 year old who is my middle child I caught using a water bottle to pour his own urine in my 5 year old's bed to make it look like she ...
1 answer |
My 7 year old is in 2nd grade. He follows the classroom rules very well, is not shy with teachers and is doing well academically. But, he...
2 answers |
My 9 year old is making her self miserable. Everything little things upsets her. She won't even go to parties because she says someone wi...
2 answers |
Hello all, My step son is 10 years and is wetting his pants consistently. There is no medical explanation and he does and has not suff...
11 answers |
I have a query about my son who turned 5 in August. He is the youngest in his class as the class sessions start from September. It appesr...
1 answer |
I think most people haven't dealt with this issue but I don't know. My daughter is 12 and literally won't eat unless I or adult tells her...
1 answer |
Ok, I am 29 and I have a 6 year old son. He lives in another state almost 3 hours away. For the longest time I have been getting into tro...
What is a good age to tell your son about his biological father that he's never known about? He's 6 and my husband has raised him since ...
4 answers |
1181520 tn?1264052161
My son will be 11 years old in less than a month. 3 years ago I had a paternity test done & come to find out the man that is on his birth...
4 answers |
My son is 6yrs old..the teacher said that he kissed another boy during lunch time and somebody witnessed it, so she talked to me infront ...
5 answers |
OK first off my daughters dad and have not been together since she was 1 I have her Mon thru Fri he has her on weekends she is a daddy's ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank