Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
21 - 40 (of 2390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my boyfriend is a divorced father of a 12 years old daughter, she doesn't live with him but with her mom in another country, she comes t...
7 answers
  noflu
My son is 12. He has been a behavior prob at school bc he doesn't sit and listen and talks constantly. He always blames me for everything...
My son is 10 and has always been very sensitive. He cries easily at school especially about his grades. He is a straight A student and ...
3 answers
My partner of 2 years has a now 8 year old girl who is a right little brat. I've too set the rules bit am undermined by her father. We on...
3 answers | 1 comment
  Dawnrida,    AnnieBrooke,    Dawnrida,    AnnieBrooke
We have 7 year old step son 50/50. Switch off day is Wednesday. I start to get depressed knowing Wednesday is coming. The minute he is wi...
5 answers |
So a few weeks ago I found out I am pregnant I am 11 weeks now I have a 8 year old little girl n she feels that I will give the baby more...
1 answer
My grandson is 8 years old and has his own bedroom. My daughter is a single mother who has allowed this behavior to go on for years. I t...
1 answer
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him ...
8 answers |
My child's father has just came into her life. She has started staying over there and when she comes home she wets herself and is very a...
2 answers |
Just I want to share my daughter information by doing eye exercises my daughter vision(8 years) is improved( Her glasses power reduced -0...
11 answers |
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of wo...
7 answers |
I have a seven year old daughter, she's still wetting and pooping her pants. at home, school, and even at the babysitters. I took her to ...
15 answers |
Occassionally when I come out of the shower my 7 year old son may be in the bath room sometimes asking me a question, or just in general ...
12 answers |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok I have a quick question. How do you feel when people correct your child in front of you. I have an 8 year old son who is rea...
5 answers |
I don't think my 6 yr old Daughter, has ADHD, but I think she just may be Hyper, She has been talking excessivly from the age of 2 till n...
166 answers |
My son who is 8 and an only child is surrounded by girls in our neighborhood. We try to hook him up with boy playdates when we can but it...
3 answers |
My granddaughter whom is 7 years old has a very strong body odor from her arm pits. She can bathe and two hours later smell really bad. ...
21 answers |
Hi My son who is 9 nearly 10 came to me about 2 months ago about sex saying that he had seen some sexual images and his friends were al...
5 answers |
11070733 tn?1449867307
I'm not sure which forum this should be in so I'm starting here. I have a 7 year old daughter. Her dad left when she was 3 but was s...
2 answers |
My 6 year old is having serious issues with impulsiveness. He frequently will lash out verbally (i.e. "Sister hates me!", "I do not love ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources