Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
21 - 40 (of 2408) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A cousin of mine is 11 years old. In April this year, he started feeling pain in abdomen on exact left side of the naval. 6 months before...
1 answer |
My son is 12 years old and has an extremely small penis ad he is now getting concerned because he has to change and shower for gym class ...
3 answers |
is it normal for a seven year old boy to have hair on his testicles?
4 answers |
Hi, I have a 6 year old son, and I've noticed within the past year that he penis has rapidly increased in development and has seemed t...
2 answers |
How big should my 14 old penis be
2 answers |
Is my penis the normal size I'm 13. Hard my penis is about 10cm.soft its about 6cm.I've talked to my brother about this he's 15 nearly 16...
1 answer |
I know that I shouldn't be worrying about this right now, but I am 13 years old and have a 5.5 inch penis length. I read that is above av...
2 answers |
I am a 13 year old boy and I think there is something wrong with me, I can't stop masturbating and my sperm comes out. I get erections v...
3 answers |
Please help! My marriage is on the rocks and my stepson plays a large part in it. I have raised him since he was 4 and have been in his l...
2 answers |
Our 9 year old boy throws daily temper tantrums. My wife is at her limits dealing with him. It takes only the slightest thing to set him ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have an 11 year old step son with opposition behavior disorder and adhd. He is constantly acting out in school. Cleared classrooms beca...
2 answers |
My wife and I have a very bright 9 year old daughter who seems to be "borrowing" cigarettes, and we dont know from where. My wife is a st...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My 8 yr old daughter has masturbated since she was about 3. It began w/ stuffed animals, which ended up all getting thrown away b/c of wo...
5 answers | 1 comment |
458384 tn?1295724256
My 10 yr. old daughter started her period right after her 10th birthday. Anybody else got an early bloomer? Thanx!
8 answers |
1487230 tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears...
8 answers |
Yesterday around 11:00 pm, my son and his friend were upstairs having a sleep over. When I went to go check up on them, the door was clos...
1 answer |
My son was in preschool until summertime then we pulled him out so he could be on "summer vacation" before starting kindergarten. I staye...
1 answer |
My son is very large for his age. He is not fat (though he does have a little bit of a belly). He is just big. Since he was a baby he has...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am happily married with tween daughter who has 2 younger siblings. She is extremely gifted in all areas of school and gets bored easily...
My oldest son is almost 10. I didn't find out I was pregnant until 8 months along. I had him 3 weeks after I found out. I'm still with hi...
7 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources