Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

41 - 60 (of 2364) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
after trying for a sibling for our daughter for the last ten years, we gave up, and then well I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my second child,,, worried about the age difference.,,,,
  Posted
My 8 year old daughter has been telling me that she is hearing voices in her brain. She tells me that they mostly want her to say bad things to people. My biggest worry is that lately she has been holding her head telling them to leave...
  Posted
I am a 13 year old boy and I think there is something wrong with me, I can't stop masturbating and my sperm comes out. I get erections very easily and I end up masturbating up to 3 times a day. What's wrong with me
  Posted
My 9 yr old daughter recently returned from vacation with her dad and grandparents in Florida. When she left she maintained at 85lbs which her doctor said is alright due to her being tall for her age. She suggested we just watch what she...
  Posted
PLEASE, please, please give me some advice! I know that children often have bad dreams about parents dying but my 8 year old son has never had a dream, he is consumed about the thought of me dying, seemingly all day long for several mont...
  Posted
1487230 tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears and everything over the simplest little things. For example; if he is playing with a friend and th...
  Posted
I have a 10yr old daughter and I am expecting a boy in 4 weeks. I have mixed feelings about allowing her to change his diaper and helping with bathtime. I feel that she's too young. I have a friend in the same situation and she allows he...
  Posted
I noticed a stain on my 6 year old son's comforter. He said that twice he has woken up, and the inside of his pants are wet. He takes them off and that's what caused the stain. It is not urine, my guess is that it's the result of a wet...
  Posted
My daughter has been kissing a boy at school. She told me she first kissed him so he wouldn't tell the teacher on her and her girlfriend for misbehaving. Several kids in aftercare first brought this to my attention. It's happened on a fe...
  Posted
12476392 tn?1433689331
I'm on maternity leave and my daughters still on summer break. She is with me all the time and I have been dealing with some of my own things right now. She will wake up and until it's time for her to go to sleep she goes straight for th...
  Posted
Hi ladies, my 8 year old just asked me how I got pregnant. I'm not sure how to answer her question. Any advice? Or suggestions? Thank you.
  Posted
Hi, so my 3rd grade daughter pouts and runs away from her friends when she doesn't get her way. She gets angry at them when they don't play her game. She is not spoiled at all by my husband and I. She has trouble getting along with frien...
  Posted
My daughter's father has his own bed but he sleeps with my daughter on her bed all the nights they spend together. She is almost 9 and has started to develop breasts and public hair. She is a bit clingy but I know she is capable of slee...
  Posted
Hello, Have any of you parents ever had a young daughter just beginning puberty start having discharge that irritates the urethra causing some UTI like symptoms? My daughter just began having this issue. She has begun to develop b...
  Posted
Hi, My 5 year old daughter does not like to wear short sleeves especially if we are walking into a crowd of people whether its family or not. Once the weather turns warm it takes her a week or so to get back into the short sleeves but e...
  Posted
So me n my Bf have a 5mo old baby, every time she starts getting her great grandmother's attention my bf's 12 year old sister Getz super jelous and starts to throw a fit. She always is disrespecting me, screaming in the house while the b...
  Posted
I am worried about my son. Him and another boy were experimenting with each others private parts. my son is 10 and the other boy is 8. They both have had difficult lives handed to them. they said they put each others private parts in eac...
  Posted
Hi there, I am a mother of an 8 year old (just turned 2 days ago). I am very concerned about my daughter and masterbation. I noticed a problem a long time ago (maybe age 4) but I read up about it and figured it was normal. Now it seems t...
  Posted
My 8 1/2 yr old son gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things. He loves school, gets perfect grades and has not had behavior problems previously. Within about the last 6 months he has started getting overly worked up o...
  Posted
Has anyone received any kind of conclusive answer to the poop smearing issues? My new girl friend just told me that her 8 year old daughter smeared poop on her bathroom cabinet just after she had painted the bathroom. My girlfriend (Mom)...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources