Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
41 - 60 (of 2387) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, My step son is 10 years and is wetting his pants consistently. There is no medical explanation and he does and has not suff...
11 answers |
I have a query about my son who turned 5 in August. He is the youngest in his class as the class sessions start from September. It appesr...
1 answer |
I think most people haven't dealt with this issue but I don't know. My daughter is 12 and literally won't eat unless I or adult tells her...
1 answer |
Ok, I am 29 and I have a 6 year old son. He lives in another state almost 3 hours away. For the longest time I have been getting into tro...
What is a good age to tell your son about his biological father that he's never known about? He's 6 and my husband has raised him since ...
4 answers |
1181520 tn?1264052161
My son will be 11 years old in less than a month. 3 years ago I had a paternity test done & come to find out the man that is on his birth...
4 answers |
My son is 6yrs old..the teacher said that he kissed another boy during lunch time and somebody witnessed it, so she talked to me infront ...
5 answers |
OK first off my daughters dad and have not been together since she was 1 I have her Mon thru Fri he has her on weekends she is a daddy's ...
after trying for a sibling for our daughter for the last ten years, we gave up, and then well I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my second child,...
2 answers |
My 8 year old daughter has been telling me that she is hearing voices in her brain. She tells me that they mostly want her to say bad th...
7 answers |
I am a 13 year old boy and I think there is something wrong with me, I can't stop masturbating and my sperm comes out. I get erections v...
2 answers |
My 9 yr old daughter recently returned from vacation with her dad and grandparents in Florida. When she left she maintained at 85lbs whic...
2 answers |
PLEASE, please, please give me some advice! I know that children often have bad dreams about parents dying but my 8 year old son has neve...
1 answer |
1487230 tn?1288725375
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears...
7 answers |
I have a 10yr old daughter and I am expecting a boy in 4 weeks. I have mixed feelings about allowing her to change his diaper and helping...
8 answers |
My daughter has been kissing a boy at school. She told me she first kissed him so he wouldn't tell the teacher on her and her girlfriend ...
10 answers |
12476392 tn?1433689331
I'm on maternity leave and my daughters still on summer break. She is with me all the time and I have been dealing with some of my own th...
5 answers |
Hi ladies, my 8 year old just asked me how I got pregnant. I'm not sure how to answer her question. Any advice? Or suggestions? Thank you.
10 answers |
Hi, so my 3rd grade daughter pouts and runs away from her friends when she doesn't get her way. She gets angry at them when they don't pl...
1 answer |
My daughter's father has his own bed but he sleeps with my daughter on her bed all the nights they spend together. She is almost 9 and h...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank