Parenting Children (6-12) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By lb313
Since my daughter was born 3 years ago my oldest son (who is 6 now) took an interest to all things girl. He started ...
Niquea3Apr 27, 2010
By Alliemom Blank
My 11 year old seems prone to depression. He told me this morning that he has not been happy for a year. He has also...
By canda2000
I have an eleven yr old we just found out that she has macroecphaly back in november of last yr and they told us that...
By Fiat500
My 8 year old daughter told me today that she has been touched in her private part by her class mate 3-4 times this y...
By fredhome66
I know that I shouldn't be worrying about this right now, but I am 13 years old and have a 5.5 inch penis length. I r...
780495_tn?1235958880
Vet35Mar 07
By gthomas88 Blank
I have been divorced for almost 4 years now. I have 4 children that live with their mother. I have known since his ...
By erikals53
i have a 9yr old daughter almost 10 next month for the last 2 months she has been having alot of problems she being m...
jukipantsFeb 24
audra30Oct 14, 2009
ashebsOct 11, 2009
SholowSep 18, 2009
audra30Sep 18, 2009
By audra30 Blank
ever since my daughter was 1, i knew she was different. everything has to be perfect, she must feel in control, shes ...
By worriedgrandmotherto
My 7 year old granddaughter has never had a discipline problem. Seriously not bragging she's doing great in 1st grade...
By elyse79
Hello, I have a 7 year old son who started having fears and anxiety of movies on tv and in the theater around the...
By cbk2398
My 8 yr old only wants to be around older kids. He says the kids in his class are "annoying" and when I suggest to ha...
By baileybt14
Is my penis the normal size I'm 13. Hard my penis is about 10cm.soft its about 6cm.I've talked to my brother about th...
jdtmFeb 04
RockRoseFeb 02
By Surabhiagar
My son turned 6 last month. He is a bright child, cheerful and happy. Sometimes gets angry, that's ok. Problem that I...
RockRoseFeb 02
By Mamitalove2015
I've been to countless doctors and they all tell me the same thing, "your child needs to learn how to use bathroom on...
RockRoseFeb 02
By vest7
My 6yrs old daughter I'm having problems with her peeing at night she stopped when she was with her dad and I was in ...
By Mamitalove2015
I've been to countless doctors and they all tell me the same thing, "your child needs to learn how to use bathroom on...
By Gashaw
My son is 12 years old. He has a pain in his penis starting from at about four years. however, his pain is not comi...
By unicorn_girl33
I've tried everything doctors and I know she can do it sometimes she has none then there sometimes is like everyday a...
By Angelquarry
I have a 10 year old daughter: just turned 10 in December. She has been wearing a training bra by necessity since the...
margypopsNov 14, 2008
4formeNov 14, 2008
babygirl6152Nov 11, 2008
By trustjesus Blank
My son is 11 years old and cries all the time. For example, if his food order is wrong at a restaurant, he cries. W...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank