Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
61 - 80 (of 2387) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Have any of you parents ever had a young daughter just beginning puberty start having discharge that irritates the urethra caus...
2 answers |
Hi, My 5 year old daughter does not like to wear short sleeves especially if we are walking into a crowd of people whether its family or ...
3 answers |
So me n my Bf have a 5mo old baby, every time she starts getting her great grandmother's attention my bf's 12 year old sister Getz super ...
5 answers |
I am worried about my son. Him and another boy were experimenting with each others private parts. my son is 10 and the other boy is 8. Th...
2 answers |
Hi there, I am a mother of an 8 year old (just turned 2 days ago). I am very concerned about my daughter and masterbation. I noticed a pr...
10 answers |
My 8 1/2 yr old son gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things. He loves school, gets perfect grades and has not had beh...
14 answers |
Has anyone received any kind of conclusive answer to the poop smearing issues? My new girl friend just told me that her 8 year old daught...
1 answer |
My boyfriend is 34 and he has a 6 year old son...he is getting divorced..and is almost finished with it in February. I am 20 years old ...
4 answers |
Just wondering if any of you ladies have kids with similar issue. My 6yr old had a fever for 5nights it was pretty high arouns 39degrees...
2 answers |
My 8 year old son refuses to go to the toilet to do a poo - he would rather soil himself daily. He doesn't seem to mind about the mess o...
4 answers |
My 6 year old kid has trouble reading , specially when reading aloud in class. The teachers suggested to use reading reading aids. I am n...
Me and my son's relationship is horrible right now. He was distance while I was pregnant with his sister but that was two yrs ago and tha...
2 answers |
My son is 7, he loves soccer, but has always had a hard time accepting when either his team looses, gets the ball taken away or misses a ...
5 answers |
Help. My 10 year old daughter has suddenly started wetting herself during the day. It's happened everyday this week. I've asked her if sh...
1 answer |
My 9 year old daughter is bedwetting EVERY NIGHT since Jan 15th so she was in diapers when she was 7 and came out 7 weeks after. She is d...
3 answers |
So my brothers gf and has two children prior to their first together. They older ones are 7 and 5. They have been sleeping with eachother...
10 answers |
I am getting married in June and I am taking all of my bridesmaids to get our nails done. My 11 year old and my 8 year old are in my wed...
5 answers |
Why has my 3rd grade granddaughter suddenly started to cry all the time? I am her legal guardian and her mother came back to live with u...
3 answers |
I am at the end of my rope. My nine year old son poops his pants every day. This has been going on for over two years now. We have bee...
256 answers |
I have a stepson that has autism he's very smart but has a mouth out of yhis world very disrespectful the further along I get the worst h...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources