Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

61 - 80 (of 2357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a stepson that has autism he's very smart but has a mouth out of yhis world very disrespectful the further along I get the worst he gets, his dad my husband uses his disability to his advantage I dont know what to do
LeLe815 | Last answer
A friend who is undergoing divorce introduced me to his 9 year old daughter and 4 year old son early this year. At that time we were good friends and the kids liked me, especially the 9 year old daughter. I was actually there to spend ti...
vivienchan | Last answer
My 10 year old, she doesn't steel food but she loves apples and I remind her to bring her rubbish ut of the room all the time. But this is the forth time she puts her used Apple cores behind the sofa a we found 20 , then another time be...
ChezandLib | Last answer
Moms, I need some help. My 8 year old boy went to camp last year and he had a good time but when the subject came up for this year he said he didn't want to go because, "He can't do what he wants and he misses me too much." While, I am c...
Jenna1208 | Last answer
I am convinced my 7-year-old daughter has already started going through puberty and I am so upset. First, I noticed she was getting a couple of dark hairs under her arms. Then my mother noticed that she had body odor and I had to start...
scaredinIL | Last answer
First here is a little background information. My husband has had full custody of his 11-year son (from a previous relationship) since he was 4. For the last 2 years his son has been taking medication for ADD. He is not hyperactive, he...
buttercup86 | Last answer
13513872_tn?1430294637
Hi my 10yr old daughter came to me this morning her books hurt and her tummy but she also said that everything else huts also as I was listening to her I noticed that he breasts well her nipples were big like swollen. She started getting...
owen357 | Last answer
my son is 10 how does a child know how to masturbate did he see it on tv or something does he already know about sex
yo61 | Last answer
11513017_tn?1425727593
I need help, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing; but do any of us really? There's no how-to book for parenting. My daughter has been an only child for 10 years I'm currently pregnant with my second, due in June, lately she's been acting ...
babyhalestorm | Last answer
My 8 year old daughter told me today that she has been touched in her private part by her class mate 3-4 times this year! While crying to me, she told me that she was totally ashamed of what she did and wanted him to stop. She admiitt...
Fiat500 | Last answer
I have a very bright, social 10 year old girl. She does well in school, has many friends, and is well liked by her teachers. I just had a conference with her homeroom teacher this afternoon, who suggested to me that she feels my daught...
jmc1974 | Last answer
I have three daughter's my youngest is five she has had night terrors since she was an infant. It bothers me as a parent because there isn't a lot I can do for her while she's having them. Sometimes these night terrors last for hours. ...
Laura7779 | Posted
I am having a birthday party for my son he's gna be 9 years old, do any of you mommies have Any ideas on what to make?? your ideas will be GREATLY appreciated ❤ thanx(:
SamanthaGutierrez | Last answer
My son is 6 almost 7 for the past 5 years all he does is hold his stool only to let a very little out here and there. He refused the potty now too big for it and he refuses the toilet. I never had a problem with my daughter potty trainin...
Bri1128 | Last answer
I'm pregnant with my second child and my son who is 6 keeps having frequent bathroom accidents. He only pees on himself. Has anyone else been through this? I heard that kids regress when a new baby is coming.
k_rmom | Last answer
My 11 year old step son is a major LIAR and jt makes me sick to watch. He is a good kid but lately everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Even the tiniest things that he knows we already know the truth. His real mom and grandma...
Estephens | Last answer
Since my daughter was born 3 years ago my oldest son (who is 6 now) took an interest to all things girl. He started to dress up in dresses and play girl characters. The dressing up he has outgrown and never has seemed too interested in ...
lb313 | Posted
My 11 year old seems prone to depression. He told me this morning that he has not been happy for a year. He has also told me that he feels he is always getting yelled at and can never do anything right. He also feels no one likes him a...
Alliemom | Last answer
I have an eleven yr old we just found out that she has macroecphaly back in november of last yr and they told us that we should have known at least five yrs ago. Ok here is the question she had a severe headache about two months ago it...
canda2000 | Posted
My 8 year old daughter told me today that she has been touched in her private part by her class mate 3-4 times this year! While crying to me, she told me that she was totally ashamed of what she did and wanted him to stop. She admiitt...
Fiat500 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources