Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.

81 - 100 (of 2357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know that I shouldn't be worrying about this right now, but I am 13 years old and have a 5.5 inch penis length. I read that is above average for my age. Is that true?
fredhome66 | Last answer
780495_tn?1235958880
I have been divorced for almost 4 years now. I have 4 children that live with their mother. I have known since his birth that my 3rd child (10 years old) is not biologically mine. When he was 7, I explained to him that I was not his b...
gthomas88 | Last answer
i have a 9yr old daughter almost 10 next month for the last 2 months she has been having alot of problems she being mean to others and school just found out today she got caught cheating on test her mouth is out of control at hm talking ...
erikals53 | Last answer
ever since my daughter was 1, i knew she was different. everything has to be perfect, she must feel in control, shes heat sensitive, clothes sensitive, she self inflicts scratches on herself when mad and she doesn't like to be held when ...
audra30 | Last answer
My 7 year old granddaughter has never had a discipline problem. Seriously not bragging she's doing great in 1st grade . Reading on a 3rd grade level very good in math . Her parents split and divorced when she was 4 . No problems from her...
worriedgrandmotherto | Last answer
Hello, I have a 7 year old son who started having fears and anxiety of movies on tv and in the theater around the age of 5. He refuses to watch any child movie such as Toy Story, big hero6, lego movie etc. I don't understand it. He a...
elyse79 | Last answer
My 8 yr old only wants to be around older kids. He says the kids in his class are "annoying" and when I suggest to have them come over, he is not interested. He is always asking to get together with my friends older children (12 yrs old ...
cbk2398 | Last answer
Is my penis the normal size I'm 13. Hard my penis is about 10cm.soft its about 6cm.I've talked to my brother about this he's 15 nearly 16 and he's 17cm hard and about 9cm soft.I also talked to my friends and they said theirs are about th...
baileybt14 | Posted
My son turned 6 last month. He is a bright child, cheerful and happy. Sometimes gets angry, that's ok. Problem that I am facing is that he can't understand the communication going on. Like, he will be watching any cartoon or any movie , ...
Surabhiagar | Last answer
I've been to countless doctors and they all tell me the same thing, "your child needs to learn how to use bathroom on his own without holding it". My kid was always afraid of the pain he would encounter when he pooped. He still has issue...
Mamitalove2015 | Last answer
My 6yrs old daughter I'm having problems with her peeing at night she stopped when she was with her dad and I was in prison but as soon as I came home she started again I have stopped giving drinks from 5pm she gos to sleep at 7pm and I ...
vest7 | Last answer
I've been to countless doctors and they all tell me the same thing, "your child needs to learn how to use bathroom on his own without holding it". My kid was always afraid of the pain he would encounter when he pooped. He still has issue...
Mamitalove2015 | Posted
My son is 12 years old. He has a pain in his penis starting from at about four years. however, his pain is not coming frequently. And lasts for a short period of time probably less than five minutes. The pain is so powerful that he c...
Gashaw | Last answer
I've tried everything doctors and I know she can do it sometimes she has none then there sometimes is like everyday and the school says she does it there so I ran out of what to do
unicorn_girl33 | Posted
I have a 10 year old daughter: just turned 10 in December. She has been wearing a training bra by necessity since the 2nd grade. She doesn't seem bothered by it. For about 2 months, her underarm hair is extremely dark and long, as well ...
Angelquarry | Last answer
My son is 11 years old and cries all the time. For example, if his food order is wrong at a restaurant, he cries. When I tell him to go to bed, he cries. When asked to do something he does not want to do, he cries. When he does not get...
trustjesus | Last answer
He keeps lying to us. He lied about pooping this morning and wiping his butt.. He said he didn't poop.. But he was in the bathroom and there was poop in the toilet no toilet paper. I don't know what to do to get him to take care of himse...
kbellenbaum104 | Last answer
Last year, he ended up in hospital because his bowel was so compacted with poop. They found nothing wrong once he was cleaned out. I watch him like a hawk. He refused to go and holds it for 1-2 weeks until his stomach hurts. I even gi...
susie406 | Last answer
How do I get my 10 year old to stop crying over just about everything? For example when he plays baseball and strikesout he starts crying or if he misses a play the same thing. Even if he 's playing he's Xbox and gives up a run he'll sta...
too4hunden | Last answer
445783_tn?1279810933
My son just turned 11. He is a very sensititve child and shows his emotions. We were talking about how is growing so fast. Entering middle school in Sept, etc. He confided in my husband that he doesn't want to grow up. He wants to s...
karynh | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources