Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
81 - 100 (of 2397) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 8 year old son refuses to go to the toilet to do a poo - he would rather soil himself daily. He doesn't seem to mind about the mess o...
4 answers |
My 6 year old kid has trouble reading , specially when reading aloud in class. The teachers suggested to use reading reading aids. I am n...
Me and my son's relationship is horrible right now. He was distance while I was pregnant with his sister but that was two yrs ago and tha...
2 answers |
My son is 7, he loves soccer, but has always had a hard time accepting when either his team looses, gets the ball taken away or misses a ...
5 answers |
Help. My 10 year old daughter has suddenly started wetting herself during the day. It's happened everyday this week. I've asked her if sh...
1 answer |
My 9 year old daughter is bedwetting EVERY NIGHT since Jan 15th so she was in diapers when she was 7 and came out 7 weeks after. She is d...
2 answers |
So my brothers gf and has two children prior to their first together. They older ones are 7 and 5. They have been sleeping with eachother...
10 answers |
I am getting married in June and I am taking all of my bridesmaids to get our nails done. My 11 year old and my 8 year old are in my wed...
4 answers |
Why has my 3rd grade granddaughter suddenly started to cry all the time? I am her legal guardian and her mother came back to live with u...
3 answers |
I am at the end of my rope. My nine year old son poops his pants every day. This has been going on for over two years now. We have bee...
242 answers |
I have a stepson that has autism he's very smart but has a mouth out of yhis world very disrespectful the further along I get the worst h...
2 answers |
A friend who is undergoing divorce introduced me to his 9 year old daughter and 4 year old son early this year. At that time we were good...
9 answers |
My 10 year old, she doesn't steel food but she loves apples and I remind her to bring her rubbish ut of the room all the time. But this ...
2 answers |
Moms, I need some help. My 8 year old boy went to camp last year and he had a good time but when the subject came up for this year he sai...
3 answers |
I am convinced my 7-year-old daughter has already started going through puberty and I am so upset. First, I noticed she was getting a co...
8 answers |
First here is a little background information. My husband has had full custody of his 11-year son (from a previous relationship) since he...
21 answers |
13513872 tn?1430294637
Hi my 10yr old daughter came to me this morning her books hurt and her tummy but she also said that everything else huts also as I was li...
1 answer |
my son is 10 how does a child know how to masturbate did he see it on tv or something does he already know about sex
9 answers |
11513017 tn?1425727593
I need help, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing; but do any of us really? There's no how-to book for parenting. My daughter has been an o...
6 answers |
My 8 year old daughter told me today that she has been touched in her private part by her class mate 3-4 times this year! While crying ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources