Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Children (6-12) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
81 - 100 (of 2390) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am at the end of my rope. My nine year old son poops his pants every day. This has been going on for over two years now. We have bee...
256 answers |
I have a stepson that has autism he's very smart but has a mouth out of yhis world very disrespectful the further along I get the worst h...
3 answers |
A friend who is undergoing divorce introduced me to his 9 year old daughter and 4 year old son early this year. At that time we were good...
10 answers |
My 10 year old, she doesn't steel food but she loves apples and I remind her to bring her rubbish ut of the room all the time. But this ...
2 answers |
Moms, I need some help. My 8 year old boy went to camp last year and he had a good time but when the subject came up for this year he sai...
3 answers |
I am convinced my 7-year-old daughter has already started going through puberty and I am so upset. First, I noticed she was getting a co...
8 answers |
First here is a little background information. My husband has had full custody of his 11-year son (from a previous relationship) since he...
21 answers |
13513872 tn?1430294637
Hi my 10yr old daughter came to me this morning her books hurt and her tummy but she also said that everything else huts also as I was li...
1 answer |
my son is 10 how does a child know how to masturbate did he see it on tv or something does he already know about sex
13 answers |
11513017 tn?1425727593
I need help, I'm not sure I know what I'm doing; but do any of us really? There's no how-to book for parenting. My daughter has been an o...
6 answers |
My 8 year old daughter told me today that she has been touched in her private part by her class mate 3-4 times this year! While crying ...
2 answers |
I have a very bright, social 10 year old girl. She does well in school, has many friends, and is well liked by her teachers. I just had...
5 answers |
I have three daughter's my youngest is five she has had night terrors since she was an infant. It bothers me as a parent because there is...
I am having a birthday party for my son he's gna be 9 years old, do any of you mommies have Any ideas on what to make?? your ideas will b...
7 answers |
My son is 6 almost 7 for the past 5 years all he does is hold his stool only to let a very little out here and there. He refused the pott...
4 answers |
I'm pregnant with my second child and my son who is 6 keeps having frequent bathroom accidents. He only pees on himself. Has anyone else ...
3 answers |
My 11 year old step son is a major LIAR and jt makes me sick to watch. He is a good kid but lately everything that comes out of his mouth...
6 answers |
Since my daughter was born 3 years ago my oldest son (who is 6 now) took an interest to all things girl. He started to dress up in dress...
My 11 year old seems prone to depression. He told me this morning that he has not been happy for a year. He has also told me that he fee...
2 answers |
I have an eleven yr old we just found out that she has macroecphaly back in november of last yr and they told us that we should have know...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Children (6-12) Community Resources