Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting: For Fathers Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

21 - 40 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I decided a year ago that we would start trying to get pregnant this summer. (I wanted to try last year and he wanted to wait so we waited). Now that I am off the pill he is very apathetic about it. After saying in the pas...
cashew529 | Last answer
I'm writing in the hopes that someone else has/had a child similar to mine and can help me figure out how to get through to him. My son is 13 and lives with me full-time. He is not loud, brash and openly defiant and abusive like some of ...
OhioRed | Last answer
My daughter is almost 16 years old. She is tardy at school and often skips classes (especially on Friday afternoon). I have also caught her smoking marijuana twice in her bedroom. I expect she also has tried alcohol. I am divorced fr...
jdtm | Last answer
2104296_tn?1334845151
I have 3 teenagers and work allot so finding a time alone for “personal time” has been a real issure for me. There is always a teen home or I work late so I am very tired at night to have any time to myself. It is always “go time”. If I ...
Helpless41 | Last answer
Getting a divorce and I have our 3 year old daughter every other week and we switch each Wednesday. This week when I picked her up from day care she wanted her mother. She cried for her a lot. We called her and she kept saying mommy,...
arvilla1 | Last answer
I am 30 yrs old. I very recently ended a relationship with my x who is paralyzed form the waist down. Over the course of the 3yrs he went back and forth from wanting to be in a relationship and not wanting to be. We had a break up abo...
Ekua80 | Last answer
Me and my girlfriend have discussed having children in the future and I am very excited for when this time comes but I do have a bunch of varicous veins on the left side of my testicar/scrotum area and I have read online a lot that varic...
keyran | Last answer
1403380_tn?1281656334
I am a single dad with 3 kids. I love them all to death, but their mom put them through abuse and neglect that no person should ever have to endure. I am in a relationship with a wonderful woman who has sacrificed alot in order to make t...
juice0209 | Last answer
Whats the best way to discipline kids that aint yours? i gotta couple running around that arent mine. they are very hyper. dont listen to me. how cud a man even try to spank a kid that isnt his? im not the father. what can i do to get th...
pittfan17 | Last answer
my girl is mabby pregnet we are not sure compleatly shes not scared but im i dont know what to do i mean my dad and mom had me when my dad was 14 and he says thats what made him the happyst but im not like him im scared and dont know wha...
kenyu | Last answer
What should i do about my exwife sleeping with our 11 year old daughter every night for the past 4 years. It started happening about a year before the divorce and continues today, my daughter has now started turning against me and i feel...
Rayzor1 | Last answer
Hello, My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and have an amazing 2 year old girl. He is a wonderful and supportive Dad and boyfriend. 9 years ago he had a son when he was 18. He went to prison for a year and a half short...
Whatsright | Last answer
1551963_tn?1302296332
I have been married going on 10 yrs. i have 4 children and a wonderful wife who loves me. 3 of my children were from her prevous marrage and he is a crack head that is in prison and has never really had much to do with the kids. i came i...
kev543 | Last answer
I have a 5 year old daughter who is deathly afraid of chucky. She refuses to go to the bathroom by herself, she wont go into her room by herself.She wont sleep in her room by herself, and if she does sleep in her room her mother or I hav...
scrappy104 | Last answer
My ex-wife and I have been amivably divorced since my daughter was 1. My girlfriend & I have been living together since she can remember & they have a very loving relationship with one another. We have been planning a cross country road ...
Poppatart | Last answer
I have a six years old boy. I got separated from his father when he had just turned one. Even though I have always tried to get my son together with other boys and put him in sports, he always has a preference for girls. His father liv...
frida79 | Last answer
Hello, I have a question about my daughter. Her mother left me and took my daughter when she was just 5 weeks old. She is now 16 months old and I have only seen her once. Her mother is across the country and was in Puerto Rico, so I c...
Joe79 | Last answer
I am currently involved with a single mother and she has a 5 year old girl who I am very fond of, and it looks like we will be getting married down the road. Not being a parent and no parenting experience what so ever, I have come across...
jwally73 | Last answer
Is ti okay for my 10 yr old daughter to sleep in my bed
sapphire977 | Last answer
I am 17 years old turning 18 in one month, my nephew lost his dad in iraq and his mom left him and disappeared only to return with a bunch of legal crap regarding her son. After it was all settled my parents have legal custody of him fo...
blitzer01 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources