Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting: For Fathers Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.
21 - 40 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I decided a year ago that we would start trying to get pregnant this summer. (I wanted to try last year and he wanted to w...
3 answers |
I'm writing in the hopes that someone else has/had a child similar to mine and can help me figure out how to get through to him. My son i...
2 answers |
My daughter is almost 16 years old. She is tardy at school and often skips classes (especially on Friday afternoon). I have also caught...
5 answers |
2104296 tn?1334845151
I have 3 teenagers and work allot so finding a time alone for “personal time” has been a real issure for me. There is always a teen home ...
5 answers |
Getting a divorce and I have our 3 year old daughter every other week and we switch each Wednesday. This week when I picked her up from...
6 answers |
I am 30 yrs old. I very recently ended a relationship with my x who is paralyzed form the waist down. Over the course of the 3yrs he we...
4 answers |
Me and my girlfriend have discussed having children in the future and I am very excited for when this time comes but I do have a bunch of...
3 answers |
1403380 tn?1281656334
I am a single dad with 3 kids. I love them all to death, but their mom put them through abuse and neglect that no person should ever have...
8 answers |
Whats the best way to discipline kids that aint yours? i gotta couple running around that arent mine. they are very hyper. dont listen to...
8 answers |
my girl is mabby pregnet we are not sure compleatly shes not scared but im i dont know what to do i mean my dad and mom had me when my da...
14 answers |
What should i do about my exwife sleeping with our 11 year old daughter every night for the past 4 years. It started happening about a ye...
4 answers |
Hello, My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and have an amazing 2 year old girl. He is a wonderful and supportive Dad a...
4 answers |
1551963 tn?1302296332
I have been married going on 10 yrs. i have 4 children and a wonderful wife who loves me. 3 of my children were from her prevous marrage ...
4 answers |
I have a 5 year old daughter who is deathly afraid of chucky. She refuses to go to the bathroom by herself, she wont go into her room by ...
2 answers |
My ex-wife and I have been amivably divorced since my daughter was 1. My girlfriend & I have been living together since she can remember ...
2 answers |
I have a six years old boy. I got separated from his father when he had just turned one. Even though I have always tried to get my son ...
5 answers |
Hello, I have a question about my daughter. Her mother left me and took my daughter when she was just 5 weeks old. She is now 16 months...
4 answers |
I am currently involved with a single mother and she has a 5 year old girl who I am very fond of, and it looks like we will be getting ma...
3 answers |
Is ti okay for my 10 yr old daughter to sleep in my bed
2 answers |
I am 17 years old turning 18 in one month, my nephew lost his dad in iraq and his mom left him and disappeared only to return with a bunc...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...