Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting: For Fathers Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

41 - 60 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am a single father to an almost 6 year old little girl. I have had an unexplainable number of problems with my ex that would take a lifetime to even get into, but my most current problem is one that i dont quite know how to ha...
atw22 | Last answer
So a little background is this...I am a mom of one 7 year old little girl, i have been with my boyfriend for about a year now and he has a little boy. He was divorced a few years back, and the mother of his son is horrible. She goes ou...
starsforever | Last answer
i am divorced and i have a four and a half years son wich i see every other weekend recently i was in a holiday for 2 weeks so i did not seen him but enytime i call traying to speak with him he will speak but never paing ...
pastel431 | Last answer
Who can you turn a doctor into,who had your child taken away ,when we're in a battle with welfare.So when welfare investigates ,they found error on the doctors part?Which caused welfare to take our child again.
hezekiah | Posted
Just this evening I realized I now have a problem continuing single father duty. I am stressed beyond, way beyond. My daughter is 7 going on 8 in a few months. Just recently learned my ex wife, the birth mother of my daughter, got fired ...
stjoseph | Last answer
Hello. I recently have found out that I have a beautiful five year old daughter. Her mother and I were together for two years and then she and I went our own way. I recently had come across a photo of my daughter and she looks just lik...
pholthusen | Last answer
The mother of my 3 yr old daughter and I have been seperated for over a year when she was lost in a tragic car crash this past August. Her mother and I were never married, but were together for a little over 3 years. After the seperation...
Jason_Woodward | Posted
I recently got married to a beautiful woman who has a 5 year old girl who was abandoned by her father. The father abandoned the mother when she became pregnant and it is now that the biological father is trying to communicate with his bi...
Brandy66 | Last answer
1044859_tn?1259837428
My husband and I have been together since early 2005- recently married back in early august of this year and had our baby in late august of this year also. she will be 7 weeks tomarrow. it seems like he could be doing much more at home...
curtism2008 | Last answer
Hi I just wanted to know how can some men just want the best of both worlds. I have recently found out i am a 2 months pregnant & i live with my parents about 800kms away from my bf who lives with his 62 year old mom. He refuses to reloc...
babyk117 | Posted
I am new to this site and a new father to be in Feb 2010. I was wondering about core blood. Is this a good idea? Should I go private or public? Is it really expensive? Is it really necessary? Tell me what you think. Thanks!
ckillens | Last answer
Hi, I have problems with my two year old boy. He is fine with me when it is just me and him but as soon as mum is around or anyone else he wont let me pick him up, or come sit with me or near me. He also refuses to the point of screaming...
bennym | Last answer
Hello, We have granddaughters ages 4 and 18 months. Our son and daughter in law insist that all toys are to be shared, even those that were given to the oldest daughter as gifts, played with for years until the new child came along. W...
reb1942 | Last answer
My son is 3 years old and sometimes has me at the end of my rope. Me and my wife have tried everything with him. We've done time out, we've spanked, we've not spanked, we've tried reward vs discipline nothing has worked. A little ba...
MailOrderNinja | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Normal vs. Abnormal Child and Adolescent Behavior? Thursday Apr 02, 2009, 03:00PM - 04:00PM (EST) Register for upcoming health chats: http://www.medhelp.org/health_chats/list_upcoming Do you have children or teenagers that are act...
Med Help | Last answer
I'm separated with my wife, and we have a baby thats about a year old. I love him as much as humanly possible, but I have a concern... I heard a rumor that my wife may or may not have cheated on me around the time that the baby was conce...
NickG09 | Last answer
My ex wife left shortly after my daughter was born. I raised her mostly by myself until 7 years ago when I remarried a terrific woman. My daughter is now 14. last year my ex came back into the picture with vengance. she came back with in...
Dodgers | Last answer
I have a step son who is 13 and I was going to get something in the kitchen and he knew i was going to get it b/c he reached for it. I at first grabbed his had to move it and get the object. He did not say that he was kidding and the lig...
Terry37 | Last answer
My boyfriend has a 5 year-old daughter that absolutely HATES him, she tells him all the time that she wants the cops to arrest him, she hits him, screams that she hates him anytime we go out in public and calls him by his first name whil...
Devlyn0709 | Last answer
234738_tn?1198006841
Hi, I visited the Boston Children's Museum with my son and he loved the egg hatchery. You can watch chicks being born right in front of you. He was mesmerized. My curiousity got the better of me and I asked the curator what they did wit...
latenight | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources