Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting: For Fathers Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to activities and sports, balancing schedules, divorced or separated fathers, discipline and behavior, home-schooling, military fathers, legal issues, new fathers, religious issues, special needs fathers, stay-at-home dads, and stepfathers.

61 - 80 (of 85) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my 4 y.o. says i am hurting her between her legs, what to do?
SADDAD169 | Last answer
I just recently moved to a new state to be closer to my daughter. She is having behavior problems and I thought if I was closer I could do more. She lives with Her mom, Her grandmother and Uncle. The grandmother does about 80% of the r...
accordigntoome | Last answer
I recently was reunited with my 16yr old daughter after 13yrs.It was my doing.I wasn't married to the mother and the mother and I broke up and she got married and had twin girls I agreed to stay out.The mother just got divorced and she c...
roller631 | Last answer
Ihave a Three and a half yr old boy, his mother and I split just after he was born.I have had weekend access from then on,school hols& holidays,and any other times I can.Within the last 3 weeks he has decided he doesn't want to leave his...
David1996 | Last answer
How do you tell your 20 year old son, who asked for money to pay back his mother for miscelaniuos expense, that he should not have to pay back her with his college fund money because is mother was given child support payments of $2400 pe...
lticrew | Last answer
My six year old son was recently asked to draw a picture of his family. His mother and I are divorced, so he drew a picture of her and her parents on one side of the page, and himself, his sister, his step-sister, my wife, and me on the...
mathwiz777 | Last answer
My son just recently had his 2 yr old daughter placed in his care. Prior to her coming to leave with him, my son was raising his 4 yr old son as a single father. The son had a few issues but now both children are defiant and use language...
GrannyGreen | Last answer
My ex-wife and I decided to take in her sisters child as our own from day 1, after we seperated i get my son on weekends but I never really disiplined him. After being single for 3 yrs Im now in a relationship and my son is trying to mak...
Mz_Gallegos | Last answer
Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, not small, but circumscribed. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a b...
CKonekennedy | Last answer
I am a single father to my 7 years old daughter. I have been a single father since she was one year old. She has seen and talked to her mother three times since she was one year old. I worked from home at first and I can tell you they ...
mmhamzi | Last answer
515251_tn?1254446801
hey i was just wondering if anyone know which barney dvd includes the episode how does your garden grow? Ive been lookin for it for my daughters b day...thank you
carrie78 | Last answer
My stepson is 12 years old. He is very sweet, kind, loving and thoughtful.I have a daughter with his father. He is the best big brother and he loves her so much. He buys her things with his own money and she really loves him.He used to l...
lpinto3669 | Last answer
my boyfriend is young and so am i that's why we freaked out when i got pregnant with his children i am going to have twins and we already live together and i wanna know how to make him feel comfortable with the fact that he will be a fat...
Liberty7 | Last answer
We have 2 boys, 4 & 6. My 6 yr old is very very smart, bright and active. He always did everything very early on however we have had behavior issues in school and at times with sitters. In school, gets up out of his seat without persmiss...
alexablue | Last answer
195500_tn?1257431132
Anyone bringing their kids to this? My son loves robots and space stuff (big Star Wars fan) so looking forward to this one. Hopefully it's better than Ratatoue (however you spell it) which I felt was Pixar's worst so far.
ea_poe | Last answer
I am a manager of my community pool in my Homes Association. Normally these pools do not have a life guard on duty but have rules posted saying "No children under 12 allowed without an adult swimmer, 18 or older). Other rules for safey...
Sajonna | Posted
195500_tn?1257431132
Hi, Wondering if anyone has a thought on the right age to start giving a child an allowance. I have a 4 1/2 year old son, and for about 4 months now, we've set up a way for him to earn a quarter. Basically, before he goes to bed, he n...
ea_poe | Last answer
214105_tn?1265938759
Hi, I took my sons to watch the movie and it was okay. This was the first movie I took my 2 year old to and he made it through the entire movie! I wish there were more good movies for children as it is fun going on dates with the kids t...
jdesouza | Last answer
214105_tn?1265938759
Hi, Work has been really busy so I usually don't get to see my sons awake during the week. I spend time with them over the weekend but they are clearly a lot closer to their mother than to me. Have others gone through this and what hav...
jdesouza | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We're happy to introduce our newest feature - Health Pages. Health Pages are public documents on health topics created in collaboration by MedHelp users. So much more than a dictionary, they can be a compilation of FAQs, a listing...
Med Help | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting: For Fathers Community Resources