Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 960) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
For a couple yrs I have been trying to develop a sense of responsibility in my older child. I got her a phone about 2 years ago thinking...
2 answers | 2 comments
  RockRose,    nattygirl81,    AnnieBrooke,    AnnieBrooke
I have 2 ( well actually 3 because I have had a child for about a year live with us now who's mother is on drugs & doesn't take care of h...
2 answers | 1 comment
Last Christmas Eve, my 15 yo daughter texted me a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I asked if it was hers, her response being...'yeah'. ...
5 answers | 1 comment
  Gaming__,    LegalMNOPsych,    AnnieBrooke,    RockRose,    Mamaofthreegirls
Well my Wife and I were married in June. We were the "Brady Bunch" minus one. She brought three kids into the marriage and I brought tw...
5 answers
  Gaming__,    Kimwarrior,    Kimwarrior,    Kimwarrior
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
3 answers
What time should kids have sex
2 answers
  Gaming__,    AnnieBrooke
We allowed my son to get a vape about a year and a half ago after he became addicted to nicotine because his older sister introduced him ...
Hello, my wife called me to express a deep concern and we are trying to see the best way to handle this. My wife was notified by her ex-h...
1 answer | 2 comments
my 14 year old daughter cannot separate herself from a boy that is not a good influence on her. Weve talked about it some but I think sh...
2 answers
  RockRose,    Heyyt
My son is in his last year of high school. He's not in the advanced classes/grades, but is still graduating this year. He has said that h...
3 answers
  Heyyt,    AnnieBrooke,    RockRose
My beautiful daughter was diagnosed with depression last Christmas and takes medication. She has always wanted to be a dr. She started ...
1 answer
  Heyyt
My daughter has always been homeschooled and started taking electives at middle school. She was hoping to expand her world a bit and mak...
1 answer
  Heyyt
This morning when my 17 yr old son was leaving for school, I noticed his pants were bulging, looking weird. I told him that his butt look...
I have a HS daughter. she's 15. and i have noticed that she is not making any good friends. she has lots of friends in school but rarely ...
1 answer
  Heyyt
Me and my bf just had unprotected sex on my the last day of my period. Well its not really "sex" becuz his thing never went INSIDE the ho...
10 answers | 1 comment
  Heyyt
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
34 answers | 2 comments
  mickeyche1,    mickeyche1,    Djudd42285,    Kimwarrior
My teenage daughter has always been my 'good', 'easy' child. She has always been exceptionally well behaved, off the charts smart, polite...
2 answers
So I feel like my daughter is super busy with outside activities so when she gets home all she wants to do is screen time. She finishes h...
3 answers
  AnnieBrooke,    Shart_2020,    RockRose
I'm enemy no.1 for my son, it's been going on for the best part of 2 years, I'm starting to think he'd be better off if I wasn't here
My 13 years old daughter has been facing the problem with school gossip. In the end of 7 grade one boy in her school tells to others that...
2 answers
  K8P,    SelenaRoseSantos
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources