Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 992) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just found out my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend of 1 year are practicing safe sex.she has birth control implant ; having gotte...
5 answers |
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
7 answers | 1 comment |
so.. I was hanging out with my friend and he asked if he could get a blowjob... I said yes because I've done it before. But then.. he ask...
3 answers |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I masturbate quite often to be honest and im not very sure if it is the right thing to do as i have been taught not to. The problem is th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
This morning when my 17 yr old son was leaving for school, I noticed his pants were bulging, looking weird. I told him that his butt look...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 13 years old and I have come to the realization that I am bi. Up to the a few months ago, I thought I was straight but then I starte...
2 answers |
My son is in 6th grade and soon to be 12. One of his friends is kissing his girlfriend in the halls....is this the age this behavior sta...
13 answers |
Hello: My very smart, mature 14 yr. old teen daughter has been in a relationship with a sweet 16 yr. old boy for 5 months. It has been s...
8 answers |
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
58 answers | 7 comments |
My partner was 18 when he had a knee injury. He had an operation where his knee had to be bandaged but not get wet, so he had to bath wi...
7 answers |
I don't really know how to describe what she told me but basically, my 13 year old told me that every day, since she was like 6, she hasn...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I feel like my daughter is super busy with outside activities so when she gets home all she wants to do is screen time. She finishes h...
4 answers |
I have a 17 year old son that was dating a girl for about 7 months. They had a good relationship from what I can tell. This was his fir...
1 answer |
I'm in need of advice and support. It seems there are many kindred spirits here and this is a God send. It's a hard thing for others to r...
1 answer |
So me and my best friend (both males) were playing Xbox one day at night. He said winner gets head, I said okay deal. ( head is oral sex...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have a 15 year old step-son. Like most typical teenagers he never listens. I've been in his life for 5 years and hes best friends with ...
2 answers |
20220800 tn?1492784318
My gf is inflating her colon without medical needs since couple of months ago.My girlfriend is 23 yrs old. She loves to inflate her belly...
1 answer |
i hes 13. i had him at a very young age and had to send him to a different guardian. he never got to meet his father either and his guard...
1 answer |
I'm dad and have physical custody. My 16 yr old daughter got mad at me for being a parent and had her mom come get her. Part of me wa...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources