Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 1005) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My17 yr old son and i are going thru a terrible time as well . Im at a loss, of what i can do, he refuses to talk to me. there is no oth...
Recently my 17 year old daughter decieded to live with me her dad. We have a good relationship and we are pretty open and honest. We may ...
My 18 yo brother refuses to go to school almost every day. He is a Senior and he thinks just because he is graduating that it means he ca...
He was diagnosed with depression and placed on medication as a minor. Did very well , was respectful did as told. As soon as he turned 18...
1 answer |
My daughter came home from a two week vacation with friends and tells me she is a male. I am finding it hard to believe. I am so confu...
1 answer |
My 15 year old daughter has decided to go live with her father. He works away and she is now staying with his GF who i have never met. I...
My 13 year old son is worried about his nipples, a while ago they started hurting when he was in the swimming pool, and began to be painf...
I have a 14 yo daughter. I started spying on her internet activity & came across an acct she has on Ask.fm. For those of you who are...
10 answers |
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
18 answers | 1 comment |
I usually take precautions while doing this but, yesterday my son saw me. I ignored that he saw me, and i want help suggestion from y...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I don't really know how to describe what she told me but basically, my 13 year old told me that every day, since she was like 6, she hasn...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
8 answers | 1 comment |
We allowed my son to get a vape about a year and a half ago after he became addicted to nicotine because his older sister introduced him ...
1 answer |
My 17 year old son uses cannabis daily. Looking for ways to coach him through this.
1 answer |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
13 answers | 6 comments |
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
36 answers | 3 comments |
Hello, I'm 14 years of age and about 3 month ago I started noticing that every time i speak my voice is cracking the whole time I'm speak...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have a 15 year old step-son. Like most typical teenagers he never listens. I've been in his life for 5 years and hes best friends with ...
4 answers |
I masturbate quite often to be honest and im not very sure if it is the right thing to do as i have been taught not to. The problem is th...
4 answers | 2 comments |
20518055 tn?1499803060
My daughter is 14 will be 15 in 2 months, she has a boyfriend who just turned 16. My daughter asked me a question regarding sex "my frien...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank
Austin, TX