Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 929) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi my name is shadow ans im 18 and so is my girlfriend so the other day i saw her in our room completely nude pumping her belly full of a...
2 answers |
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
3 answers |
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
16 answers | 4 comments |
My daughter is 12. Both my ex and I are remarried and have apart since she was 2 1/2. My daughter's stepmom was sexually abused by her st...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have three teenagers at home right now, and I'm constantly on them about doing their chores. They're actually wonderful children...
4 answers |
My daughter is 13 years old and is 93 pounds and 4'11. She started her period when she was 11 year old and her breast develop about the s...
2 answers |
I have one daughter who is 15 yrs old. She is very pretty, really sweet, and has a big heart. She cares so much for other kids, that if...
10 answers |
My son is a 16-year-old junior at a private high school. He is a day student, but his girlfriend (17-yrs-old) is a boarding student from ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
61 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there I'm new to this and the first time I really ever sign up to a forum but I'm in need for some parenting advice. I have a 13 year ...
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
33 answers | 1 comment |
I am 38 years old, and my husband is 46. We have two sons, aged 10 and 14. My older son is a swimmer and golfer, younger plays soccer and...
49 answers |
Well my Wife and I were married in June. We were the "Brady Bunch" minus one. She brought three kids into the marriage and I brought tw...
5 answers |
Hello, I have a beautiful 15 year old daughter, she's always been a pleasure to be around and basically a happy go lucky kid. About a...
1 answer |
Last Christmas Eve, my 15 yo daughter texted me a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I asked if it was hers, her response being...'yeah'. ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
11 answers | 3 comments |
So over the yrs ive developed a friendship with a co-worker of mine. We talk about our kids as they range around the same age. So today s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 17 year old daughter has a boyfriend(her first relationship) and he is such a wonderful guy.He is in college and she is in her last ye...
5 answers |
I just found out my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend of 1 year are practicing safe sex.she has birth control implant ; having gotte...
4 answers |
We sent our son to college to be pharmacist. Instead of studying he was up til 3 talking to his girlfriend and which we didn't knew that ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources