Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 945) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 38 years old, and my husband is 46. We have two sons, aged 10 and 14. My older son is a swimmer and golfer, younger plays soccer and...
39 answers | 5 comments |
I'm most certain she has it. And I don't know how to even ask her. Or how to handle the situation if I do find it in her room.
3 answers |
17 year old daughter, yes, she left home for 3 days last week, did come home, but I feel she is getting ready to leave again....my husban...
1 answer |
My 17 yr old daughter is involved in a school sponsored group and she is one of 10 leaders of the group, 5 girls and 5 boys. There's abou...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
58 answers | 4 comments |
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
1 answer |
My 13 years old daughter has been facing the problem with school gossip. In the end of 7 grade one boy in her school tells to others that...
About 6 months ago, my 16 year old daughter "hooked up" with a boy that one of her friends was interested in. She immediately regretted ...
2 answers |
I have moved away from family and friends and don't have closefriendsto bounce this off. My husband just seems not interested in having a...
1 answer |
I'm told this is normal - but my son wants to game all the time. He has lost interest in everything else. he has never missed a day of sc...
1 answer |
I have a son who is almost 17. Most of the time, he is out with his friends, when he is in he does not leave his room whenever I try to...
2 answers |
Ok, so maybe this is typical teenage stuff.. But for the last few years, my youngest, now 15 seems to go out of her way to not communica...
1 answer | 1 comment |
We caught our newly 13 y-o daughter for the 3rd time seeking out inappropriate interaction with much older men online of whom she is tell...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I became emotionally involved while we were both still married. When we expressed our love for one another, we both sep...
20 answers |
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and new to parenting a teen. My stepson is 13 years old and he cannot stop lying. Not just to get out of...
7 answers |
I have a 17 year old daughter who attends a private (expensive) school that we sacrifice on a daily basis for her to attend. It is a very...
2 answers |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
5 answers |
hi my name is shadow ans im 18 and so is my girlfriend so the other day i saw her in our room completely nude pumping her belly full of a...
2 answers |
My 17 almost 18 year old son > Has in the past 6 years started getting into trouble in school as well as a juvenille record for threateni...
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources