Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 938) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We caught our newly 13 y-o daughter for the 3rd time seeking out inappropriate interaction with much older men online of whom she is tell...
1 answer |
I'm told this is normal - but my son wants to game all the time. He has lost interest in everything else. he has never missed a day of sc...
I am 38 years old, and my husband is 46. We have two sons, aged 10 and 14. My older son is a swimmer and golfer, younger plays soccer and...
50 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I became emotionally involved while we were both still married. When we expressed our love for one another, we both sep...
25 answers |
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and new to parenting a teen. My stepson is 13 years old and he cannot stop lying. Not just to get out of...
7 answers |
I have a 17 year old daughter who attends a private (expensive) school that we sacrifice on a daily basis for her to attend. It is a very...
2 answers |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
5 answers |
Hello everyone, this is my first time going into this site and really hope God put it in front of me to get the answer I need. My 16 yr ...
62 answers | 2 comments |
hi my name is shadow ans im 18 and so is my girlfriend so the other day i saw her in our room completely nude pumping her belly full of a...
3 answers |
My 17 almost 18 year old son > Has in the past 6 years started getting into trouble in school as well as a juvenille record for threateni...
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, My 12 year old son is trying to hug his mom and rubbing his private part against her. Is this normal? We have only one son and w...
1 answer |
I have only been with only my wife for 18 years, however I did receive oral sex from a stranger about 4 months ago. I have had pain in my...
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
16 answers | 4 comments |
My daughter is 12. Both my ex and I are remarried and have apart since she was 2 1/2. My daughter's stepmom was sexually abused by her st...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have three teenagers at home right now, and I'm constantly on them about doing their chores. They're actually wonderful children...
4 answers |
My daughter is 13 years old and is 93 pounds and 4'11. She started her period when she was 11 year old and her breast develop about the s...
2 answers |
I have one daughter who is 15 yrs old. She is very pretty, really sweet, and has a big heart. She cares so much for other kids, that if...
10 answers |
My son is a 16-year-old junior at a private high school. He is a day student, but his girlfriend (17-yrs-old) is a boarding student from ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources