Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 999) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 2 ( well actually 3 because I have had a child for about a year live with us now who's mother is on drugs & doesn't take care of h...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have a 15 year old step-son. Like most typical teenagers he never listens. I've been in his life for 5 years and hes best friends with ...
3 answers |
I have a son who is almost 17. Most of the time, he is out with his friends, when he is in he does not leave his room whenever I try to...
6 answers |
My son is in 6th grade and soon to be 12. One of his friends is kissing his girlfriend in the halls....is this the age this behavior sta...
16 answers |
I do not know if he does drugs. Recently he has been acting disrecpecful toward my wife and me. I have searched only for at home drug t...
I am at a loss for what else to do..she can be fine and then just in general has a bad attitude and cares about nothing.
2 answers |
Hello. I have a 17 year old teenage daughter. She is very aloof from the world. I hear her talking in her room to herself on how she is v...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
7 answers | 1 comment |
hi my name is cora im a single mum i got pregnant at fifteen im now 30 and my son jamie is 15 im worried that hes online a lot and watch...
4 answers |
This morning when my 17 yr old son was leaving for school, I noticed his pants were bulging, looking weird. I told him that his butt look...
10 answers | 5 comments |
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I'm 14 years of age and about 3 month ago I started noticing that every time i speak my voice is cracking the whole time I'm speak...
I masturbate quite often to be honest and im not very sure if it is the right thing to do as i have been taught not to. The problem is th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
me and my girlfriend had sex for just 1 minute
1 answer |
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
5 answers |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
12 answers | 4 comments |
my daughter has anxiety issues and she is very emotional sometimes she will start to cry because of nothing. when she was10 for 2 months ...
My daughter came home from a two week vacation with friends and tells me she is a male. I am finding it hard to believe. I am so confu...
What to do with a son that thinks he has to answer to no one. My son came home a few weeks ago demanding that my husband and I change h...
16 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is almost 13 and does not seem to have any interest in boys. She is very academic and I feel very lucky to have a daughter wh...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources