Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am an educator in Houston, TX and a youth advocate for girls. I am doing research on the need for online mentorship programs for girls,...
1 answer |
My 17 year old son uses cannabis daily. Looking for ways to coach him through this.
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
6 answers |
I feel this is an inappropriate attempt on his part to gain friend status as the cool dad. It scares me. It began as early as 14 years of...
3 answers |
My 17 year old daughter has a boyfriend that she really likes and we really like. He does not go to her school. However, she has starte...
3 answers |
I am at a loss for what else to do..she can be fine and then just in general has a bad attitude and cares about nothing.
2 answers |
so.. I was hanging out with my friend and he asked if he could get a blowjob... I said yes because I've done it before. But then.. he ask...
1 answer |
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My 15 year-old sun asked me to buy him a zippo lighter. He says he wants one because they look cool and he wants to do tricks and stuff w...
19 answers |
For a couple yrs I have been trying to develop a sense of responsibility in my older child. I got her a phone about 2 years ago thinking...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have 2 ( well actually 3 because I have had a child for about a year live with us now who's mother is on drugs & doesn't take care of h...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Last Christmas Eve, my 15 yo daughter texted me a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I asked if it was hers, her response being...'yeah'. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Well my Wife and I were married in June. We were the "Brady Bunch" minus one. She brought three kids into the marriage and I brought tw...
5 answers |
I think my son is masturbating . I was cleaning his room and picking up clothes and tissues under his bed . Isn't he too young to me mast...
3 answers |
What time should kids have sex
2 answers |
We allowed my son to get a vape about a year and a half ago after he became addicted to nicotine because his older sister introduced him ...
Hello, my wife called me to express a deep concern and we are trying to see the best way to handle this. My wife was notified by her ex-h...
1 answer | 2 comments |
my 14 year old daughter cannot separate herself from a boy that is not a good influence on her. Weve talked about it some but I think sh...
2 answers |
My son is in his last year of high school. He's not in the advanced classes/grades, but is still graduating this year. He has said that h...
3 answers |
My beautiful daughter was diagnosed with depression last Christmas and takes medication. She has always wanted to be a dr. She started ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources