Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 999) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What to do with a son that thinks he has to answer to no one. My son came home a few weeks ago demanding that my husband and I change h...
16 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is almost 13 and does not seem to have any interest in boys. She is very academic and I feel very lucky to have a daughter wh...
2 answers |
I usually take precautions while doing this but, yesterday my son saw me. I ignored that he saw me, and i want help suggestion from y...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
6 answers |
Hello, I just have a question pertaining to my GF and her 14 year old son. She has been a single Mom for half of her son's life and then ...
35 answers | 2 comments |
I am 13 years old and I have come to the realization that I am bi. Up to the a few months ago, I thought I was straight but then I starte...
3 answers |
Hello everyone. I am looking to get some information regarding a situation with my 16 year old son. I live in the state of New York and a...
5 answers |
so.. I was hanging out with my friend and he asked if he could get a blowjob... I said yes because I've done it before. But then.. he ask...
3 answers |
Hello: My very smart, mature 14 yr. old teen daughter has been in a relationship with a sweet 16 yr. old boy for 5 months. It has been s...
8 answers |
My partner was 18 when he had a knee injury. He had an operation where his knee had to be bandaged but not get wet, so he had to bath wi...
7 answers |
I don't really know how to describe what she told me but basically, my 13 year old told me that every day, since she was like 6, she hasn...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I feel like my daughter is super busy with outside activities so when she gets home all she wants to do is screen time. She finishes h...
4 answers |
I have a 17 year old son that was dating a girl for about 7 months. They had a good relationship from what I can tell. This was his fir...
1 answer |
I'm in need of advice and support. It seems there are many kindred spirits here and this is a God send. It's a hard thing for others to r...
1 answer |
20220800 tn?1492784318
My gf is inflating her colon without medical needs since couple of months ago.My girlfriend is 23 yrs old. She loves to inflate her belly...
1 answer |
i hes 13. i had him at a very young age and had to send him to a different guardian. he never got to meet his father either and his guard...
1 answer |
I'm dad and have physical custody. My 16 yr old daughter got mad at me for being a parent and had her mom come get her. Part of me wa...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My son is out of control using drugs and alcohol which he says as of last night he's done with all of that. But then, after being confron...
2 answers |
I have suspected he has issues and they were confirmed today. He spent the night at her house, he sneaks in her bedroom while she is asle...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm at a loss, and have no idea how to handle this. I have a mid-teen step-son, who seems to be unable (unwilling?) to stop touching bot...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources