Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
21 - 40 (of 934) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So over the yrs ive developed a friendship with a co-worker of mine. We talk about our kids as they range around the same age. So today s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 17 year old daughter has a boyfriend(her first relationship) and he is such a wonderful guy.He is in college and she is in her last ye...
5 answers |
I just found out my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend of 1 year are practicing safe sex.she has birth control implant ; having gotte...
4 answers |
We sent our son to college to be pharmacist. Instead of studying he was up til 3 talking to his girlfriend and which we didn't knew that ...
2 answers |
PLEASE HELP! Hi my son 15, is struggling with anger, concentration, and responsibility issues. He is considered 'lazy' by his friends, t...
1 answer |
He can't stop, he's been at it since he was 8. I married his mother 3 years ago, I was told about the issue but was told it was resolved....
6 answers |
Is it "normal" for a teenage boy to want to see his mother naked? So he is almost 16, and when he was 10, he was at his dads house (w...
4 answers |
My 17 yo, who is a great kid (good grades, no drugs, etc...) got snotty under his breath yesterday. My husband went off on him and my 12 ...
3 answers |
I have 2 ( well actually 3 because I have had a child for about a year live with us now who's mother is on drugs & doesn't take care of h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son is in 6th grade and soon to be 12. One of his friends is kissing his girlfriend in the halls....is this the age this behavior sta...
11 answers |
I have a 17 year old daughter who attends a private (expensive) school that we sacrifice on a daily basis for her to attend. It is a very...
1 answer |
I am involved with a single mother with a fourteen year old son. The young man will sleep in the same bed as his mother when I am not the...
12 answers |
First time posting on here and I'm hoping I can please get some good advice from all the Mums and Dads out there. A little bit of Backgr...
2 answers |
Hello all. I'm new to this forum and new to parenting a teen. My stepson is 13 years old and he cannot stop lying. Not just to get out of...
6 answers |
I have two children, a boy and a girl, both 16, turning 17 in a few months. They have always been close since they were young and still a...
2 answers |
My children were taken from me when they were 3 and 1 and just born because I am bipolar. They were raised by their fathers parents and ...
2 answers |
My boyfriend and I became emotionally involved while we were both still married. When we expressed our love for one another, we both sep...
24 answers |
Recently, my 13 yr old daughter has been complaining of a aching pain in her knee. She is a dancer and has been since she was 5. She has ...
1 answer |
So I have a 16 year old daughter - never had any problems with her...just the normal kid arguments. 3 weeks ago, we got in a yelling fig...
2 answers |
What do I do about my 14 yr old sneaky son? He is sexually spying on his stepmother and I can't seem to stop it.
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources