Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 940) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
First time posting on here and I'm hoping I can please get some good advice from all the Mums and Dads out there. A little bit of Backgr...
2 answers |
I have two children, a boy and a girl, both 16, turning 17 in a few months. They have always been close since they were young and still a...
2 answers |
My children were taken from me when they were 3 and 1 and just born because I am bipolar. They were raised by their fathers parents and ...
2 answers |
Recently, my 13 yr old daughter has been complaining of a aching pain in her knee. She is a dancer and has been since she was 5. She has ...
1 answer |
So I have a 16 year old daughter - never had any problems with her...just the normal kid arguments. 3 weeks ago, we got in a yelling fig...
2 answers |
What do I do about my 14 yr old sneaky son? He is sexually spying on his stepmother and I can't seem to stop it.
17763794 tn?1459875121
My son will be 16 in 2 months, he truley is a really good boy, sometimes I think too good. He has never gotten into any trouble or mischi...
1 answer |
My daughter is almost 13 and does not seem to have any interest in boys. She is very academic and I feel very lucky to have a daughter wh...
1 answer |
Hi, My 17 year old daughter left to go live with her controlling 18 year old boyfriend. I ask her to come home and she tells me she can'...
1 answer |
i saw some people not having skin on the top of their penis( head)...but i do have it ...pls make me know whats wrong with me...Is the pa...
2 answers |
To start off, let me admit that I can be a bit controlling. I've always been a little strict on my kids and overreacted when they made mi...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had a fight with my 15 year old daughter about staying out all nite. This is the second time she was caught naked in a boys bed by his...
8 answers | 8 comments |
I recently got into a new relationship but have been a ingle mum for the last 17yrs. I have 4 girls and 1 boy, the boy is now 15 and is i...
2 answers | 2 comments |
H my 16 year old daughter has recently broken up with her boyfriend (his decision). They actually broke up about 2 months ago and she see...
1 answer |
My daughter will be 17 in a month and hasn't done any school work her entire year because her aide isn't removed. She is in the 11th grad...
4 answers |
So I'm 17years old my birthday is in April. Since I was about 15 years old me and my mom have never really gotten along. My dad is not in...
1 answer |
My son, 14 year old freshman, lied to me and I feel so awful. It's a doozy. Says he was in track and field at school. He was actually ...
2 answers |
Me and my bf just had unprotected sex on my the last day of my period. Well its not really "sex" becuz his thing never went INSIDE the ho...
19 answers |
My 15 year old daughter is out of control. Last night, She got mad at me because I wouldn't let her spend the night away and when she sta...
1 answer |
I had a brief relationship with a woman many years ago. I learned that she was pregnant but she did not know if it was mine or another p...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank