Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 1006) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My partner was 18 when he had a knee injury. He had an operation where his knee had to be bandaged but not get wet, so he had to bath wi...
7 answers |
So I feel like my daughter is super busy with outside activities so when she gets home all she wants to do is screen time. She finishes h...
4 answers |
I have a 17 year old son that was dating a girl for about 7 months. They had a good relationship from what I can tell. This was his fir...
1 answer |
I'm in need of advice and support. It seems there are many kindred spirits here and this is a God send. It's a hard thing for others to r...
1 answer |
20220800 tn?1492784318
My gf is inflating her colon without medical needs since couple of months ago.My girlfriend is 23 yrs old. She loves to inflate her belly...
1 answer |
i hes 13. i had him at a very young age and had to send him to a different guardian. he never got to meet his father either and his guard...
1 answer |
I'm dad and have physical custody. My 16 yr old daughter got mad at me for being a parent and had her mom come get her. Part of me wa...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My son is out of control using drugs and alcohol which he says as of last night he's done with all of that. But then, after being confron...
2 answers |
I have suspected he has issues and they were confirmed today. He spent the night at her house, he sneaks in her bedroom while she is asle...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm at a loss, and have no idea how to handle this. I have a mid-teen step-son, who seems to be unable (unwilling?) to stop touching bot...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is 15, long story! Ok, she used to be honor role student, then when she got into hi school she completely changed! Not to men...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I need some help on this one and any advice that I can get. I have a 14 year old son who has touched other children that are younger than...
3 answers |
My teenage daughter has always been my 'good', 'easy' child. She has always been exceptionally well behaved, off the charts smart, polite...
4 answers |
What do I do if my daughters contact me after 5 years of hearing nothing from them. I love them dearly but can I trust them since they p...
2 answers |
This is gonna be long, but it's something I've kept inside of me for a long time and I really wanna fix this, so beat with me. I'm a 1...
2 answers |
For a couple yrs I have been trying to develop a sense of responsibility in my older child. I got her a phone about 2 years ago thinking...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My 15 year-old sun asked me to buy him a zippo lighter. He says he wants one because they look cool and he wants to do tricks and stuff w...
20 answers |
My son has been dating this girl, since she was 13 and he was 16. She is 14 now and he is 17. I never agree with this relationship. My so...
2 answers |
What time should kids have sex
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank