Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 960) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My 12 year old son is trying to hug his mom and rubbing his private part against her. Is this normal? We have only one son and w...
1 answer |
I have been scouring the internet for hours now to find help. I have been with my boyfriend for 13 years. He has a 15 year old son. His s...
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
16 answers |
My daughter is 12. Both my ex and I are remarried and have apart since she was 2 1/2. My daughter's stepmom was sexually abused by her st...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have three teenagers at home right now, and I'm constantly on them about doing their chores. They're actually wonderful children...
4 answers |
My daughter is 13 years old and is 93 pounds and 4'11. She started her period when she was 11 year old and her breast develop about the s...
2 answers |
I have one daughter who is 15 yrs old. She is very pretty, really sweet, and has a big heart. She cares so much for other kids, that if...
10 answers |
My son is a 16-year-old junior at a private high school. He is a day student, but his girlfriend (17-yrs-old) is a boarding student from ...
1 answer |
Hi there I'm new to this and the first time I really ever sign up to a forum but I'm in need for some parenting advice. I have a 13 year ...
Hello, I have a beautiful 15 year old daughter, she's always been a pleasure to be around and basically a happy go lucky kid. About a...
1 answer |
I just found out that my 15 year old daughter and her 16 year old boyfriend had sex for the first time recently in our home. They are not...
10 answers | 3 comments |
So over the yrs ive developed a friendship with a co-worker of mine. We talk about our kids as they range around the same age. So today s...
2 answers | 1 comment |
My 17 year old daughter has a boyfriend(her first relationship) and he is such a wonderful guy.He is in college and she is in her last ye...
5 answers |
I just found out my 16 year old daughter and her boyfriend of 1 year are practicing safe sex.she has birth control implant ; having gotte...
4 answers |
We sent our son to college to be pharmacist. Instead of studying he was up til 3 talking to his girlfriend and which we didn't knew that ...
2 answers |
PLEASE HELP! Hi my son 15, is struggling with anger, concentration, and responsibility issues. He is considered 'lazy' by his friends, t...
1 answer |
He can't stop, he's been at it since he was 8. I married his mother 3 years ago, I was told about the issue but was told it was resolved....
5 answers |
My 17 yo, who is a great kid (good grades, no drugs, etc...) got snotty under his breath yesterday. My husband went off on him and my 12 ...
3 answers |
I am involved with a single mother with a fourteen year old son. The young man will sleep in the same bed as his mother when I am not the...
11 answers |
First time posting on here and I'm hoping I can please get some good advice from all the Mums and Dads out there. A little bit of Backgr...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources