Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 912) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. We are approaching that time soon where we will need to think about and start looking at colleges for our teen daughter. Whenever we ...
1 answer |
My son is a 16-year-old junior at a private high school. He is a day student, but his girlfriend (17-yrs-old) is a boarding student from ...
Hi, I have a 14 year old son. His behavior is so out of control. I raised him alone (mostly) until he was 9. Then, he met his father....
my girlfriend and I have been dating for 3yrs now, she 51 and I'm 47. She never had kids and I have two older daughters 18 and 22. About ...
3 answers |
My daughter, Mary, is thirteen-years-old. In February of last year (2007) we had a tiff, and she told me that she wanted to live with her...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I felt like asking this question although this teenage girl is not my daughter. My husband's niece, who's 13 1/2, came up with a...
1 answer |
I feel like my attraction to my mom is becoming more and more of a problem and I'm not sure what to do. My mom is a single mom and I am a...
2 answers |
I am 38 years old, and my husband is 46. We have two sons, aged 10 and 14. My older son is a swimmer and golfer, younger plays soccer and...
46 answers |
Where do I start, my 16 y/o son has taken control of our lives bit by bit and now it's so extreme I don't know where to start. I've alwa...
7 answers |
Hearing on the news about accidents involving teenage drivers that killed a car full of kids because of speeding and careless driving is ...
Just a quick summary. My teen daughter (17) met a boy (19) about 4 months ago and he seemed like a nice young man. For the most part th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I feel really helpless. My son (14.5 y.o.) had a bad injury to his leg this summer, so he had to miss all his fall sport season. When he ...
4 answers |
I am going to make an extremely long story very short in hopes of some advice. 1. Ages 13-17 daughter lying and sneaking and boy crazy...
3 answers |
Really struggling recently with 15 year old daughter. She has lots of great attributes, very bright, confident, talented but also incredi...
1 answer |
16147865 tn?1445660070
when watching this show, it's very good NEW Huge 30 Surprise Eggs Opening Kinder Surprise Disney Frozen Minnie Mouse Peppa Pig https:/...
Hello! I'm new here and I have a question or rather something that has been bothering me for a while and I hope I can get some answers h...
3 answers |
My 17 year old son and I have a strained, almost broken relationship. He has a very negative personality. He is rude and disrespectful t...
5 answers |
My husband of 20 years and I separated after he admitted to having an affair with his office manager for about two years. During the aff...
3 answers |
I'm totally confused, dejected and feel painful with my 16 yr old son. The following are the problems I face with him. 1. He doesn't fol...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been helping my parents raise out grandson and grandaughter since they were born. My granddaughter is starting to h...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources