Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
41 - 60 (of 999) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have suspected he has issues and they were confirmed today. He spent the night at her house, he sneaks in her bedroom while she is asle...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm at a loss, and have no idea how to handle this. I have a mid-teen step-son, who seems to be unable (unwilling?) to stop touching bot...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter is 15, long story! Ok, she used to be honor role student, then when she got into hi school she completely changed! Not to men...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I just recently found out that my daughter has been inflating her belly. This does not seem normal to me. I had notcied for the last 6 mo...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I need some help on this one and any advice that I can get. I have a 14 year old son who has touched other children that are younger than...
3 answers |
My teenage daughter has always been my 'good', 'easy' child. She has always been exceptionally well behaved, off the charts smart, polite...
4 answers |
What do I do if my daughters contact me after 5 years of hearing nothing from them. I love them dearly but can I trust them since they p...
2 answers |
I had a brief relationship with a woman many years ago. I learned that she was pregnant but she did not know if it was mine or another p...
1 answer |
This is gonna be long, but it's something I've kept inside of me for a long time and I really wanna fix this, so beat with me. I'm a 1...
2 answers |
For a couple yrs I have been trying to develop a sense of responsibility in my older child. I got her a phone about 2 years ago thinking...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My 15 year-old sun asked me to buy him a zippo lighter. He says he wants one because they look cool and he wants to do tricks and stuff w...
20 answers |
My son has been dating this girl, since she was 13 and he was 16. She is 14 now and he is 17. I never agree with this relationship. My so...
2 answers |
What time should kids have sex
3 answers |
Hi, I have two daughters, age 14 and 11, who both show a complete lack of hygiene regarding their menstruation. They seem to refuse usi...
1 answer |
I feel this is an inappropriate attempt on his part to gain friend status as the cool dad. It scares me. It began as early as 14 years of...
3 answers |
My 17 year old daughter has a boyfriend that she really likes and we really like. He does not go to her school. However, she has starte...
3 answers |
Last Christmas Eve, my 15 yo daughter texted me a pic of a positive pregnancy test. I asked if it was hers, her response being...'yeah'. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Well my Wife and I were married in June. We were the "Brady Bunch" minus one. She brought three kids into the marriage and I brought tw...
5 answers |
Hello, my wife called me to express a deep concern and we are trying to see the best way to handle this. My wife was notified by her ex-h...
1 answer | 2 comments |
my 14 year old daughter cannot separate herself from a boy that is not a good influence on her. Weve talked about it some but I think sh...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources