Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
61 - 80 (of 945) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son, 14 year old freshman, lied to me and I feel so awful. It's a doozy. Says he was in track and field at school. He was actually ...
2 answers |
Me and my bf just had unprotected sex on my the last day of my period. Well its not really "sex" becuz his thing never went INSIDE the ho...
10 answers |
My 15 year old daughter is out of control. Last night, She got mad at me because I wouldn't let her spend the night away and when she sta...
1 answer |
I had a brief relationship with a woman many years ago. I learned that she was pregnant but she did not know if it was mine or another p...
I have been having s problem with my teen lying about everything! Recently it has escalated to lies of hurting herself in messages to her...
3 answers |
I'm developing some materials to help teens and their parents negotiate the teen years and I'd love to know what areas you would specific...
1 answer |
my 15yo daughter has been eating very little food, been kind of down lately. We had to take her phone away for about 2 weeks because of h...
1 answer |
My 14 year old daughter is having trouble keeping up with all of her classes since she started high school. We've tried taking away her p...
1 answer |
I'm a homeschooled 15 year old and recently my parents grounded me. Their rules are that I can only leave the house to socialize with my...
3 answers |
I found out last night that my 15 y/o daughter is cutting herself. Ive been reading alot on the internet about it. She doesnt want to s...
26 answers |
Hi. We are approaching that time soon where we will need to think about and start looking at colleges for our teen daughter. Whenever we ...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a 14 year old son. His behavior is so out of control. I raised him alone (mostly) until he was 9. Then, he met his father....
my girlfriend and I have been dating for 3yrs now, she 51 and I'm 47. She never had kids and I have two older daughters 18 and 22. About ...
2 answers |
My daughter, Mary, is thirteen-years-old. In February of last year (2007) we had a tiff, and she told me that she wanted to live with her...
3 answers |
Hello, I felt like asking this question although this teenage girl is not my daughter. My husband's niece, who's 13 1/2, came up with a...
1 answer |
I feel like my attraction to my mom is becoming more and more of a problem and I'm not sure what to do. My mom is a single mom and I am a...
2 answers |
Where do I start, my 16 y/o son has taken control of our lives bit by bit and now it's so extreme I don't know where to start. I've alwa...
7 answers |
Hearing on the news about accidents involving teenage drivers that killed a car full of kids because of speeding and careless driving is ...
Just a quick summary. My teen daughter (17) met a boy (19) about 4 months ago and he seemed like a nice young man. For the most part th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I feel really helpless. My son (14.5 y.o.) had a bad injury to his leg this summer, so he had to miss all his fall sport season. When he ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources