Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
101 - 120 (of 960) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm totally confused, dejected and feel painful with my 16 yr old son. The following are the problems I face with him. 1. He doesn't fol...
2 answers |
My husband and I have been helping my parents raise out grandson and grandaughter since they were born. My granddaughter is starting to h...
2 answers |
My fiance's 13 year old son who lives with me 3 days a week is constantly touching his father... wraps his arms around his neck from behi...
1 answer |
so our current middle child (12) seems to be having a hard time with life right now. she has no drive to better herself with anything. sc...
My fifteen year old son is out of control. He emotionally abuses my wife. He screams at her, calls her names and embarrasses in front of ...
2 answers |
15837381 tn?1443386909
Hello, I wondered what is happening to my daughter. Last summer she was 160 cm tall and weighed 52 kg, she really hated that, always ...
I have four children. My 17 year old boy is so disrespectful, he doesn't stay in school, he comes and goes as he pleases, he doesn't list...
3 answers |
What to do with a son that thinks he has to answer to no one. My son came home a few weeks ago demanding that my husband and I change h...
16 answers |
2 days ago I became the new parent of a 17 year old!!! Due to family problems I'm the most responsible person they seen fit to give her t...
5 answers |
I have a 13 year old daughter that has not seen her father on a consistent basis in years. He just informed me that he wants to relinquis...
1 answer |
So, my 19-year old little brother recently moved in with me and I am trying to be a good life coach. He has a cousin whose wedding he ag...
1 answer |
Hi Everybody, I am new to the group and I feel isolated parenting my teenage son. I hope to get some insight about how you guys deal with...
Im on no birth control and my period left on the 17th. Lasted for 7 days my boy friend and i had sex the 17th 18th and 19th. He came in m...
Hey guys I am the step father of a 16yo girl. The girls mother and father have been separated for over 8 years due mainly to the fathe...
1 answer |
Help! At the end of my rope with my 13-year-old son. Always a lover of super-heroes, he...well, he wants to fight crime. Like for real...
1 answer |
I caught my 11 & 13 YR OLD BOYS WITH THEIR UNDERWEAR DOWN ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER,i WAS HORRIFIED AND YELLED i CALLED MY HUSBAND AND HE S...
7 answers |
Hi i'm sara my brother is 15 and he has changed a lot recently. Just a month ago he was frank and talkative at least with mom but now he ...
3 answers |
i have a teenage step daughter who is getting out of control to the point of manipulation of another daughter im scared of what she will ...
1 answer |
I have 2 teenage daughters (14 and 17). Their mom and I have a shared week by week parenting arrangement in place for our daughters. We...
3 answers |
I need to know if anyone else out there had gotten into a screaming/wrestling fight with their daughter. She infuriates me so much. I try...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources