Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
101 - 120 (of 917) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter has been in her room for hours today. Not sure if I should "force" her out, which wouldn't be easy, to leave her room. I fo...
2 answers |
My 13 yr old cuts herself: 4 days ago, my life took a turn for the worse... I received a phone call from the school principal to let ...
1 answer |
My 13 yr old cuts herself: 4 days ago, my life took a turn for the worse... I received a phone call from the school principal to let ...
My husband and I are at our wits end. We got full custody of my stepdaughter 4 years ago. Ever since she moved in she has stole from us. ...
1 answer |
My daugther is 13 and has gained a lot of weight recently. She is 167cms tall, and weighs 60kg. She used to be fairly slim, but recently ...
15 answers |
As a parent what do you worry about most regarding electronic devices and online activities?
1 answer |
I have one daughter who is 15 yrs old. She is very pretty, really sweet, and has a big heart. She cares so much for other kids, that if...
9 answers |
this is really weird but, my boyfriend came on his fingers, and he wiped off his ***. then he fingered me but he wasn't too sure that he ...
What aspect of your teenager using technology and smartphones scares you the most?
My son was going out with a girl who was not allowed to date and the gg would sneak around to see him. Once her parents dpund put she bla...
3 answers |
Is 6 hrs per day of screen time reasonable for a 14 yr old boy and 16 yr old boy? If no limits were in place they would be on Xbox, co...
3 answers |
Recently a 12-year-old autistic boy has come into my care (without divulging too much detail I shall simply say that his parents weren't ...
2 answers |
My son is a senior in high school and is about a month away from the end of his school year. He has missed so many days of school and it ...
6 answers |
I share custody of my 15 yo daughter with her father. I am getting remarried in September and will be moving 2 hours away. My daughter do...
2 answers |
My daughter is 15 and has been dating her 15 year old boy friend on and off for a year and a half he is very controlling but every time t...
1 answer |
I have a wonderful 13 year old son who acts out inappropriately when I play with him. For instance, tonight I lightly tapped him on the b...
1 answer |
I have a friend who is 15 and she wants the scene look, and as y'all may know the scene look is all about the hair. She wants to dye her ...
3 answers |
My 15 year old son showed his penis to my 3 year old neice and said "pretend its a lolypop", while playing hide & seek with my 2 nephews....
15 answers |
8573243 tn?1398772232
Hi guys, I just want to ask what parental control do you use on your home computers. I was trying to find some easy to use and reliable p...
5 answers |
I have a 15yr old girl that does not come home when she goes out... I am worried because a few months ago she got into a strangers car be...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...