Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting teens (age 12-17), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, choosing a college, and relationships.
101 - 120 (of 931) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Its all such a struggle. My boy of 12 have hit puberty early. He's taller than me already and has size 13 feet. He's a child in a mans bo...
4 answers |
Ok, so maybe this is typical teenage stuff.. But for the last few years, my youngest, now 15 seems to go out of her way to not communica...
1 answer |
My 17 yr old son has attended a prestigious academy out of state for the past two years. My husband and I sent him there to learn leaders...
1 answer |
I have a son who is almost 17. Most of the time, he is out with his friends, when he is in he does not leave his room whenever I try to...
1 answer |
does anyone else have this problem? I'm at a loss! http://www.debriefdaily.com/lifestyle/living-with-teens/
Just curious, has anyone heard of the WebSafety application for Android or IPhone? Supposedly great application for monitoring children's...
1 answer |
My 16 year old son, who has a learning disability as well as ADHD went for a visit to his dads and decided not to come home. Its killing...
2 answers |
My 16 year old son, who has a learning disability as well as ADHD went for a visit to his dads and decided not to come home. Its killing...
1 answer |
My daughter has been in her room for hours today. Not sure if I should "force" her out, which wouldn't be easy, to leave her room. I fo...
2 answers |
My 13 yr old cuts herself: 4 days ago, my life took a turn for the worse... I received a phone call from the school principal to let ...
1 answer |
My 13 yr old cuts herself: 4 days ago, my life took a turn for the worse... I received a phone call from the school principal to let ...
My husband and I are at our wits end. We got full custody of my stepdaughter 4 years ago. Ever since she moved in she has stole from us. ...
1 answer |
My daugther is 13 and has gained a lot of weight recently. She is 167cms tall, and weighs 60kg. She used to be fairly slim, but recently ...
15 answers |
As a parent what do you worry about most regarding electronic devices and online activities?
1 answer |
this is really weird but, my boyfriend came on his fingers, and he wiped off his ***. then he fingered me but he wasn't too sure that he ...
What aspect of your teenager using technology and smartphones scares you the most?
My son was going out with a girl who was not allowed to date and the gg would sneak around to see him. Once her parents dpund put she bla...
3 answers |
Is 6 hrs per day of screen time reasonable for a 14 yr old boy and 16 yr old boy? If no limits were in place they would be on Xbox, co...
3 answers |
Recently a 12-year-old autistic boy has come into my care (without divulging too much detail I shall simply say that his parents weren't ...
2 answers |
My son is a senior in high school and is about a month away from the end of his school year. He has missed so many days of school and it ...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Teens (12-17) Community Resources