Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4263) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ladies im 25 with a 4yr old and 18 month old and just found out that im pregnant with our third im abit scared as to how much chang...
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
20 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have a 3 year old boy who seems to be having a language development delay. He has a very sharp memory and can read the entire alpha...
7 answers |
I have a very stubborn and hard headed 4 year old son who refuses to toilet train. He is so unbelievably smart knows and also tells me wh...
3 answers | 4 comments |
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 2 comments |
My 17 month old is not interested one bit in me reading to her. She will get abook if asked sit down with it turns the pages but once i s...
I am a mom is at her witts end my daughter is almost 5 years old and we been having BM problems for almost 3 years. She has been seen by ...
1 answer |
My 4-year old daughter won't listen at all. It is becoming very frustrating. We have tried every possible thing we know or have heard o...
17 answers | 2 comments |
I am 23 weeks pregnant am expecting my second child but my first child who is one year 3months can't sit, crawl or walk.. I have been see...
1 answer |
My 5 year old neice still wears diapers. Her 5th birthday was yesterday and I thought the deal was to stop wearing the pull ups. All da...
8 answers |
My 14 month old son will pee in nappy during day, it's just never properly wet when i take it off, but at night he seems to Let go and so...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter just turned 3. I truly believe she has some form of a mental disorder. It's terrible but I definitely don't think she is no...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My girl is 3, unfortunately she has the strong gags reflex at age 3 months. Started out solids at 6months old was not so good, and as a...
1 answer |
I caught my 4 year old daughter and her 6 year old brother naked trying to put his penis into her vagina. I separated them and questione...
3 answers |
My 4 year old daughter says dat she is a boy ..she dont like girls ..she always want to wear boys dresses nikar and tshirt .She dont like...
1 answer |
3 year old will not sleep in her own bed. She'll fall asleep with myself beside her or in the room with her. At best she'll last an hour ...
1 answer |
My daughter just turned 3 years old on 11/08. She had had some hallucinations, very short and maybe not clearly explained because she was...
16 answers | 3 comments |
1678068 tn?1304541642
We've not long been in our new place. It's a rental property which the landlords have been kindly enough to re-decorate the whole house i...
6 answers |
20493671 tn?1499269702
My granddaughter is just like this. She sneaks out of the house in the night so additional locks have been added. She climbs out windows ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Doctor,my son is two years old. He always gets a fever(37.5-38.5).I took him to the hospital and did some tests. The result reveal t...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources