Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
OK SO MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER ATE A WHOLE BAG OG BIG LEAUGUE GUM ... I LOOKED ONLINE TO SEE IF ITS HARMFUL AND I GOT SO MANY DIFFERENT RESU...
My 3-1/2 year old has screaming fits with just about anything - especially not getting what she want (which I understand is normal). The ...
My daughter is two years old and this past Sunday she woke up vomiting. At the time we thought that most likely she had gotten into some ...
249 answers | 4 comments |
My 2 year old daughter has woken up with bruising on her ear (the cartilage) which I understand is very hard to bruise. This has happened...
1219510 tn?1266713553
My son is 2 1/2 and he holds his breath while he breathes, with I would say 90% of the breaths he takes, why?? He inhales, holds his brea...
106 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter just turned 3 years old on 11/08. She had had some hallucinations, very short and maybe not clearly explained because she was...
14 answers | 3 comments |
194584 tn?1477598913
My 2 year old Grandson has Coloboma of optic nerve and retina in one eye and is totally blind in that eye.Has been since birth.I noticed...
I have a 19 month old boy and I'm trying to potty train him especially since I'm having another baby soon ....any tips on how u got your ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Ex wife and I are really out of ideas here. Our 4 year old has recently started having crazy Temper Tantrums, hitting, thowing/breaking ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My son is 2 yr old. He has had cold like symptoms and fever off and on since Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning he woke up with a limp....
8 answers | 2 comments |
My 3 year old son has been obsessed with feet since he was 2. He loves to watch my feet and sisters' feet when we are on the couch. He to...
1 answer |
my son is perfectly fine throughout the day and energetic and plays , but after his baths when he's laying down getting ready to go to be...
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone else have issues with people especially family members not following only one rule of don't kiss my child on the face. They c...
1 answer |
I have been having some anxiety over my last experience with blood draw. My 3 year old had to have a blood test and while I tried to calm...
18981035 tn?1480198217
Our son just turned 2 in July. And we have been trying to potty train him. Following all the tips and tricks from family members and tho...
2 answers |
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
18 answers |
Help!! I have a son that is almost 3 years and 3 months and he is so totally not interested in potty training. I put him in pull ups at 3...
133 answers |
Does anyone have any advice for potty training a 3 year, 3 month old boy who is an only child? He's very independent & stubborn & has use...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My toddler son is 3 years old. he has pooped neon green poop for the last 4/5 months!! Taken him to his pedi. dr. many times! Said ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources