Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
1 - 20 (of 4250) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is currently a year and 5 months and after he turned a year he started throwing his head back on his high chair and whatever else...
5 answers | 1 comment |
533880 tn?1237616052
I have a 2 1/2 year old that has been having a very smelly vagina. I tried everything from diet, meat, soap, milk, and anything others h...
14 answers |
9704378 tn?1486774163
Pasta is good for weight gain, right? For any parent that's tried Enfagrow, does it really work? Her pediatrician recommended Pediasure, ...
When ever. She try to poop. She feel very uncomfortable an painful an scream an cry in pain. Can anyone help on this
1 answer |
Can some one please help. I have a two year old daughter and four year old stepson. We just got custody of our stepson about three mouths...
1 answer |
My two year old has been acting weird for a while now (caressing blankets and slowing humping in a sexual manner)... I scolded her and th...
I have a 2 yr old boy and im 20weeks pregnant with another boy. I was thinking if i should get my 2 yr old a car bed or whatevrr he w...
3 answers |
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandmas.including one 30 ye...
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
24 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter just turned 3 years old on 11/08. She had had some hallucinations, very short and maybe not clearly explained because she was...
15 answers | 3 comments |
My daughter is two years old and this past Sunday she woke up vomiting. At the time we thought that most likely she had gotten into some ...
249 answers | 6 comments |
4 yrs old boy has a pain in legs, hands and fingers, what to do, who to see. I am afraid it is getting chronic. is it beginning of someth...
1 answer |
I cant sleep at nights, if my son is not next to me is that weird? Am 26 weeks pregnant & having a boy
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have twin girls 1.5 yrs old that have been sick for 3 months straight. Some of it has been explained by ear infection, Roseola, and co...
1 answer |
My 3 year old child says she wants to go home, when we are home. She has been saying this off and on for at least the last year. She ca...
9 answers |
My grandson when he was 10yrs old and my granddaughter was 5, unknown to me were touching each other. I never found out till recently, th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am dating a guy that has a 4 year old daughter and she is not potty trained. She still wears pull-ups and refuses to go the bathroom. W...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. Hoping to get some insite as to what to do/ handle a certain situation. My 4 almost 5 year old daughter told me that she has a crus...
1 answer |
My 4 year old only poops during the night while she is sleeping. Her doctor suggested a light laxative to try to get her to poop during ...
14 answers |
So today I was at the mall with my son, my mom, and my youngest sister for a girls day. We went into a store and my mom and I both wen...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources