Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

1 - 20 (of 4159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I'm a single mother of a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. My son has recently started being curious about his private parts and girls private parts(his girl cousins). He has started touching and tickling. I'm scared and do...
singlemommy21 | Last answer
On Friday, me precious 24 month old started limping and came down with a 101+ fever at the same time. Next day, her limping got worse, fever for worse, and her appetite went way down. Plus she was much less active (makes sense). Folks he...
michiganitis | Posted
I'm currently 11 wks pregnant with my second child. I want to start potty training my baby girl who is 15 months. She is starting to hide when she poops and she squats when she pees. I figured that means she knows when she has to go. Any...
daniedukes | Last answer
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I have 13 month old who went from sleeping decently, waking up at 6 am for a bottle then going back down until 8am. She would get exactly 12 hours of sleep. It was nice, even when she was super sick with the sto...
MamaFarles | Last answer
1559563_tn?1294771103
my son is three and keeps acting out at bed time. he laughs at us when we disapliane him. please help!
dlphingirl | Last answer
I'm almost 17 weeks with my second child and have a 2 year old little girl. What is it like to have a newborn and a toddler. Should I be worried? What should I expect?
DueJuly4th | Last answer
I walked into our living room today and caught my 2 year old daughter on top of my 5 year old son. He was holding her and humping her! His pants were on but unbuttoned. I explained to him that what he did was wrong because it was f...
emilkat64850 | Last answer
459325_tn?1274758674
Well, I posted about my daughter a couple weeks ago having some anxiety issues and it runs in my family..I am bipolar and have anxiety as well. I took her to her pediatrician and they referred us to a child psychologist and luckily we wi...
sarah357 | Last answer
I have a big issue with my toddler lately.... I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby. N our two yr just started this thing called "night terror" from what her Dr said it was. Meaning she wakes up in the middle of the night 3 or 4 time...
bigotesjune08 | Last answer
Help!! I have a son that is almost 3 years and 3 months and he is so totally not interested in potty training. I put him in pull ups at 3 years old because I felt he was too big and has too extensive a vocabulary not to be potty trained ...
GinGib | Last answer
I really need help, I just got me two year old into her toddler bed and now her sleeping habits are all messed up. Its a two to three hour battle to get her in bed. She won't sit still for story time, I've tried cuddles before bed but...
moonkeeper24 | Last answer
My son is 2 yr old. He has had cold like symptoms and fever off and on since Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning he woke up with a limp. I know he didnt hurt himself the day before. I thought maybe he slept wrong and had a leg cramp but...
lkohana | Last comment
My son is 17 months old and is starting to get bad tooth decay all along his gums and on his molars (he got his first teeth at 4 months and had them all by the time he was 1). I breastfed him until he was 12 months old and after this is...
mom2KaKa | Last answer
Hi. My son is 13 months old. Since he was about 5 months old, he has off and on developed fevers. He developed teeth early ( he has 13 teeth now) and had several colds from daycare. At the age of around 8 months old, he developed a 106 f...
JBsMom10 | Last answer
Okay so my 1 yr. old daughter is sick, she has a head cold. We have been to the doctor's multiple times and they just keep telling me to ride it out. My issue with that is my daughter is coughing and choking at the same time and at all h...
MamaFarles | Last answer
My 18 month old daughter has a bulge in her neck when she cries. Through a series of MRI's (no contrast), Ulrasound and CT scan (no contrast) it was discovered that she has a third Jugular vein and it is this extra vein that recently st...
ramobley | Last answer
My son is almost 4 and refuses to poop in the toilet. He holds it for days until it is painful for him then is terrified to go we have tried stool softeners, high fiber diet he still doesn't go. W e have recently taken a trip to the ER b...
Dody385 | Last answer
Can someone please advise me what to do! My 3.5 year old son has suddendly stopped eating. Its been 3 days now and he just won't eat anything. He was eating absolutely fine before but he put too much food in his mouth and ended up gaggi...
mand62 | Last answer
My toddler son is 3 years old. he has pooped neon green poop for the last 4/5 months!! Taken him to his pedi. dr. many times! Said everytime, "don't worry, it's only bile" Toddler seems healthy, eats fine, runs, plays etc. I am ve...
Kirb | Last answer
1674412_tn?1318872468
My daughter is 2 years old and for a year now I have been documenting her Monthly fevers they occur every 25-33 days like clockwork with the temps reaching 105. We take her to the dr and they test for flu, strep,UTI, ear infections and ...
Angelasuejesse | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...