Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

21 - 40 (of 4159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1219510_tn?1266713553
My son is 2 1/2 and he holds his breath while he breathes, with I would say 90% of the breaths he takes, why?? He inhales, holds his breath, lets it out, takes a deep breath (because he held it for so long previously) then lets that one ...
Karynrme | Last comment
Hi, my son will be 3 at the end of December and has been enrolled in a preschool program since mid September .. His teacher wants me to get him Evaluated and I went today to observe him. He is very defiant and doesn't listen.. Very aggr...
GMom1226 | Last answer
I have my 5 year old baby he used to like to eat alot. Now is like he doesnt even enjoy gis favorite food. I tried everything but my main questions are this... Why does he burp alot his burps are like every 30seconds and not sll the ti...
Kim_boss | Posted
We're talking about when to start trying for our second one and our first daughter just turned one year in October. I love the idea of having more babies, I love being pregnant and labor and everything.. But I'm still doubting being rea...
lalala_ashleyx3 | Last answer
I am a recently new single momma trying to balance work, my two year old daughter, the house bills and everything else and I feel like I'm sinking! My house while not filthy is always disorganized my bills are paid but by a hair. Though...
moonkeeper24 | Posted
hey, a question for mummies who already have children!, I have a two year old boy and I'm toilet training him! He's great at using the toilet the only problem is he asks to go literally every 5 minutes just for the sake of it!, I take hi...
suzie0708 | Last answer
So my son is 3 years old and im 35 weeks pregnant with our second child. My dad and his wife are coming to visit in a couple of days and we decided a few months ago that they would take him until after Christmas, possibly to new years. M...
LizzyBear15 | Last answer
Ok,so my daughter is two and there are two things she will not stop no matter how hard I try, the first is playing in her poop! I have tried everything under the sun to get her to stop, She refuses to try to use the potty. I have tried t...
moonkeeper24 | Last answer
I am 26 weeks pregnant today and I will be going back to work this coming week. This is my second child with my husband but we will have 3 children total. I've always been home with my kids,although I've worked as well at times,my husban...
SavannaMettlen | Posted
My daughter is two years old and this past Sunday she woke up vomiting. At the time we thought that most likely she had gotten into some bad food because her Father had picked her up a chicken tenders kids meal late that night when the p...
Crystal77521 | Last answer
5082295_tn?1371254511
Hi all! Ok 1st Im not a mother, but my niece is 4 years old, uses better diction than I do & smart far passed her years! She also has a 1 year old sister. I have my psych degree but dont understand this. My sister's a stay at home mother...
psychdegree | Last answer
Okay recently I've gotten married moved in to our first home with my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their father has never been apart of their life. And has had another baby. I have a 6 year old daughter, 5 year old son, 4 year ...
Sammm518 | Last answer
7915225_tn?1416211185
My boy is 18 months ola now, when he was 14 i had to stop breastfeeding him cos i got a job. He excluaively breastfed. And he was stopped abruptly. Ater a month i got home. What worries me is that he takes out my breast and suck for abou...
Mulaifa | Last answer
My 4 year old only poops during the night while she is sleeping. Her doctor suggested a light laxative to try to get her to poop during the day, but we've had no success. I've read threads regarding toddlers not wanting to poop on the ...
cdnmom | Last answer
I came actoss a blog where someone said kids can get shocked by pulling wires and there may be no signs or symptoms but they could have internal injuries.... Is this true?
Nikkirenee1219 | Posted
So my son keeps holding his hand closed and gets upset if we try to open it. There is no visible cut or burns to the area. Should i worry????
Nikkirenee1219 | Posted
My five year old son wakes up crying every night. He continues to cry all the way to the bathroom, but stops after going pee and then goes back to bed... I guess my question is, why does he cry? And why does he stop crying only after he...
Allyjane93 | Last answer
My son just started JK in september and he attends an after care program when school lets out. The teacher told me yesterday that I need to talk to him about his behaviour because he is being mean. I know I need to get more information f...
cmac21 | Posted
My 4 1/2 year old touches his penis whenever he is idle, tired or sulking. It is more overt than other little boys and he seems unable to stop. He can't go to sleep without a hand down his pants. He is starting school next year and I re...
browniemummy | Last answer
My son is 36 and drinks alot of milk will this turn his poop white or can there be something else wrong with him
Shebear1958 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...