Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
21 - 40 (of 4227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have my son living with me full time, however my son goes to visit his father for the weekend about once every 2 months. I just dropppe...
3 answers |
my son is 3 year old he is talkative. it looks cute at start and ends as annoying. now he is talking to strangers in the park, stores etc...
1 answer |
How do I get her to stop being so rough she loves jumping on me and running with into me I can't get her to calm down she knows it's a ba...
2 answers |
14456912 tn?1434615689
Hello All My little Thomas is 3 years old and suffers horribly with his bowels. Hes had this very dark green sticky poops for a while...
1 answer |
I am 30 years old I have a 3 year old daughter who keeps getting rough with me and I am 34 weeks pregnant I have bin getting pains for th...
1 answer |
Ok so I started dating a girl when she was already pregnant. Baby was born 5 months later. So I was there since day 1. Well things didn't...
8 answers |
1664685 tn?1333731082
I have a son how just turned 4 on the 10th of june...I can no longer change my clothes. With him around or get into a bathing suit with o...
13 answers |
My son is 18 months old an I really want it gone before his brother is born in October. Any suggestions to witch is easier to take it. Sh...
4 answers |
I have a two sons, 3 yrs and 10 yrs old,and my 3 yr olds father left the country 4 months ago never to return. He saw him once a month fo...
1 answer | 1 comment |
The other day my daughter kissed my friend with her tongue, I asked her about it and she told me daddy did it and it was disgusting, then...
2 answers |
So my is was born 6 weeks early. Hes now 18 months but doesnt say alot of words. He talks up a storm but its not words. My dr wants h...
2 answers |
My 20 month old son has been sleeping in his own room since he was 4 months old with no problems. It is rare for him to even fuss about t...
2 answers |
Hi, My child is 19 month old has 3 tooth in upper side while 2 in lower side. He calls mum n dad, but never trying to talk any other word...
4 answers |
i have been haveing major trouble controling my temper with my little boy I had so much patients before pregnancy but now it's very low I...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 36weeks pregnant with my second child. My daughter used to be this very sweet helpful kid that always listens, but lately its like sh...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello ladies. So I am starting to potty trai my 1 year old daughter and it has been such a challenge to get her to go potty in the toilet...
2 answers |
Hey I am a young mom.my son is 3 years old and has vomitted 3 times tonight. It's yellow and kinda foamy. I can't figure out what wrong b...
2 answers |
961424 tn?1271668181
Hello, My 3-year old son has always had a very strong gag reflex and I'm just starting to wonder if this is something we should be con...
6 answers |
Hi! How do I get my 20 month old to sleep earlier in the night (around 9 pm), instead of around 12- 1 am! she sleeps till 10-11 am becau...
2 answers |
Hi all, Just wondering if you all have experienced the following. My daughter have been complaining about a localized pain on her hea...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources