Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
21 - 40 (of 4246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I walked into our living room today and caught my 2 year old daughter on top of my 5 year old son. He was holding her and humping her! ...
55 answers |
I know this is just about pregnancy and all that but I just wanted to ask the momma's that have one year olds, how did you ladies get you...
6 answers | 4 comments |
My 3-1/2 year old has screaming fits with just about anything - especially not getting what she want (which I understand is normal). The ...
1 answer |
My 2 year old daughter has woken up with bruising on her ear (the cartilage) which I understand is very hard to bruise. This has happened...
1 answer |
My girlfriend talked to me the other day, saying she wasn't happy with the fact that I don't spend time with her daughter. I was confused...
1 answer |
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and still night nursing my 27 month old. He only wants it to sleep and he's pretty hard headed. We Co sleep as well....
1 answer |
I have a two year old boy who's been acting up all pregnancy. He's been bad, not his usual self. He loves me , he hates me , he's all ove...
5 answers |
OK SO MY 3 YR OLD DAUGHTER ATE A WHOLE BAG OG BIG LEAUGUE GUM ... I LOOKED ONLINE TO SEE IF ITS HARMFUL AND I GOT SO MANY DIFFERENT RESU...
1219510 tn?1266713553
My son is 2 1/2 and he holds his breath while he breathes, with I would say 90% of the breaths he takes, why?? He inhales, holds his brea...
106 answers | 1 comment |
194584 tn?1477598913
My 2 year old Grandson has Coloboma of optic nerve and retina in one eye and is totally blind in that eye.Has been since birth.I noticed...
I have a 19 month old boy and I'm trying to potty train him especially since I'm having another baby soon ....any tips on how u got your ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Ex wife and I are really out of ideas here. Our 4 year old has recently started having crazy Temper Tantrums, hitting, thowing/breaking ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
My son is 2 yr old. He has had cold like symptoms and fever off and on since Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning he woke up with a limp....
8 answers | 2 comments |
My 3 year old son has been obsessed with feet since he was 2. He loves to watch my feet and sisters' feet when we are on the couch. He to...
1 answer |
my son is perfectly fine throughout the day and energetic and plays , but after his baths when he's laying down getting ready to go to be...
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
15 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone else have issues with people especially family members not following only one rule of don't kiss my child on the face. They c...
1 answer |
I have been having some anxiety over my last experience with blood draw. My 3 year old had to have a blood test and while I tried to calm...
Our son just turned 2 in July. And we have been trying to potty train him. Following all the tips and tricks from family members and tho...
2 answers |
My 4 year old daughter out of the blue a year ago started screaming,crossing her legs,crying,and doing anything she can to not pass her p...
18 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources