Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
21 - 40 (of 4217) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have been haveing major trouble controling my temper with my little boy I had so much patients before pregnancy but now it's very low I...
10 answers | 1 comment |
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bot...
14 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 36weeks pregnant with my second child. My daughter used to be this very sweet helpful kid that always listens, but lately its like sh...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello ladies. So I am starting to potty trai my 1 year old daughter and it has been such a challenge to get her to go potty in the toilet...
2 answers |
Hey I am a young mom.my son is 3 years old and has vomitted 3 times tonight. It's yellow and kinda foamy. I can't figure out what wrong b...
2 answers |
961424 tn?1271668181
Hello, My 3-year old son has always had a very strong gag reflex and I'm just starting to wonder if this is something we should be con...
6 answers |
Hi! How do I get my 20 month old to sleep earlier in the night (around 9 pm), instead of around 12- 1 am! she sleeps till 10-11 am becau...
3 answers |
Hi all, Just wondering if you all have experienced the following. My daughter have been complaining about a localized pain on her hea...
I've never flown with my 18 month old daughter and I'm kinda worried because she is such a handful right now and its a 6 hour long flight...
5 answers |
Do you think my son is okay to sleep with a pillow ? I have one in his crib now and he's been asleep for 2 hours and has been doing okay ...
I'm 18 month old daughter has been crying and sleepy and hot to touch all day today am just wondering if this is normal or should I take ...
1 answer |
My four year old son, who has been potty trained for a year and a 1/2, has begun having poop accidents at his pre school this past month....
3 answers |
My son is 2 yr old. He has had cold like symptoms and fever off and on since Saturday night. Well, Sunday morning he woke up with a limp....
7 answers | 2 comments |
So ever since I've found out that I'm expecting my 16 months old have been so mean to me. She'll hit me get really mad at me. The only pe...
My 18 month old daughter has a bulge in her neck when she cries. Through a series of MRI's (no contrast), Ulrasound and CT scan (no cont...
19 answers |
I have a 22 month old child who at speech delay at this age his vocabulary is limited to five words. He is eager to talk and speaks but t...
1 answer |
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
22 answers | 1 comment |
1388445 tn?1289270988
My 3 year old daughter is Endlessly thirsty. Over the last month Ive noticed her drinking is unquenchable. shes always been a "drinker" ...
6 answers |
My daughter is two years old and this past Sunday she woke up vomiting. At the time we thought that most likely she had gotten into some ...
253 answers | 2 comments |
My 5 yr old boy wanted to keep his grandmas underwear today, he said he liked them, is that normal?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources