Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
41 - 60 (of 4227) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've never flown with my 18 month old daughter and I'm kinda worried because she is such a handful right now and its a 6 hour long flight...
5 answers |
Do you think my son is okay to sleep with a pillow ? I have one in his crib now and he's been asleep for 2 hours and has been doing okay ...
I'm 18 month old daughter has been crying and sleepy and hot to touch all day today am just wondering if this is normal or should I take ...
1 answer |
My four year old son, who has been potty trained for a year and a 1/2, has begun having poop accidents at his pre school this past month....
3 answers |
So ever since I've found out that I'm expecting my 16 months old have been so mean to me. She'll hit me get really mad at me. The only pe...
My 18 month old daughter has a bulge in her neck when she cries. Through a series of MRI's (no contrast), Ulrasound and CT scan (no cont...
15 answers |
I have a 22 month old child who at speech delay at this age his vocabulary is limited to five words. He is eager to talk and speaks but t...
1 answer |
my four year old son wakes up several times a night crying. hes screaming like he's in pain, but i cant find a single thing wrong with hi...
22 answers | 1 comment |
1388445 tn?1289270988
My 3 year old daughter is Endlessly thirsty. Over the last month Ive noticed her drinking is unquenchable. shes always been a "drinker" ...
5 answers |
My 5 yr old boy wanted to keep his grandmas underwear today, he said he liked them, is that normal?
1 answer |
I noticed when she was about 18 months she would sit on the couch and continually pump her legs up and down. If I asked her to stop she w...
1 answer |
Hi my son is 5 years old and he has a blocked nose it just comes and goes he couldnt get rid of phlegm i had yried everything nothing is ...
4 answers |
Hi, I was wonder if someone could advise me on my son, He's 16months old now and apart from being a handful is usually well except his ...
120 answers |
Im 13weeks and i have a todler who i cant keep up with. I feel like i have no energy. Im trying to stay as energetic as i can with him. ...
5 answers |
13718054 tn?1432208575
I have a almost three years old little girl and she is so stubborn and doesn't want to go to the bathroom... Any tips... My boys were so ...
5 answers |
My son who is now 4 years old, still won't go to the potty, I've tried EVERYTHING, and he still goes pee and poo in his pants. I am afrai...
2 answers |
Hi my son is 3. My question is my son likes stripping naked in the house my 12 year old daughter doesn't like it he is a uncircumcised k...
Last night I caught my almost 4 year old daughter watching videos on Youtube with a bunch of pregnant girls. Lately she has had a weird i...
2 answers |
My 4-year old daughter won't listen at all. It is becoming very frustrating. We have tried every possible thing we know or have heard o...
16 answers | 2 comments |
9250113 tn?1412111954
Before I found out I was pregnant my 1 year old became extremely clingy. She's so clingy it's driving me nuts lol, I have to carry her ev...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources