Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
41 - 60 (of 4191) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 22 month old has started screaming at the top of his lungs nonstop at bedtime and occasional nap times as well. I have tried letting h...
hi moms/dads, first time around rashes were mild and lasted two days; this was a few months back when she wasn't going to day care. We s...
I'm currently 11 wks pregnant with my second child. I want to start potty training my baby girl who is 15 months. She is starting to hide...
5 answers |
Hello I'm a single mother of a 5 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. My son has recently started being curious about his private part...
3 answers |
I really need help, I just got me two year old into her toddler bed and now her sleeping habits are all messed up. Its a two to three ho...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I think my daughter might have luckemia X?
1 answer |
My daughter is being sick at 2 am the last 2 mornings but is fine through the day and before she goes to bed, anyone help?
1 answer |
658901 tn?1403818234
My son will be 2 in may, hes has a fever for going to be 4 days now I went to the er last night his temp wass 100F but they made me wait...
4 answers |
My 2 year old girl has been vomiting at night but is fine through the day. She vomited on saturday at 9am, then again Tuesday 5am then ag...
3 answers |
On Friday, me precious 24 month old started limping and came down with a 101+ fever at the same time. Next day, her limping got worse, fe...
1 answer |
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I have 13 month old who went from sleeping decently, waking up at 6 am for a bottle then going back down until ...
5 answers |
1559563 tn?1294771103
my son is three and keeps acting out at bed time. he laughs at us when we disapliane him. please help!
3 answers |
I'm almost 17 weeks with my second child and have a 2 year old little girl. What is it like to have a newborn and a toddler. Should I be ...
4 answers |
I walked into our living room today and caught my 2 year old daughter on top of my 5 year old son. He was holding her and humping her! ...
64 answers |
459325 tn?1274758674
Well, I posted about my daughter a couple weeks ago having some anxiety issues and it runs in my family..I am bipolar and have anxiety as...
4 answers |
I have a big issue with my toddler lately.... I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby. N our two yr just started this thing called "nig...
2 answers |
My son is 17 months old and is starting to get bad tooth decay all along his gums and on his molars (he got his first teeth at 4 months a...
1 answer |
Hi. My son is 13 months old. Since he was about 5 months old, he has off and on developed fevers. He developed teeth early ( he has 13 te...
174 answers |
Okay so my 1 yr. old daughter is sick, she has a head cold. We have been to the doctor's multiple times and they just keep telling me to ...
2 answers |
My son is almost 4 and refuses to poop in the toilet. He holds it for days until it is painful for him then is terrified to go we have tr...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources