Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

61 - 80 (of 4175) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son just started JK in september and he attends an after care program when school lets out. The teacher told me yesterday that I need to talk to him about his behaviour because he is being mean. I know I need to get more information f...
  Posted
My 4 1/2 year old touches his penis whenever he is idle, tired or sulking. It is more overt than other little boys and he seems unable to stop. He can't go to sleep without a hand down his pants. He is starting school next year and I re...
  Posted
My son is 36 and drinks alot of milk will this turn his poop white or can there be something else wrong with him
  Posted
15952342 tn?1444196732
Hi all, I’m a working woman and my toddler is 2 years and 3 months old. Since I want to go to work, I’m not able to spend much with him. I wonder whether he get proper care from my in-laws in the absence of me. So I’m thinking of conta...
  Posted
I am 32 weeks pregnant and I have alot on my plate, with my toddler, my job, and my house hold duties. I want my husband to start helping me more with our 1 year old. Do u guys think it's ok for am man to give little girls there bath? My...
  Posted
My 3year old has been constantly twitching and blinking his eyes and sniffing his nose.It`s been going in now for about 3 weeks,when i ask him why,he said it because he has too!So any information youhave would be greatly apreciated.
  Posted
So every morning and I mean every morning (or random times of the day) my son is always grabbing my hair and pulling or playing with it. I can't stand it! It makes me want to go bald! does anyone else go through this? Any advice to get h...
  Posted
7915225 tn?1416211185
My boy is 18 months ola now, when he was 14 i had to stop breastfeeding him cos i got a job. He excluaively breastfed. And he was stopped abruptly. Ater a month i got home. What worries me is that he takes out my breast and suck for abou...
  Posted
Potty training tips? I've helped with quite a few children, but my 3 year old just doesn't want to, he knows exactly how when. Doesn't care of its on him at all, completely knew to me ... Help mommy's! 3 in diapers, not needing 4! I've t...
  Posted
Hi my first child is nearly 3 and super active he is climbing running jumping and pulling the house apart and number 2 will be here in 10wks. I am suffering with sever pressure and fatigue feel like I am on the verge of a meltdown most ...
  Posted
I have two toddlers aged 3 & 5, both boys. If mommy isn't around, the kids seem to listen so much better and melt downs and crying are far less frequent. Don't get me wrong, the kids arent perfectly behaved for me, but they require les...
  Posted
Hi, My toddler is 2 years and 5 months. Since he turned two he has been very aggressive - biting, hitting, pinching. He used to do it to me a lot (mum) and I found the best approach was to walk away from him and not give any attention -...
  Posted
I'm a ftm my son is 13 months and he loves to scream not because anything is wrong With him. He does it just because even when he's happy and he has a really high pitch voice. How do I get him to stop?
  Posted
168006 tn?1241016561
My son is 18 months and I'm trying to get him completely off baby food and on table food, but there are only about 5 table foods that he will even try. This morning I gave him something new and sat him with it for an hour and he still r...
  Posted
so today my son had to get stitches bc of my brother. He apparently fell asleep while I went get some milk and my son fell off the sofa on to a glass , it sliced his shoulder and he has cuts song side his face. I know accidents happen bu...
  Posted
my son was taken from me on the august 3rd I had vistitation on august 13th when I changed his diaper he had some white in his poop and this is worrying me and it looks like he's lost a little weight and I gave him a banana and he was sh...
  Posted
My 3 year old son, for the past 3 weeks or so, has been having bowel issues. He poops pretty regularly but seems to get spasms in his bottom that hurt him. He says it hurts to go, and when he does go they aren't hard or super dark, they ...
  Posted
when myself was 10 years old I had kissed my cousin n hugged him imitating what I have seen on TV!! BT after sometime I realized that I am doing something wrong!! I don't know what n why was that happened!!! is it normal or I had some ps...
  Posted
8762956 tn?1406308357
Do any of you breastfeeding mom know anything that can dry breast milk up real fast? Because my son one year one month n am trying to stop breastfeeding but the milk is too much my breast always full.
  Posted
My 4 year old son is always crying about his hands and feet being dry..but he don't just cry he flip out screaming and crying they are dry..also when he wakes up from a nap or. From Bed the next morning he wakes up crying and will cry s...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...