Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
61 - 80 (of 4215) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I have 13 month old who went from sleeping decently, waking up at 6 am for a bottle then going back down until ...
5 answers |
1559563 tn?1294771103
my son is three and keeps acting out at bed time. he laughs at us when we disapliane him. please help!
3 answers |
11106068 tn?1416109864
I'm a first time father and I'm getting overstressed in handling my 2 year old son. My wife gave up on disciplining him because she canno...
5 answers |
I'm almost 17 weeks with my second child and have a 2 year old little girl. What is it like to have a newborn and a toddler. Should I be ...
4 answers |
I walked into our living room today and caught my 2 year old daughter on top of my 5 year old son. He was holding her and humping her! ...
64 answers |
459325 tn?1274758674
Well, I posted about my daughter a couple weeks ago having some anxiety issues and it runs in my family..I am bipolar and have anxiety as...
4 answers |
I have a big issue with my toddler lately.... I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second baby. N our two yr just started this thing called "nig...
2 answers |
My son is 17 months old and is starting to get bad tooth decay all along his gums and on his molars (he got his first teeth at 4 months a...
1 answer |
Hi. My son is 13 months old. Since he was about 5 months old, he has off and on developed fevers. He developed teeth early ( he has 13 te...
174 answers |
Okay so my 1 yr. old daughter is sick, she has a head cold. We have been to the doctor's multiple times and they just keep telling me to ...
2 answers |
My son is almost 4 and refuses to poop in the toilet. He holds it for days until it is painful for him then is terrified to go we have tr...
5 answers |
Can someone please advise me what to do! My 3.5 year old son has suddendly stopped eating. Its been 3 days now and he just won't eat any...
7 answers |
1674412 tn?1318872468
My daughter is 2 years old and for a year now I have been documenting her Monthly fevers they occur every 25-33 days like clockwork with ...
3 answers |
Hi, my son will be 3 at the end of December and has been enrolled in a preschool program since mid September .. His teacher wants me to g...
3 answers |
I have my 5 year old baby he used to like to eat alot. Now is like he doesnt even enjoy gis favorite food. I tried everything but my ma...
We're talking about when to start trying for our second one and our first daughter just turned one year in October. I love the idea of ha...
6 answers |
I am a recently new single momma trying to balance work, my two year old daughter, the house bills and everything else and I feel like I...
hey, a question for mummies who already have children!, I have a two year old boy and I'm toilet training him! He's great at using the to...
4 answers |
So my son is 3 years old and im 35 weeks pregnant with our second child. My dad and his wife are coming to visit in a couple of days and ...
11 answers |
Ok,so my daughter is two and there are two things she will not stop no matter how hard I try, the first is playing in her poop! I have tr...
13 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources