Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
81 - 100 (of 4222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1674412 tn?1318872468
My daughter is 2 years old and for a year now I have been documenting her Monthly fevers they occur every 25-33 days like clockwork with ...
3 answers |
Hi, my son will be 3 at the end of December and has been enrolled in a preschool program since mid September .. His teacher wants me to g...
3 answers |
I have my 5 year old baby he used to like to eat alot. Now is like he doesnt even enjoy gis favorite food. I tried everything but my ma...
We're talking about when to start trying for our second one and our first daughter just turned one year in October. I love the idea of ha...
6 answers |
I am a recently new single momma trying to balance work, my two year old daughter, the house bills and everything else and I feel like I...
hey, a question for mummies who already have children!, I have a two year old boy and I'm toilet training him! He's great at using the to...
4 answers |
So my son is 3 years old and im 35 weeks pregnant with our second child. My dad and his wife are coming to visit in a couple of days and ...
11 answers |
Ok,so my daughter is two and there are two things she will not stop no matter how hard I try, the first is playing in her poop! I have tr...
13 answers |
I am 26 weeks pregnant today and I will be going back to work this coming week. This is my second child with my husband but we will have ...
5082295 tn?1371254511
Hi all! Ok 1st Im not a mother, but my niece is 4 years old, uses better diction than I do & smart far passed her years! She also has a 1...
4 answers |
Okay recently I've gotten married moved in to our first home with my 3 kids from a previous relationship. Their father has never been apa...
1 answer |
7915225 tn?1416211185
My boy is 18 months ola now, when he was 14 i had to stop breastfeeding him cos i got a job. He excluaively breastfed. And he was stopped...
2 answers |
My 4 year old only poops during the night while she is sleeping. Her doctor suggested a light laxative to try to get her to poop during ...
12 answers |
I came actoss a blog where someone said kids can get shocked by pulling wires and there may be no signs or symptoms but they could have i...
So my son keeps holding his hand closed and gets upset if we try to open it. There is no visible cut or burns to the area. Should i worry...
My five year old son wakes up crying every night. He continues to cry all the way to the bathroom, but stops after going pee and then go...
3 answers |
My son just started JK in september and he attends an after care program when school lets out. The teacher told me yesterday that I need ...
My 4 1/2 year old touches his penis whenever he is idle, tired or sulking. It is more overt than other little boys and he seems unable to...
4 answers |
My son is 36 and drinks alot of milk will this turn his poop white or can there be something else wrong with him
2 answers |
15952342 tn?1444196732
Hi all, I’m a working woman and my toddler is 2 years and 3 months old. Since I want to go to work, I’m not able to spend much with him...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources