Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.
81 - 100 (of 4183) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have two toddlers aged 3 & 5, both boys. If mommy isn't around, the kids seem to listen so much better and melt downs and crying are f...
8 answers |
Hi, My toddler is 2 years and 5 months. Since he turned two he has been very aggressive - biting, hitting, pinching. He used to do it to...
I'm a ftm my son is 13 months and he loves to scream not because anything is wrong With him. He does it just because even when he's hap...
168006 tn?1241016561
My son is 18 months and I'm trying to get him completely off baby food and on table food, but there are only about 5 table foods that he ...
7 answers |
so today my son had to get stitches bc of my brother. He apparently fell asleep while I went get some milk and my son fell off the sofa o...
4 answers |
my son was taken from me on the august 3rd I had vistitation on august 13th when I changed his diaper he had some white in his poop and t...
1 answer |
when myself was 10 years old I had kissed my cousin n hugged him imitating what I have seen on TV!! BT after sometime I realized that I a...
1 answer |
8762956 tn?1406308357
Do any of you breastfeeding mom know anything that can dry breast milk up real fast? Because my son one year one month n am trying to st...
5 answers |
My 4 year old son is always crying about his hands and feet being dry..but he don't just cry he flip out screaming and crying they are d...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son has always been difficult when it comes to eating. He would not eat anything other then Gerber stage 3 chicken dinner ...
15 answers |
14994467 tn?1438106475
My LO has recently developed a rash on her feet. The rash is worse on her left foot than on her right and on both feet, it is localized ...
his symptoms have a headache,sweating,throat hurt,and is sleeping off and on,no fever
1 answer |
Is it appropriate to give my 1 year old a multivitamin?
10 answers |
14906612 tn?1437807839
Any mom's on here who already have a child/children. How can I potty train my 2 year old son in my opinion it is soo hard to get him to s...
2 answers |
Hello: I have a 2 yr old who will be 3 in September. Up until last week, he has had a bottle of milk before bed. Yes, I know the bottle ...
1 answer |
Hello: I have a 2 yr old who will be 3 in September. Up until last week, he has had a bottle of milk before bed. Yes, I know the bottle ...
My husband and I have just recently separated. Last weekend was my daughters first weekend without her father home for the weekend. He ...
3 answers |
I have a 4 year old son and a 5 year old daughter and i caught them naked together tonight. They were kissing each other's genital areas ...
3 answers |
I am a young mom pregnant and got a 15 month old son and he wakes up 2x a night for bottle and climbs into my bed... I'm so tired of him ...
5 answers |
My son will be 16 months old on the 25th of this month. Here in the past two weeks he has be horrible, yelling, kicking, etc. Could he be...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources