Aa
A
A
Close

Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting toddlers (age 1-5), including physical, speech, sensory, cognitive and emotional development, choosing a daycare/nanny, games & activities, and toilet training.

81 - 100 (of 4159) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my son will be three in August. He is a good boy most of the time. Funny and sweet and energetic. But lately he is being so awful. He spent a lot of time with my mom lately so I can go to the doctor and things. So now he pouts, scre...
Kayetastrophe | Posted
Omg please! If you can.relate please share your stories and maybe some advice? My daughter is 18 months aand is very very high maintenance, she's also still very chunky coming in at 29/30lbs! SShe does not sleep at.night still waking up...
lexiv120 | Last answer
I know this isn't pregnancy related but ah I am just at my wits end. My fiance has a four year old. I've been in his life since he was ten months old. My fiance has always had full custody of him since his Mom is a p.o.s, she sees hold...
laur23 | Last answer
I have a 4 year old son and a 5 year old daughter and i caught them naked together tonight. They were kissing each other's genital areas and i wanted to know if this is normal because I'm freaking out. This has never happened before and ...
Tell426 | Posted
Im trying to potty train my 30 months old son can you please share any tips or your experience with me.will be very grateful I want him to fully train hime b4 baby come 26w3d now . Please help
fastidious | Last answer
Ok so my son just turned two in april and says certain words like mama dada dog woof and mickey but he wont really talk. He has also been throwing abnormal fits he screams insainly loud throws things and slams his head on stuff he also g...
Carissa0411 | Last answer
Of control and you're pregnant? We'll I have 2 and I'm so stressed right now I'm cramping rellly bad. I'm 29 weeks tomorrow and I'm not even allowed to lift my 1 yo so I have no option but to let my 8 and 5 to continue to hit me throw th...
Soon2be5 | Last answer
soim 35 weeks pregnant and i have a son that just turned two. he has been acting absolutely terrible!!! he throws tantrums and spindms in circles on the floor.he has also been hitting and throwing his head back. i dont know how to make h...
Carissa0411 | Posted
I have a 17 month old toddler at home and am due at the end of august & i want to transition my son to a toddler bed since i will need the crib for our new baby. The baby will be sleeping in a bassinet for the first month or so, so i don...
engetj18 | Last answer
my son is 15 months and still only has 2 front teeth...nothing else, and no signs of teething :/ is this normal for some babys??
Laurissanoelani | Last answer
so my boyfriend tell me he's going to his friends house he be back in like and hour that was around 11 o'clock he will call when he's on his way to bring me something to eat so since I was hungry I was doing something's all day I was exh...
xiomyreyes | Posted
Idky but I feel like I'm the only one that will take away my child's pacifier around 10months or 1yr I know a girl that let's her daughter use a pacifier and shes 2yrs and 4 months and I think she should take it away. Idk guess I'm diff...
CandaceR22 | Last answer
I'm just weeks away from giving birth to my second child and my 2 year old has recently turned in to a complete nightmare! He's usually such a happy child, always laughing but now he's having tantrums 24/7:lashing out and screaming re...
chani23 | Last answer
My son is 3 and is almost fully potty trained but he has sever constipation, has since 4 months old and doctors are not sure why, im having trouble getting him to poop on the toliet. It hurts him to go even with meds and I was hoping som...
cnertl | Last answer
1950518_tn?1333223465
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been very social from he was just a baby and has good friends... but some of his behaviours people have com...
Stacey91 | Posted
My 4 year old girl is having very bad back ache just before n during passing stool..she feels better n no back pain after passing the stool.she is not constipated n she has loose to normal poop...I m v depressed as I m seeing my baby s...
Anivibha | Last answer
I have a 4 yr old daughter it's been past a week and she hasn't pooped. As far as I remember the last 2 times she pooped she waited a few days but the poop she pooped was HUGE and FAT that normal I think like an adult or bigger than adul...
rosasnegras | Last answer
I have a 2 year old who's been speaking for a while now but every time he talks it's like 'say it don't spray it, child!' Lol Is it normal for a toddler to spit while they're getting to grips with pronunciation? I had a bit of a lisp...
chani23 | Posted
My three year old daughter has always been a wonderful sleeper. She has been in her room for 1 year usually goes to bed at 7:30PM until 7:30AM. She takes a nap when she is tired, but this is not consistant and I don't push if she isn't a...
SleeplessMom510 | Last answer
My Son Is 3years Old And Will Be Attending School This Year Only If He Is Potty Trained. How Can I Have Him Go Regularly?
KayKelly | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Toddlers (1-5) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...