Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting young adults (age 18-26), including physical, emotional, and cognitive development, handling peer pressure, activities & sports, living away at college, and relationships.
1 - 20 (of 52) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I don't know if this is the right forum but I didn't know where else to go. I am 18 years old & almost a year ago I caught my step brothe...
2 answers |
My 18 year old daughter recently graduated high school. She has a four hour a week job working in the church nursery, and even though she...
2 answers |
First I'm 18 , I'm Supposly 3 almost 4 weeks pregnant! Any Tips On How To Make It Through The Pregnancy, Health Wise Excersize Etc? Also ...
1 answer |
I'm a single parent I know I make a mistake long time ago when I spoil her now I can't handle her sometimes I can't tell her to do anythi...
1 answer |
Long story short divorce family my daughter been brainwashed to hate me from a early break up age, from other side, very rude girl towa...
2 answers |
17175264 tn?1454329751
Sorry this is going to be long but I'm so frustrated and just don't know what to do. History: So my youngest son has always been immat...
5 answers |
My stepdaughter who resides in our home refuses to give her mom/us her boyfriends address. Mom asked for addresses of all of her friends ...
1 answer |
I am the mom of 6 kids. Ages : 8, 12,18,20,22,26. An acquaintance told me back when my oldest 4 kids were little that these years are ...
3 answers |
i am mother. is it right or wrong that my son 20 years old see my body when dressing or sleeping?
10 answers | 1 comment |
So recently my 18 yr old daughter has been struggling with some mental health problems. Because of this she can frequently be intensely f...
4 answers |
Hello my 22 year old daughter is approximately 3 months pregnant and acting completely crazy. She is accusing her mother of cheating on m...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was woke up this morning by my 19 year old daughter who was in tears saying she got a strange text from her brother who is almost 27 ye...
3 answers |
My husband got his daughter after a 22 yr separation, i never would think such things cause he thought me being a singl mom meant i had s...
1 answer |
I have a niece who was raised by my single-mother sister and got out of control when she was 16. Now she is 20 and she hasn't started to...
4 answers |
My son is 25. He has suffered from extreme shyness and low self esteem (maybe it's more chronic like autism or aspbergers?) most of his ...
2 answers |
My near relatives have problem in your personality, I need a best psychologist. please help
1 answer |
My pitbull got excited and jumped on the bed with my newborn on it should I take him to the hospital? He cried for a minute where he was ...
1 answer |
I don't really have a question per say, more of a statement, a story... I had 2 kids one girl and 4 yrs later a boy, got divorced and m...
2 answers |
So I have an 18 yr old who will be graduating this early June from highschool. He asked for a grad party which we agreed to celebrate. No...
2 answers |
8761402 tn?1399821865
I let my 29 almost 30 year old son move in with me in February 2014 after my Husband passed away on February 21st. My son had back surger...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parenting Young Adults (18-26) Community Resources