Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Forum
Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
21 - 40 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 14 months old. She recently started rolling her eyes. Not back into her head, but rolling them how a teenager would. She d...
1 answer |
I had my period on November 12th. On November 20th I had unprotected sex with my partner (though he did not ejaculate inside me). After...
1 answer |
700998 tn?1228404766
Not really sure what category this should be under. My 13 year old is smoking. I believe that he has been for a while. He told me that ...
1 answer |
Hi, My boyfriend has been living with me for six months. He has a six-year-old daughter and has custody of her every other weekend. Sh...
1 answer |
My 3 year old son is driving me and my husband crazy! He is a very active child who has been getting help with his speech delay for a yea...
2 answers |
698751 tn?1228149703
my daughter is going on 3 in jan. she is in early intervention for a speech and developmental delay. I was wondering if it is common ...
1 answer |
JUST MARRIED AND MOVED IN WITH A 37 YR OLD MAN WHO HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED OR HAS NO CHILDREN. MY KIDS AGES 10 1/2 AND 12, ARE HAVING A DI...
1 answer |
572025 tn?1217125332
My son's father and I have had joint custody since we separated and divorced. My ex-husband got married and started a family with his new...
1 answer |
Any time my daughter who is almost 2 is in trouble or unhappy she bites her hand or her arm, she has even tried the pull her fingernails ...
1 answer |
my 3 year old grandson is biting the skin off of his fingers? any ideas? he is potty training.
1 answer |
After visiting my 6 y.o. grandaughter, I noticed upon completing a sentance, she repeated the last few words of the sentance. This was n...
3 answers |
My son is 7, (8 in Dec) and for the last few years, when he is told off for something he has done wrong or is naughty, he usually either ...
3 answers |
458384 tn?1295724256
1 Don't spoil me I know quite well that I ought not to have all that I ask for I'm only testing you 2 Don't be afraid to be...
2 answers |
636250 tn?1227373294
My son acts very mature at school.. A Honor Roll student since 1st grade. When he gets home .. if he isn't tired from school... will act...
2 answers |
am 38 and have a 14 yr old daughter. The other day i had sex with my boyfriend, after sex I showered very quickly, when I came out of t...
1 answer |
My fiance and I are getting married next year. He has a toddler child from a previous marriage and they have been separated since the ch...
1 answer |
hi i would like some advice on my sons changed behavior hi is 4 amd just about to start school but he has just started pooing himself abo...
1 answer |
173732 tn?1226762294
My son just turned 10 this week. He is an outgoing, compassionate, honer roll student. He has many friends in school, and plays on a few ...
1 answer |
My husband and I have 3 boys 11, 15 and 16. We have been married for 9 years so you can see our children are his and mine. The 15 and 1...
1 answer |
Background: My son is 3.4 years old. I would describe him as a very active, bright, happy, cooperative, social, sweet, sensitive and VERY...
1 answer |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
521840 tn?1348844371
Rebecca Resnik & Associates PC
Bethesda, MD
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now