Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Forum

Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
My daughter is almost 6 and just started first grade a couple week ago. She has always been a very happy, social, adaptable and low-maint...
Our son is 4 years old and will turn 5 years old this coming May. For the last few months he has had tantrums at preschool. The teacher...
My son is 12 years old and lives with the man he knows as his father, when we were divorced the judge asked me if i knew where the biolog...
I have 3 children, Savannah (8), Elizabeth (5) and Zachary (4), I need help and in a hurry!!!! My kids do not listen to anything I say to...
My 3 year old son is driving me and my husband crazy! He is a very active child who has been getting help with his speech delay for a yea...
After visiting my 6 y.o. grandaughter, I noticed upon completing a sentance, she repeated the last few words of the sentance. This was n...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.