Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Forum
Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
61 - 80 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm sorry if this is long but I am greatly concerned about my 12 YO daughter. She is polite and never yells or talks back, seemingly a v...
1 answer |
My son is 5 1/2 years old. We have always had a problem with him using the toilet for bowel movements, but it was usually when he was pl...
3 answers |
My dauther was potty trained during the day at 33 months (night time she had pull-ups), For the past 3 months (she is 39 months now) she...
3 answers |
My daughter is 6yo old; in the first grade. She is described as a "bright, sweet girl" but . . . She is prone to these temper tantrum/...
1 answer |
I just found out that my 11 1/2 year old step son asked my 9 year old nephew to play girl while he played boy. They then proceed to kiss...
1 answer |
My 5 year old son (turns 6 in 2 months) has always been a delightful child. For the past 5 years, I've told him if all kids were like hi...
1 answer |
603015 tn?1329866573
Hi My 8 year old girl has always been a difficult child since birth, until she was three we were told she had milk and soya intolerance, ...
6 answers |
My 7 1/2 year old son is bright. He does well in academics and is in a grade higher reading group at school. He does reasonably well with...
1 answer |
For the past two or three weeks, my grandson has been screaming and crying and refusing to go to sleep in his own room. He has kept his ...
2 answers |
My 4.5 year old adopted son is still exibiting signs of attachment problems and I believe we need a therapist or someone to help us with ...
1 answer |
My three year old is driving me crazy! For no apparent reason out of the blue she will take one of her toys or books and smash it or rip ...
1 answer |
607705 tn?1220369144
I have three children my two boys who are ages five and one are from my first marriage and my daughter who is six months from my current ...
1 answer |
I am the mother of 20 month old quintuplets, born at 31 weeks. Since birth, my husband and I have been diligent about having them followe...
1 answer |
Hello, Could you please tell me what is normal 11 year old boy behaviour. My son tends to get angry over little things and then it us...
1 answer |
My husband and I adopted our son at birth. We are a happy family and are very blessed. Our 11-year-old son was diagnoised with a learni...
1 answer |
Hi there Just a question about my 4 and a half year old daughter. She gets extremelty emotional over the slightest things for example ...
2 answers |
I have a nine year old who is constantly lying to me about changing his underwear every morning. I would first tell him to dress for the ...
2 answers |
My 3 yr old puts everything in his mouth despite me asking him to take it out of his mouth. Also, he is very stubborn and when I ask him ...
2 answers |
my 7 month son went for his second set of shots the same ones they gave him when he was five months. its been 3 days and hes still really...
3 answers |
If mom is sad and angry all the time does that reflect on how a three year old will behave. Because after all is all they want to make mo...
2 answers |
A
A
This Forum's Experts
521840 tn?1348844371
Rebecca Resnik & Associates PC
Bethesda, MD
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity