Aa
A
A
Close
Parenting Forum
Questions in the Parenting Forum are being answered by doctors from MindWorks. Topics include: Behavioral Issues - Discipline, Emotional Development, Family Issues, Recreation, School Issues, Social Development
81 - 100 (of 152) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
298897 tn?1238076094
I am having a hard time keeping my 4 month old daughter Kara asleep. We basically have to whisper and tip-toe around my house as every l...
2 answers |
my daughter brings my sandals to me to put them on and if I don't she cries. Even cries when I take them off. What does this mean?
2 answers |
I have a 2 yo daycare girl that screams and crys and actually makes herself throw up when her dad leaves her here. She is perfectly fine...
2 answers |
How to deal with my 3 year old son 1. Has a ton of over-energy 2. Talks fast and has trouble completing sentances 3. Never st...
2 answers |
My son of 7 years was diagnosed last year with ADHD. He is on 1/3 of a patch of Daytrana each day. Whole patch is too strong. After muc...
2 answers |
595212 tn?1222566783
my son slept in the same room as me and his dad for 4yrs. he eventually decided to go into his own room but totally refused to sleep by h...
1 answer |
My daughter has been going to bed every night at the same time well for some time. But recently she has started to cry then throw up aft...
2 answers |
My son has had a regular sleep pattern since he was born. He sleeps with a lamp on and has always been able to go to sleep as soon as he ...
1 answer |
My son use to be good about going to sleep, even in his toddler bed. But recently no matter where I put him, in his bed or crib, he scre...
1 answer |
my 7 year old son has been accused of putting his finger into a 4 year old neighbours vagina and putting his penis in her mouth . my son ...
2 answers |
I have a 3 year old daughter who was born 8 weeks early. I was very sick after delivery, I had a PE and was in Cardiac ICU and did not ha...
1 answer |
My granddaughter is 15 months old, has hydrocephalus, DWS, PVL and hypoplasia of her corpus collosum as well as seizures. She is delayed ...
1 answer |
503960 tn?1399932852
Hey everyone for all the pregnant ladies or moms with newborns, anyone want to know when baby starts doing what at what month and when ...
My son is 21 months and is having a lot of anger and aggression. The pediatrician says that his speech delay is probably due to being in ...
5 answers |
i dont know what to do anymore i even cried, i tried talking with him spending time with him, i tried ignoring him when he act out, i tri...
1 answer |
482924 tn?1333207271
My son aged 7 yrs was diagnosed with ADHD 3 years back. He was under treatment of expert doctors for 2 yrs but none of the medicines work...
1 answer |
353803 tn?1218056583
I originally posted this in one of the other forums, but I need advice from a professional... "My 5 year old son was exposed to his fa...
1 answer |
Hi my second child, a 5 1/2 yo boy acts out when being punished. He is very mouthy and I feel I have no control over him! When I tell him...
1 answer |
my 8 yr old son has reacently gone very quite and emotional the wont talk to no one and crys alot and it is getting upsetting for all the...
1 answer |
My daughter who practically had perfect attendance/good grades all through school, is struggling in college. She lives 2 hours away at th...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now