Aa
A
A
Close
Parkinson’s Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
1 - 20 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Could free based Pramipexole (C10H17N3S) serve as a substitute medication for Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Monohydrate (C10H21Cl2N3OS)? Do...
Hi- thank you to who ever is reading this and I apologize if this a long explanation but I hope someone has some answers or similar exp...
3 answers |
I am a 45 year old male with 4 previous heart surgeries. Have Horners syndrome from one of the surgeries and a paralyzed vocal chord from...
While writing the my hand is shaking. till Btech 2rd year, I don't have any problem, it started Btech 3rd year only. due this problem ...
Is Parkinson curable? Is. Parkinson. Syndrome. Curable
I have nausea without vomiting particularly in the mornings. It usually gets better as the day wears on but I often take of ran to stop i...
3 answers |
I am a 51 yr. old female. I went to a neurologist because I had been having a loss of coordination on the left for approx. 6 months and a...
11 answers |
I am a 70 year old female who has had Parkinson's disease for 12 years. It has been managed well for the most part. Recently I have be...
19 answers |
Hi All, My father is 74 years old. He is on medication for diabetis and High BP since 15 years now. Since 3-4 years his hands started ...
Hi, About 2 years ago my grandpa had what he believed to be restless leg syndrome. After a series of tests his doctors concluded it wa...
I have recently been diagnosed with Parkinsons. I am 67 years old and otherwise in good health. I occasionally have episodes of sudden on...
3 answers |
I am 48 years old and have been diagnosed for about a year. The first symptoms started 12 years ago. I had tremors and muscle stiffness. ...
1 answer |
14471348 tn?1434691192
My neurologist told me I have some damage to my peripheral nerves. All the main culprits have been ruled out: lyme, lupus, rheumatoid art...
13429647 tn?1437312677
Hello, I am a 49 year old female with multiple conditions and am looking for insight about Azilect which has recently made me feel so muc...
I am a 52 year-old male. If someone whose has Parkinson’s or knows someone who does could check if these are "common" early warning sign...
4 answers |
My dad has had Parkinson for about 8 years now. Today he took a walk and came back looking like he ran a mile He's lost 15 pounds in the...
1 answer |
My 81 year old mom with Alzheimer's and Parkinson's was hospitalized Dec 10 for high blood pressure she was given hallo without are knowl...
Hello, For the past a year and a half or so i have had a tremor that has progressively has gotten to the point where i can no longer ho...
3 answers |
Does anyone else have tremors when standing still. I get them when standing in place
3 answers |
I am interested in Parkinson's research on the use of Prednisone to treat symptoms. My husband has had Parkinson's for about 10 years and...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources