Aa
A
A
Close
Parkinson’s Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
21 - 40 (of 506) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am interested in Parkinson's research on the use of Prednisone to treat symptoms. My husband has had Parkinson's for about 10 years and...
7 answers |
Had ACDF C5. C6, C7 feb 2010, 2 months after surgery still had pain, numbness & tingling in right hand, but now head tremors and right ha...
2 answers |
Dear All, I am writing on behalf of a friend of mine who recently informed me that has Parkinson. We have the same age, 35, and we...
11371651 tn?1417632432
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a cou...
1184460 tn?1273989830
Lately I have been experiencing some symptoms that have me a little bit concerned. To give you a quick history on me- I am a young, fit, ...
2 answers |
My husband has Parkinson, SAIDH, Tremor in Brain - now he has a hole in his tongue and can't eat and I'm wondering if this is a side effe...
I have symptoms that are related to both parkinsons and akathisia. more toward akathisia. I have random muscle movements, a full body tre...
3 answers |
About a year ago I started experiencing some strange symptoms which may or may not be related. They do not occur every day, and are wors...
2 answers |
My mother, 88, has been diagnosed with Parkinson's and is rapidly declining. We have tried to adjust several of her medications but she ...
5 answers |
Hi I'm in my 6th year with pd . Since I have been put on stalevo as I was on sinemet for 5 years .i am short of breath when I speak and ...
Parkinson's suffers usually have problems with constipation, I don't, I like prunes and dried dates and if not careful will eat too many....
1 answer |
My father was diagnosed with PD at age of 83...4 yrs ago. The disease is taking its toll. One of the more intolerable symptoms are cold s...
1 answer |
i'm twenty-two, female, living with mild hemiplegic cerebral palsy that affects my right side and causes severe anxiety. about a week an...
I could benefit from a guide dog. Parkinson's and vision imvolvement make my walking somewhat difficult at times. How would I go about...
2 answers |
I suffer from anxiety and depression. My husband has Parkinson's. How can I handle his choices of driving or doing dangerous work? I can'...
1 answer |
Diagnosed April 2014. Just started to notice breathing issues. Feel as though I am not getting enough oxygen . I don't get winded going u...
I have been experiencing health issues for the past almost two years. I am 21 years old and symtoms i have been experiencing are ...
Diagnosed with PD 2001 at 63 yo. Started on meds 2012 as I was getting very weak - 100 mg Sinemet x 3/d. Helped with tremors an strength ...
Why does Haldol crash a Parkinsons patient and cause death, should a doctor ever give haldol to a pd patient to calm him?
6 answers |
Hello, I am a 28 yr old male and have been having some complications that have been confusing me. Over the past year, I have begun to get...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources