Aa
A
A
Close
Parkinson’s Disease Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.
61 - 80 (of 504) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1671172 tn?1303768150
Hi, my name is Debbie and my husband has Parkinsons Disease. He is only 55, I am 52. Im looking for a pen pal to share my worries with. I...
2 answers |
How long does it take for levodopa to start working? My doctor had me on it for a week and said it wasn't working and told me to stop tak...
2 answers |
8 months ago, two weeks after finishing school. I got off the elevator and out of no where i felt strange, i didnt know what was going...
4 answers |
I was told I have Parkinson's by neurologist at the beginning of September. I was put on carbidopa levodopa 3 times a day. My question i...
Okay, I feel really foolish for asking this question. But do I have Parkinsons? To start, I am only 21 years of age. And no one in my ...
2 answers |
My 53 y/o husband has been aggressively seeking relief for pain all over. We have been going to tons of drs for 5 years. The first rhuema...
1 answer |
1569985 tn?1328251082
My husband who is 79 was diagnosed with PD this past spring. A short trial of sinamet gave him the "wave like" motion that you often see...
2 answers |
I'm new here and hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm hoping someone has some answers as my family and I are at wits end. My father has h...
1 answer |
Hi, My dad just had an MRI scan which gave most of the results as normal, but there was one bit the neurologist didn't explain. " A s...
5757880 tn?1395581622
Hi Everyone- My mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's back in, I believe, 1998/1999 - she is also diagnosed manic/depression bi-polar ...
1 answer |
Looking for suggestions for my dad who is struggling with Parkinson's. Currently his left side trembles and lately the hand is turning i...
2 answers |
Has anyone heard of galantamine?
1 answer |
Im a mother of a 27 year old previosuly very healthy daughter. She is a college graduate and high energy career girl with a huge persona...
4 answers |
Hello, About two years or so I was exposed to a high levels of vaporized manganese. I was trying KMnO4 as an oxidizer in home made ro...
2 answers |
Thought I would share my husband's experiences with LDN for his Parkinson's Disease. Four months ago he was diagnosed with PD. He had the...
2 answers |
Just for a couple of seconds, has happened rarely in the years, I find my toe sometimes doing the same.. It doesn't stay consistent.. Are...
I am new here and have a few questions. Does anyone know how long it takes for levodopa to start working. I started taking levodopa for t...
1 answer |
1434731 tn?1382725984
Hi everyone, so I care for my grandmother along with 2 other caregivers. she has had PD for about 9 years. within the last year she ha...
2 answers |
hello all how long does it take to diagnose parkinsons ,i ask because i have been under the neuroligist for approx 9 months,i have had ...
3 answers |
Does sepsis have lasting bad affects? fatigue, light headness
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources