Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Parkinson’s Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Parkinson’s disease, anger, anxiety, depression, balance, facial stiffness, genetics, handwriting difficulties, speech movement difficulties, nutrition and diet, rigidity (stiffness), sexuality, swallowing difficulties, tremors (shaking), walk (shuffling), and work issues.

101 - 120 (of 501) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all.. Not sure what to think about this. About 3 ago I went pick my phone and I noticed a my left thumb tremor. Right away I went online started reading on it and learned it could be PD. Now if I lay down and put my left to rest si...
  Posted
I need advice. My mother-in-law is 89 and has had Parkinsons disease for probably the past 10 years. It has affected every part of her life. She has a lot of Parkinsons medication that she takes everyday. She lives in a very go...
  Posted
HELLO, I have had parkinsons for 23yrs, and it amazes me how many parts of the body it efects. the latest problem for me is that i get unwanted erections at any any place or time. its extremely embaressing,but the worst thing is that...
  Posted
Needing to share my thoughts in hopes there are others with a similar situation. Any advice or support is appreciated. To make a very long story short (I'll do my best). . . I've been healthy for most of my life. I noticed after coll...
  Posted
ny husband has had Parkinsons for 23 yrs and over the past few months is experiencing shortage of breath mainly when he is lying down, it was so bad the other night he asked me to hold his hand as he thought he was going to take his last...
  Posted
Curious what meds anyone diagnosed with Early Onset PD has tried. I was diagnosed at 46, now 51, and have taken Amantadine and now Repinirole. Haven't been put on Carbo/Levo yet. Holding out....
  Posted
My husband is on 2000mg of depakote what effect would it have on Parkinsons?
  Posted
It seems that in the three months since I have been on Amantadine, Trihexphenidyl and Azilect for Parkensons, I have lost considerable weight(16 lbs).. I have very little appetite and get filled quickly. Can you tell me if any of thses m...
  Posted
Does anyone have both PD and Multiple Sclerosis? I've had MS much longer and have had a milder form of it, but a clear diagnosis (through lumbar puncture, etc). In 2007 I was also diagnosed by my neurologist with PD - especially since th...
  Posted
My toes move uncontrolably. I get toe cramps every night. I don't feel my toes twitching all the time, while they are, my children tell me my toes are moving. Sometimes if I feel them twitch, it feels kind of like a little of electrici...
  Posted
1834501 tn?1318426297
hi there.i just turned 20 this march 26 and i am a female.i have had shaky hands ever since i can remember and it usually occured only when i was nervous and tensed or when i hand to stand up and say something in class.but just recently,...
  Posted
Has anyone had experience with Diovan side effects that are similar to that of Parkinson's Disease? I don't think the doctor who diagnosed me looked at this close enough.
  Posted
A few months ago my left foot began to flap with each step I took. I also have numbess in both feet.
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with muscular dystonia. Is it possible that my rhythm medicine Multaq caused it? I got a benzodiazepine, Rivatril to relax my muscles. It caused a paradoxal reaction, I had tremor, anxiety and aggression. My m...
  Posted
I have had abnormal sensations & internal tremor on one side (right calf) at rest for 9 mo. now, could this be the beginning of PD? Been tested for everything else: 3 MRI's, Spinal Tap, many blood tests......all negative. Would a L-Dop...
  Posted
i am taking BETACAP TR40,BEXOL DT2,REXIPRA20,LOPEZ2 AND CLONOTRIL0.25 from past three years on the prescription of doctor. from which disease i am suffering from?what r the side effects of these medicines?
  Posted
i am a carer for a man with parkinsons disease. he does suffer from severe shakyness. mostly in the early hours of the morning while he is in bed, he suffers from terrible spasms all over his body. every muscle tenses up and causes...
  Posted
I really want to ask you about pain, but they had no topic for it. Does anyone''s legs and feet hurt until it makes walking very difficult? It seems to go along with balance. I don't really need a cane yet, but I can see it and a walker ...
  Posted
My father has parkinson he doesnt shake much but shuffles drools walks slow , takes a while to get up, keeps sleeping all the time, last couple of days he has been complaining about pains in arm his back ,and curling in a ball ...
  Posted
My mother 68yrs. had been diagonsed with parkinson disease, was asked to undergo brain stimulation surgery. After this we went for second opinion, where she underwent various tests. At the end she was prescribed Amantral and revocon 25 t...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Parkinson’s Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...