Pathology: Diagnostic Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Diagnostic Pathology Forum. We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand what their diagnosis means, including types of cancer and staging. We believe that this knowledge will allow for a more informed decision concerning their health and well-being. WHAT IS PATHOLOGY?: Pathology is the study of disease. Pathologists are doctors who make a diagnosis by examining tissues and body fluids. These findings are combined with other information, including the radiological and physical exam findings, to help determine the extent of disease and develop a treatment strategy.”

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By saikatde
I have recently done my wife's (28+ yrs) TSH test in couple of labs (both are well reputed), one of which it was slig...
By blackrosei
As far as I can remember, my dad has been meaner than fathers in my town. He cussed at me,my sister.and mom. He calls...
1475202_tn?1388955435
By rpooo
Hello John, It's great to see how well your community has come. Once again I wonder if you wouldn't mind putting int...
By imrianec
For the past 6 months I have had pain in my right shoulder, right where it joints it seems. I have laid off on any st...
By Csi09
Hello, I'm new here and had a question on a high CPK blood test. First a little back ground on me. I'm a 37yr ol...
By Amaranto22
My sister battled thyroid cancer in 2012 and was diagnosed with Melanoma Stage IIC, which they said was the worse for...
By praj06
MY LAB RESULTS RBC-low HGB-low HCT-low WBC-Normal Everything else in CBC report are in normal ranges. TIBC-...
8524368_tn?1398531538
By JenSRQ
My CD8-CD57+ Lymphs were tested in January, 2014 and were 10. The normal range is supposed to be 60-360. They were ...
By mchesney
A scan 2years ago showed a 3m noncalcified module in the upper right lung. A recent scan showed2 more noncalcified no...
By PatsyAsInAbFabPatsy
I was diagnosed with hep C about 10 years ago and have never been sick a day in my life since. I've been told that ...
By mchesney
A scan 2years ago showed a 3m noncalcified module in the upper right lung. A recent scan showed2 more noncalcified no...
By Brokeup12
About mid March I rolled my ankle before a party... The pain was sharp but I went anyway. The swelling got really bad...
By saikatde
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery ...
By akd57
The pathology test shows negative for malarial parasite. The blood reports shows Erythrocytes 5.73, MCH 24.9, MCV 82....
By Brokeup12
About mid March I rolled my ankle before a party... The pain was sharp but I went anyway. The swelling got really bad...
By TammyGustin
if IBC isn't usually found on mammogram, but is found on mammogram, what are the odds that it is correct? I'm sitt...
By Maga71m
Lumbar disk shows mild dehydration with no loss of disk height. There is mild generalized facet joint hypertrophy. ...
By Steliosgr18
I've had a sore throat since last monday 9/6/2014,my fever was really low and lasted only till tuesday so i didnt go ...
By nilaka
Hello! I have a question on behalf of a dear friend from Nepal (26/m) who unfortunately fell sick. Since access to...
By Juttin3 Blank
Hello. I have been not in good health for past several years. Muscle weakness/cramping , fatigue , headaches , cogni...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
20 mins ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank