Pathology: Diagnostic Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Diagnostic Pathology Forum. We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand what their diagnosis means, including types of cancer and staging. We believe that this knowledge will allow for a more informed decision concerning their health and well-being. WHAT IS PATHOLOGY?: Pathology is the study of disease. Pathologists are doctors who make a diagnosis by examining tissues and body fluids. These findings are combined with other information, including the radiological and physical exam findings, to help determine the extent of disease and develop a treatment strategy.”

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By darmagirl
What does strongly positive for TTF-1 mean
By pistolpetem
For approx. 3 mo's now my nose has not been able to form boogers....i first noticed it while running in early Decembe...
By amimi55
Hi hoping i can get some answers. My gran is 87 and very ill with persistant utis, chest infections, dementia-like sy...
By dsgis27
In 2011 I tested for EBV IGg + IGm - but in september 2013 I tested IGg + and IGm + and again in March 2014 tested IG...
By Juttin3
Hello. I have been not in good health for past several years. Muscle weakness/cramping , fatigue , headaches , cogni...
By sdbolts2425
In October I came down with a flu, and since then I have not been able to consistently keep warm. I am cold in as war...
By bookgirl
I'm a 37 year old female who was recently diagnosed with Asthma. Due to a small pulmonary embolism that occurred afte...
By noidrequired
I went to the doctor about a swollen lymph node on the left lower side of my neck, and she wanted to do some blood wo...
By RandaLeigh
Hi. I'm a 31 year old healthy female. In February I was diagnosed with stage 1, grade 3 clear cell renal carcinoma. I...
254714_tn?1316616955
By annie37
I will put that ones that are flagged Hgb low Hctlow Mcv low Mch low Rdw high Mpv low K low Co2 high Ca ...
By Scurred31
Hello , I am a 31 year old father of three girls. I'm researching so I can protect them if anything happens to me. Re...
By josephwyatt22
whatare the available methods for removing adequate tissue in colon/liver cancer for histological examination—and whi...
By josephwyatt22
What are the methods of fixation and processing that are most suitable for liver cancer cells/colon carcinoma?
By AWorriedMom
Doctor, my daughter was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma, stage 3a. She had 5 positive nodes and a 2.5 cm tum...
By expeditionist
I have MS and started supplementing with high dose vitamin D3 over 10 years ago now. I read several articles givin...
By AWorriedMom
I would have thought that when a new board is opened and advertised, that you would have made sure that people who a...
By vieux_rose_marjolaine
Hello Dr. Irlam, Could Hurthle Cells described as malign or bening by gene or molecular tests? Thank you.
By AM421
I have had many blood tests, 24 hour urine, cortisol test, and ACTH stimulation test and no answers. I've been told t...
By nnduc32
Dear Doctor, I'm on Accutane (oral Isotretinoin). I use baby liquid soap (Lactacyd BB) which ingredients (in 100m...
By Jenny Wren
I have had a much larger right tonsil since young. Throughout the years been to many drs. Not for my throat but for v...
This Forum's Experts
6644139_tn?1384789257
John Irlam, DO, FASCPBlank
Private
Joplin, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979