Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pathology: Diagnostic Forum

Welcome to the Diagnostic Pathology Forum. We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand what their diagnosis means, including types of cancer and staging. We believe that this knowledge will allow for a more informed decision concerning their health and well-being. WHAT IS PATHOLOGY?: Pathology is the study of disease. Pathologists are doctors who make a diagnosis by examining tissues and body fluids. These findings are combined with other information, including the radiological and physical exam findings, to help determine the extent of disease and develop a treatment strategy.”
My 4 year old daughter recently had an EENT visit, because of her frequent bloody noses, that are extremely large in volume, multiple tim...
is this normal in the back? http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/reeothec/media/2014-02-1910-47-22713.jpg.html please tell me if should b...
This benign liver lesion was found incidently when I was undergoing other tests (CT for blood clot in chest). I have multiple myeloma so...
I am 20 years old and I have been feeling so off from myself lately I thought I would give it a try to find out why instead of taking a t...
Hi I need to know what can cause these findings on a vaginal/cervical biopsy. all infections/stds have been ruled out. was diagnosed with...
Hi, doctor, I pinch my testicle feel is hard, and not very pain. I look for the information in Chinese website, some information show...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else