Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
21 - 40 (of 666) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son is going to be having his second Subaortic membrane resection next month. His first OHS was at 22 months and was necessary due to ...
I'm a 17 years old girl. My left chest often pains, I'm often breathless and cold sweating without any exercise and I feel weak. I usuall...
1 answer |
My son who will be 10 in a couple weeks was diagnosed with mild Bicuspid aortic valve insufficiency with a murmur and synitus over a year...
Is it possible for a fetal pericardial effusion to just spontaneously resolve itself in 24 to 48 hours? I'm just curious because my wi...
11867718 tn?1421708322
I'm a mom of a one week old baby girl that was diagnosed to have Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Her name is Princess Garnet. My baby is...
3 answers |
My 4.5 year old daughter (history of ASD, VSD, CHF, all of which resolved, still has minor murmur) had a 24-hour holter study done becaus...
Dear Sir, my 65 days old boy baby have been reported as ASD with 2 degree, VSD with 8.5 mm with severe pulmonary hypertension, ppg 50 mmh...
am a 14 year old girl and was diagnosed yesterday with left ventricular hypertrophy caused by my hypertension. The cause for my hyperten...
18 answers |
Hello everyone, I have been left worrying about my daughters health since she was a month old.... She is now 25 months. My daughter was...
13351071 tn?1429574771
Hi.. I'm 37 years old female with VSD since I was born. Last week, on a regular yearly medical check up, my doctor said that now there i...
My son is a active freshmen, he plays basketball and baseball. For the past 2+ years he has suffered from black out and a lot of near bla...
4 years ago my son had a fully syncopal episode followed by numerous dizzy/presyncopal events. Stress test showed first degree heart blo...
1617430 tn?1298680804
My son will be 4yr. March and has been recommended to have a cath ablation. I am very scared about this after reading all the complicatio...
4 answers |
My daughter is 19 years old, she's perfectly healthy. She exercises on a regular basis and barely gets sick. She is a little anemic thoug...
My kid underwent a heart surgery in India & now he is in USA. The discharge summary report has wrong date of birth for my kid and I didn'...
2 answers |
Hi, Baby was born at 36 weeks and iugr from 32 weeks. He had hypoglaciema, stridor and a heart murmur and hypotonia upper region. Ech...
Good day, My baby boy who is 3mos and 13days old just undergo a 2D Echo examination this morning. His pediatrician noticed a loud murm...
3 answers |
Hello my son is 10 month old .he has two holes in his heart VDS . Can surgery required to close the or i can be closed it self.What can w...
I am 30 weeks preg,recently my baby was diagnosed with 3mm muscular vsd,,my dr says not to worry in most cases it close in it self...but ...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My baby was born premature and now he's 2 months old from his birth. However, all the medical results were normal, we suspecte...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources