Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
21 - 40 (of 676) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay this is kind of a longish question...so last month I went for a physical for spring sports, as I am a 16 year old girl athlete. My ...
Hi My baby is of 6 Months now. We came to know through 2D Echo test that she is having 3.5 mms hole (VSD) and the Just above 74mm their i...
Hey, I'm a 15 year old female who is told I suffer from anxiety . I worry a lot , by a lot I mean 24/7 , I have been considered about my ...
1 answer |
My son (10days old) has been diagnosed with the ASD & VSD. Below is the outcome for the Echo test: Levocardia-apex to the left Situs ...
proud father of a newborn baby girl, she is a little champ with a couple od tiny holes in her heart (VSD 3.3mm and ASD 1mm) We are ver...
At my son, Tristan's 6 month check up his Pediatrician still noticed a mummer and sent him to the cardiologist. His electrocardiogram al...
5 answers |
Im only 20 years old and for the past year i get these pains in my stomach they are very sharp pains that last roughly 5 to 10 seconds an...
My baby have this type of problem What can I do plz suggest me..
My 12-year-old son just had a pediatric echocardiogram with all normal findings and the following statement, "Cannot rule out congenital ...
small girl at the first month have this echo report:- situs solitus normal every thing except : pfo with left to right small...
Hi doc my 7 month baby heart report RV&RA NORMAL LV&LA DILATED INTERVENTRICULAR SEPTUM REVEALED 3.0-4.0MM MID MUSCULAR VSD WITH...
My almost 16 year old son just had a stress test dye to chest pain only when he us exercising. The stress test was performed and he m...
My son is going to be having his second Subaortic membrane resection next month. His first OHS was at 22 months and was necessary due to ...
I'm a 17 years old girl. My left chest often pains, I'm often breathless and cold sweating without any exercise and I feel weak. I usuall...
1 answer |
My son who will be 10 in a couple weeks was diagnosed with mild Bicuspid aortic valve insufficiency with a murmur and synitus over a year...
Is it possible for a fetal pericardial effusion to just spontaneously resolve itself in 24 to 48 hours? I'm just curious because my wi...
11867718 tn?1421708322
I'm a mom of a one week old baby girl that was diagnosed to have Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Her name is Princess Garnet. My baby is...
1 answer |
My 4.5 year old daughter (history of ASD, VSD, CHF, all of which resolved, still has minor murmur) had a 24-hour holter study done becaus...
Dear Sir, my 65 days old boy baby have been reported as ASD with 2 degree, VSD with 8.5 mm with severe pulmonary hypertension, ppg 50 mmh...
am a 14 year old girl and was diagnosed yesterday with left ventricular hypertrophy caused by my hypertension. The cause for my hyperten...
17 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources