Pediatric Cardiology Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Mirzasim Blank
My son (10days old) has been diagnosed with the ASD & VSD. Below is the outcome for the Echo test: Levocardia-apex...
By Williamnl Blank
proud father of a newborn baby girl, she is a little champ with a couple od tiny holes in her heart (VSD 3.3mm and AS...
christinaeastonOct 26, 2015
christinaeastonOct 26, 2015
grendsloriAug 23, 2010
TeresadawnAug 23, 2010
grendsloriAug 20, 2010
By Teresadawn Blank
At my son, Tristan's 6 month check up his Pediatrician still noticed a mummer and sent him to the cardiologist. His ...
By jaydaag19 Blank
Im only 20 years old and for the past year i get these pains in my stomach they are very sharp pains that last roughl...
By Vijayvaishnav1986 Blank
My baby have this type of problem What can I do plz suggest me..
By conm Blank
My 12-year-old son just had a pediatric echocardiogram with all normal findings and the following statement, "Cannot ...
By ma7amad Blank
small girl at the first month have this echo report:- situs solitus normal every thing except : pfo with le...
By rohit3434 Blank
Hi doc my 7 month baby heart report RV&RA NORMAL LV&LA DILATED INTERVENTRICULAR SEPTUM REVEALED 3.0-4.0MM M...
By mrossomx2 Blank
My almost 16 year old son just had a stress test dye to chest pain only when he us exercising. The stress test wa...
By Tristons_Mom Blank
My son is going to be having his second Subaortic membrane resection next month. His first OHS was at 22 months and w...
jemma116Jul 28, 2015
By YohaniK1912 Blank
I'm a 17 years old girl. My left chest often pains, I'm often breathless and cold sweating without any exercise and I...
By Karmablaze Blank
My son who will be 10 in a couple weeks was diagnosed with mild Bicuspid aortic valve insufficiency with a murmur and...
By tplee Blank
Is it possible for a fetal pericardial effusion to just spontaneously resolve itself in 24 to 48 hours? I'm just c...
11867718 tn?1421708322
amjadmehmoodJan 28, 2015
By mayquintia Blank
I'm a mom of a one week old baby girl that was diagnosed to have Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Her name is Princes...
By mshanson3121 Blank
My 4.5 year old daughter (history of ASD, VSD, CHF, all of which resolved, still has minor murmur) had a 24-hour holt...
By Fahadnoor12 Blank
Dear Sir, my 65 days old boy baby have been reported as ASD with 2 degree, VSD with 8.5 mm with severe pulmonary hype...
HeartgrlAug 18, 2009
grendsloriAug 18, 2009
HeartgrlAug 16, 2009
HeartgrlAug 16, 2009
HeartgrlAug 15, 2009
By Heartgrl Blank
am a 14 year old girl and was diagnosed yesterday with left ventricular hypertrophy caused by my hypertension. The c...
By MummyAE Blank
Hello everyone, I have been left worrying about my daughters health since she was a month old.... She is now 25 mon...
13351071 tn?1429574771
By iirawan Blank
Hi.. I'm 37 years old female with VSD since I was born. Last week, on a regular yearly medical check up, my doctor s...
By Voylesronda Blank
My son is a active freshmen, he plays basketball and baseball. For the past 2+ years he has suffered from black out a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources