Pediatric Cardiology Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Ruby501996 Blank
My daughter is 19 years old, she's perfectly healthy. She exercises on a regular basis and barely gets sick. She is a...
amarjaatFeb 21, 2015
caregiver222Feb 14, 2015
By amarjaat Blank
My kid underwent a heart surgery in India & now he is in USA. The discharge summary report has wrong date of birth fo...
By BabyYUSI Blank
Hi, Baby was born at 36 weeks and iugr from 32 weeks. He had hypoglaciema, stridor and a heart murmur and hypoton...
ConJakeFeb 12, 2015
ConJakeFeb 12, 2015
amjadmehmoodJan 28, 2015
By ConJake Blank
Good day, My baby boy who is 3mos and 13days old just undergo a 2D Echo examination this morning. His pediatrician...
By bobby_gk2005 Blank
Hello my son is 10 month old .he has two holes in his heart VDS . Can surgery required to close the or i can be close...
amjadmehmoodJan 28, 2015
By drfheena Blank
I am 30 weeks preg,recently my baby was diagnosed with 3mm muscular vsd,,my dr says not to worry in most cases it clo...
amjadmehmoodJan 28, 2015
By rakishr Blank
Dear Sir, My baby was born premature and now he's 2 months old from his birth. However, all the medical results were...
AnnieBrookeNov 14, 2014
By Annalisefelicity Blank
Hi I am a 27 year old female and I was wondering of it was possible for me to have a baby when I have had a Fontan su...
By zuhaa Blank
Dear Dr, My daugther, has 0.33 perimembranous vsd at the age of 1 months..she is now 4 months with poor weight gai...
By akabarali Blank
now my baby age 3 manths and echo report for heart report show 10 mm hole now my question is it required to operatin...
By stacey1bb Blank
My son was diagnosed with mesocardia a few weeks after he was born. My sons cardiologist said his heart looks normal ...
LhyndzSep 24, 2014
LhyndzSep 24, 2014
SuperMommyOfTwinsSep 19, 2014
By Lhyndz Blank
Good day to all..I'm a mother of a newly born unconscious child. I delivered the baby last august 30 at around 04:30 ...
By Ecsfrd1222 Blank
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with PDA at 3 months, I didn't know alot at the time but she would need a device put in...
By Mahes1544 Blank
-------Report when he was about 6 month------- 1. Situs: Solitus. 2. veins, atria and interatrial septum: 3. IVC...
By MomMiss Blank
Hello, My daughter has been followed by a cardiologist since she was born because my prenatal ultrasounds (and fetal...
By vici1985 Blank
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was bein...
By Mahes1544 Blank
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm...
By arvindseema Blank
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
shirazinJul 03, 2014
BalvinderNov 21, 2012
DrSteegOct 01, 2012
grendsloriSep 27, 2012
By Balvinder Blank
My daughter is one year old. Her birth weight was 1.75 kgs and now her weight is only 6.5 kgs. she has a hole of 2 m...
By arvindseema Blank
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources