Pediatric Cardiology Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
By akabarali Blank
now my baby age 3 manths and echo report for heart report show 10 mm hole now my question is it required to operatin...
By stacey1bb Blank
My son was diagnosed with mesocardia a few weeks after he was born. My sons cardiologist said his heart looks normal ...
LhyndzSep 24, 2014
LhyndzSep 24, 2014
SuperMommyOfTwinsSep 19, 2014
By Lhyndz Blank
Good day to all..I'm a mother of a newly born unconscious child. I delivered the baby last august 30 at around 04:30 ...
By Ecsfrd1222 Blank
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with PDA at 3 months, I didn't know alot at the time but she would need a device put in...
By Mahes1544 Blank
-------Report when he was about 6 month------- 1. Situs: Solitus. 2. veins, atria and interatrial septum: 3. IVC...
By MomMiss Blank
Hello, My daughter has been followed by a cardiologist since she was born because my prenatal ultrasounds (and fetal...
By vici1985 Blank
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was bein...
By Mahes1544 Blank
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm...
By arvindseema Blank
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
shirazinJul 03, 2014
BalvinderNov 21, 2012
DrSteegOct 01, 2012
grendsloriSep 27, 2012
By Balvinder Blank
My daughter is one year old. Her birth weight was 1.75 kgs and now her weight is only 6.5 kgs. she has a hole of 2 m...
By arvindseema Blank
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. C...
By Nishamohan Blank
Dear dr. my 4.5 months baby boy has been diagnosed with perimembranous vsd. His echo report says ivsd 5.5mm. he s not...
samgiftsonJun 23, 2014
I_am_ChrisNov 10, 2012
CHELLETO6DOGSDec 20, 2010
buno007Dec 18, 2010
cuckoo175Aug 22, 2010
By ajay570 Blank
Dear, My girl child (age 11 months) has 2 hole in her heart about 5 mm. first echo test have been done 11th day af...
By JThames Blank
Hi, My 5 year old son was born with congenital heart disease. At 3 months he had surgery for what turned out to be...
By marjitm Blank
Dear Doctor, ECHO report says that " spontaneously closing perimembranous vsd with residual defect of 5mm with left ...
By MamaLion1932 Blank
Hello you responded to me a few days ago about a double aortic arch that my three and a half-year-old was diagnosed. ...
By jagdeep14 Blank
sir, i daughter born with tof... She operated with bt shunt (5 mm) size(left side) at her 11 months of age.Now she i...
By justbreathe98 Blank
I have returned from a missions trip in Uganda. While I was there we came across a 5 year old girl with a severe car...
By huntermom2013 Blank
My one year old just got over pneumonia and has a viral infection. xrays showed he has a large heart. ekg was a norma...
vsd
By shila22 Blank
My daughter is 3 month old and she is fonund with 6.3mm subaortic vsd,will it heal its own or need what type of medic...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources