Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
41 - 60 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4 years ago my son had a fully syncopal episode followed by numerous dizzy/presyncopal events. Stress test showed first degree heart blo...
1617430 tn?1298680804
My son will be 4yr. March and has been recommended to have a cath ablation. I am very scared about this after reading all the complicatio...
4 answers |
My daughter is 19 years old, she's perfectly healthy. She exercises on a regular basis and barely gets sick. She is a little anemic thoug...
My kid underwent a heart surgery in India & now he is in USA. The discharge summary report has wrong date of birth for my kid and I didn'...
2 answers |
Hi, Baby was born at 36 weeks and iugr from 32 weeks. He had hypoglaciema, stridor and a heart murmur and hypotonia upper region. Ech...
Good day, My baby boy who is 3mos and 13days old just undergo a 2D Echo examination this morning. His pediatrician noticed a loud murm...
3 answers |
Hello my son is 10 month old .he has two holes in his heart VDS . Can surgery required to close the or i can be closed it self.What can w...
I am 30 weeks preg,recently my baby was diagnosed with 3mm muscular vsd,,my dr says not to worry in most cases it close in it self...but ...
1 answer |
Dear Sir, My baby was born premature and now he's 2 months old from his birth. However, all the medical results were normal, we suspecte...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 27 year old female and I was wondering of it was possible for me to have a baby when I have had a Fontan surgery when I was two...
1 answer |
Dear Dr, My daugther, has 0.33 perimembranous vsd at the age of 1 months..she is now 4 months with poor weight gain, consuming diureti...
now my baby age 3 manths and echo report for heart report show 10 mm hole now my question is it required to operatin in this days
My son was diagnosed with mesocardia a few weeks after he was born. My sons cardiologist said his heart looks normal and there is no othe...
Good day to all..I'm a mother of a newly born unconscious child. I delivered the baby last august 30 at around 04:30 in the morning thru ...
3 answers |
Hi, my daughter was diagnosed with PDA at 3 months, I didn't know alot at the time but she would need a device put in place to close this...
-------Report when he was about 6 month------- 1. Situs: Solitus. 2. veins, atria and interatrial septum: 3. IVC, SVC to RA.Pulmonar...
Hello, My daughter has been followed by a cardiologist since she was born because my prenatal ultrasounds (and fetal echocardiogram) sho...
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was being treated at the sic...
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm.Can this hole cure ...
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources