Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

41 - 60 (of 658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have a 20 month old boy named charlie , when he was 6 months old we found out he had arterial flutters, he was being treated at the sick kids in Edinburgh and was quickly transferred by ambulance to yorkhill childrens hospital in Glasg...
vici1985 | Posted
My son has 3.5 mm perimembranous since when he was 15 days.now he is about 5 years old.now the size of hole is 1.5 mm.Can this hole cure itself fully or treat it by other methods.One more question is how long i will wait for the closure ...
Mahes1544 | Posted
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs these holes. We want surgery within one year.What can we do .plz help us doctors.we are afraid of his...
arvindseema | Posted
My daughter is one year old. Her birth weight was 1.75 kgs and now her weight is only 6.5 kgs. she has a hole of 2 mm in her heart. i consult with cardiologist and she says that her hole would be cover with in 2-3 years. I just wants to...
Balvinder | Last answer
Hello my daughter is 1 and half month old .she has two holes in his heart asd 0.5 mm and perimembrenous vsd 4.5 mm. Can surgery repairs these holes. We want surgery within one year.What can we do .plz help us doctors.we are afraid of his...
arvindseema | Posted
Dear dr. my 4.5 months baby boy has been diagnosed with perimembranous vsd. His echo report says ivsd 5.5mm. he s not getting out of breath or sweat during feeding. he currently weighs 5.9kg and is active.. is it a small vsd..? is it pos...
Nishamohan | Posted
Dear, My girl child (age 11 months) has 2 hole in her heart about 5 mm. first echo test have been done 11th day after born. Report Shown ASD disease. doctors said that gererally after 6 month it will be filled. I have done echo in 11t...
ajay570 | Last answer
Hi, My 5 year old son was born with congenital heart disease. At 3 months he had surgery for what turned out to be a PDA. There is however a 'mild' pulmonary stenosis'. From infancy he always seemed to have gastric issues with reflux,...
JThames | Posted
Dear Doctor, ECHO report says that " spontaneously closing perimembranous vsd with residual defect of 5mm with left to right shunt" detected in 15 months baby. Also the technician tells me that the size was 10mm at the time of birth but...
marjitm | Posted
Hello you responded to me a few days ago about a double aortic arch that my three and a half-year-old was diagnosed. We went to the pediatric cardiologist last week and she had confirmed the diagnosis of double arch aorta. Furthermore sh...
MamaLion1932 | Posted
sir, i daughter born with tof... She operated with bt shunt (5 mm) size(left side) at her 11 months of age.Now she is 2 years old & fine her sat level is 85%-87% weight 9.75 kg(approx) doctor advice her for total correction operation......
jagdeep14 | Posted
I have returned from a missions trip in Uganda. While I was there we came across a 5 year old girl with a severe cardiac condition. She has seen a team of American doctors in Kampala, and they have stated she will require an extensive ...
justbreathe98 | Posted
My one year old just got over pneumonia and has a viral infection. xrays showed he has a large heart. ekg was a normal but he has to follow up with cardiologist. im freaking out about it and just want to know what this means.
huntermom2013 | Posted
vsd
My daughter is 3 month old and she is fonund with 6.3mm subaortic vsd,will it heal its own or need what type of medication? Please help me i dont know anything regarding this?
shila22 | Posted
Hi, my 11 years old daughter is a competitive swimmer, she was born with a ASD of 6 mm, in time it closed down to 2 mm. In the last few months she was complaining of chest pain during training, after seeing her cardiologist we found out ...
astrida505 | Last answer
I am a 40 year old that just found out 5 years ago I have a small ASD. I am tired all the time and I have frequent chest pain and pain in my arm. I had a possible small TIA, which was never confirmed. My ASD was never closed. Do I need i...
Bsully000 | Posted
Last physical check up, my 12 year old son diagnosed with a subarotic memmbrane. He does not have any syndrome except heart murmur. He is normal kid playing basket ball, running, biking, swimming …. As per doctor advice we did echo test...
om2001 | Posted
THE VENTRICULAR SEPTAL DEFECT MEASURES 2MM WITH A LEFT TO RIGHT FLOW, THE JET APPEARS TO BE JUST BELOW THE LEVEL OF THE TRICUPID VALVE, SOME OF THE IMAGES SUGGEST THE FLOW MERGES WITH THE TRICUSPID VALVE, AND IT MAY BE A LEFT VENTRICULAR...
jbowman | Last answer
Hello, I'm seeking a pro-bono cardiologist for a 40 year old female, mother of two in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am an expat living here and would like to help this patient. In order to have surgery here a patient must pay first. If...
BAS170 | Posted
My daughter is 4month old 6kg active on 3rd day of life diagnosis with subaortic 4-6mm vsd with pda close during first month of life and asd close during last visit .but vsd still same nothing happane my daughter have occionall tachypne...
howrraa | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources