Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
81 - 100 (of 676) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey I'm due sep.6.2013. Which is pretty close and although i was told early on that my unborn son had transposition of the great arteries...
1 answer |
2d report ddata : ivs = 1.2 cm lvid 1.2 cm fs = 33% pw d = 1.2 cm lvid = 3.8cm ef = 54% ao diameter :3.4 cm la diameter = 4.9cm jet...
Does anyone here have or know someone with a single right coronary artery? Really hoping to find others with this uncommon coronary arter...
3 answers |
My son born about 4 weeks ago and got admitted in the hospital a few days ago due to urine infection and which passed on to blood. He is ...
2 answers |
My 5 year old has had issues with swallowing. Tests also confirmed that fluids are entering her airways past vocal cords without body try...
Dear Sir My son, now 10, was born in week 35. He did not breath the first 14 minutes. He was diagnosed with open ductus, that closed wit...
1 answer |
CHD
I'm 30 weeks pregnant an was told a few weeks ago my baby has a heart defect (tricuspid atresia hypoplastic right ventricle) he will need...
hello and thank you for the opportunity to ask questions here. My son was diagnosed with Epstein s 3 months ago after developing SVT @ ...
4 answers |
Patient Name : Anita Age : 37 yrs History 1st Child - on 23 Jan 2001, Caegerian due to placenta previa and no labur pain 2nd - 6-8 we...
Hi I need some information about color Doppler echocardiography in pediatric heart disease. please can you help me because I have a cours...
1 answer |
ultrasound on 13th week pregnancy showing the enlarged heart and a white circle(ring) around the heart, would you please advice on this ?
Hi, My 14 year old son has frequent PVC's. , aorund 40 to 50%( he wore a holter monitor for 24 hrs) of his beats are PVC's. Echo showed ...
1 answer |
Hi all. I'm writing to see if anyone out there knows of any pediatric cardiologist that have great track records in treating toddlers wi...
2 answers |
My granddaughter is 8 and has experienced 3 episodes of a hard pounding heart that becomes very rapid...over 60 bpm. Her heart is poundi...
2 answers |
4808132 tn?1359443160
Hello, my son at 6 months had severe mitral valve regurgitation due to endocariditis. However my doctor thinks it may have been caused by...
3 answers |
Hi can anyone help? My 5year old daughter has benn unwell with different bugs/infections since christmas and duringvthis time she has bee...
3 answers |
my newborn baby has 2.2 mm hole in heart . doc says it can be close automatically as baby grows . plz suggest your opinion.
2 answers |
Hi, I am in desperate need of answers. My daughter has been complaining of rapid heart beat and chest pain associated with it. She also c...
3 answers |
Sir, Afer ECO test cardiologist diagnosed a hole in heart of my two month baby named "Rojash". Cardiologist say it is normal and recover...
my 8 weeks old daughter was always sweaty during feeds, i went to the doc he checked her heart murmur with a sthethoscope but said everyt...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources