Aa
A
A
Close
Pediatric Cardiology Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.
121 - 140 (of 673) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 10 year old son, and when he was 8 years old he was diagnosed with SVT (Super Ventricular Tachycardia), He had surgery right bef...
1 answer |
Ok so this eems to be the question of the year......I have already done a bunch of research myself on the matter and know that it is appa...
3 answers |
My son Shaun is 4 we recently took him to his pedi for a routine well child. Dr said everything looked normal, i did mention that he has ...
6 answers |
to all of our new families for not answering questions; I have been out of town and have not had a chance to look at anything on a computer.
Dear DR, I am Mohammed i have a new born baby only 23 days we found that he is having Perimembranous VSD size 3.5 mm L-R shunt PG 37 m...
2 answers |
My 7 year old daughter was born with PVS. She has had an episode or two of cynosis and fainting in the ast but was very young. We have se...
1 answer |
My daughter is 12 years old and recently had an EKG for a sports physical. I was told she had a enlarged right atrium. But that she could...
1 answer |
My son starting seeing a pediatric cardiologist when he was 3 for a heart murmur at which time we were told he has a bicuspid aoritc valv...
6 answers |
Hi , My daughter who is 7 had a murmur in the heart since she was born . She had been seeing a cardiologist every 6 months , he gave us ...
5 answers |
473385 tn?1283917923
Hello, i am conserned and really need some insight . My daughter is 2 yrs old and has vlcadd (fatty oxidation disorder) and they think it...
3 answers |
My nephew is 6 days old and has been diagnosed with Pulmonary Valve Stenosis (54mmHg) with Ventricular Septal Defect (I'm not sure of the...
My 5yr old daughter has had 4 episodes of fainting the first two been the worst i was called to school as she fainted when standing (not ...
1 answer |
My 12 year old daughter has HRHS, PS, TA, VSD, ASD. She had her Fontan in 2003. She had a dance today at school. She now has chest pain. ...
1 answer |
6 yr old daughter scheduled for open-heart surgery to repair moderate to severe mv regurg ..only diagnosed last year + only discovered du...
2 answers |
I am seventeen years of age, have ideopathic hypertension that is controlled for the most part by Lisinopril, weigh 200 pounds, and am ex...
1 answer |
I have a 12-year old boy, who is experiencing chest pain during excercise, typcially, after 20-30 minutes of reasonable intensity. The p...
4 answers |
My new born baby daughter is 1 month old.When we went to Pediatric for regular check up.while checking the heart bits he feel bit strang...
2 answers |
My daughter was diagnosed with a bicuspid valve at age 5 - We have had her monitored by a cardiologist for years due to this - At age 12,...
1 answer |
In my 32 week routine check-up at the gynec's, she picked up a few missed heartbeats on the doppler and suggested that we do a fetal echo...
1 answer |
229760 tn?1291471470
I gave birth to my beautiful son Cooper on June 6th. He returned to heaven on July 23rd. It took us 2 years and miscarriage to get him an...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources