Aa
A
A
Close

Pediatric Cardiology Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Pediatric Cardiology.

121 - 140 (of 658) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter was diagnosed with a bicuspid valve at age 5 - We have had her monitored by a cardiologist for years due to this - At age 12, she was diagnosed with an ascending aorta and have continued to have her monitored. She is now 18 ...
Kyataba | Last answer
In my 32 week routine check-up at the gynec's, she picked up a few missed heartbeats on the doppler and suggested that we do a fetal echo. In the fetal echo, the doctor thought she saw a 2.2 mm VSD initially but she was unable to reprodu...
sowmya323 | Last answer
229760_tn?1291471470
I gave birth to my beautiful son Cooper on June 6th. He returned to heaven on July 23rd. It took us 2 years and miscarriage to get him and it only took 7 wks to loose him. He was born with a heart condition called HLHS. I found out about...
rdh1981 | Last answer
Any connection. My dtr has ASD and the EKG shows possible LVH. I have heard LVH is not definitive on an EKG.
chip55 | Last answer
383138_tn?1314171373
I am so concerned, wondering if this is urgent or dangerous! My 17 year old son has been having frequent chest pain with palpitations & dizzyness, causing him to have to sit down if he is (standing or walking) until it goes away, he gets...
angelize | Last answer
1785305_tn?1314900485
I have a 21 month old that was born with tricuspid atresia and truncus arteriosus, he had the bt shunt at 5 days old, and later at 4 months old had the bidirectional glenn, which then got an infection, but everything turned out great tha...
Rellie501 | Last answer
Tuesday June 28 we just had our 21 week ultra sound and found out it was a healthy little girl. Today doctor called and said not to be alarmed but our baby's left atrium of her heart looked slighty enlarged and wanted to schedule a level...
Hi!! i am hoping you can assist. My downs baby was initially diagnosed (using echo) with a pre-membraneous 3.5mm VSD (at one day old, following detection of a heart murmur) as well as pulmonary hypertension (latter has now self-correc...
AnkiR | Last answer
Hi My son is 15 years old. He was born with l transposition. At birth he had a small vsd and very mild pulomonary stenosis. During the past 15 years, he has had no significant problems and the echo's have been good. About 6 months ...
confusedmon1961 | Last answer
I have posted about my son chris before and his happenings.. he so far is "okay" my 9 year old for the past 3 weeks ahs been complaining of tummy pains a week later bdue to cough and tummy pains no sore throat or red one, they ran a str...
CHELLETO6DOGS | Last answer
Background: 3 year old with repaired TGA/VSD/ASD/PDA and trivial mitral valve abnormality At 23 days his aortic root diameter was 1.41 Z score 2.23 BSA .27 At 1yr 5 months: ARD was 2.3, his Ascending Ao Diameter was 2.4 w/ Z...
heartmama | Last answer
While at the hopsital a year ago for a completely different matter, My Husband and I got the "horrific at the time" news of our (2 mo. old, at that time) daughters PVC's.... the nurses at our local hospital had no clue what the extra bea...
mommy2kira531 | Last answer
My daughter is 12yrs old. Very healthy with no medical problems other than having frequent PVC's. She was seen 2 years ago by a cardiologist and they talked about putting her on a beta blocker to control the PVC's but we opted not to be...
heathermg24 | Last answer
4 year admitted for cardiology major surgery for congenital heart disese.due to surgery blood lock in the spinal cord in the thoracic area spinotomy done and clot removed but in that area spinal degeneration occuered and belo the hip now...
sathiyakarthik | Last answer
Hello, I am 43, have had 5 perfect pregnancies with my last baby delivered at home a month before my 40th birthday. Since then I've lost two babies within a year of each other and now I just found out I am pregnant(just missed my period ...
gabita7 | Last answer
1731970_tn?1328090670
Hi Dr, We have found out today that our child with a VSD has fairly severe anaemia. Has this got anything to do with the VSD or does the anaemia pose any problems for his VSD? What could cause this anaemia to last so long?(a year...
melipops | Posted
Hello Doctor, My name is Jonathan and I am 3 months and 7 days old. Every thing seemed to be normal. However I sweat a little more. Some days ago I went to my doctor for a cough problem and he told me to get a Echo Cardiogram and Colour...
brianalex1604 | Posted
I have posted my question elsewhere, and was directed here, so hopefully someone can help. I was in an ATV accident in 2005, I was 21. I suffered many injuries one of which was a torn aorta. In one place it was completly torn in half and...
Crystal1091983 | Last answer
my son when born, was diagnosed with apprx 3.4 mm size restrictive mid muscular VSD, left to right shunt. PG of 28.0mm of Hg across VSD indicative of mild pulmonary hypertension. a apprx 4.8 mm size ostium secundum ASD, left to right ...
Legal_Query | Posted
I WAS HOPING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS WOULD PRAY FOR MY SON HE'S HAVING HIS CARDIAC CATH TOMMOROW AND IT CAN BE COMPLICATED WITH HIS NARROWING. PLEASE PRAY FOR MALCOLM!
cindycaylor | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatric Cardiology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...